• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Oh bummer. Since you said you were busy the 20th next one won't be til January. For the record had you still had this I would have teamed with ya sean...

btw off topic Sean you wouldn't happen to have a blender would you?

DJMirror

Smash Master
he's making a smoothie maybe?

pretty sure macd have one, he always use it at tournaments

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
I have a blender, but why??
Well you know how I love giving free food out at tourments whose host I know much to the bewilderment of Mango and delight of Claire

and close Jkun...I was thinking of doing oreo shakes at the next All Ways gaming I attend. they're easy and fairly cheap to do in large quantities. Let me know when the next one is. I'll need to plan accordingly to make sure I can attend

in the future I'm open to suggestions...If I know you and they're within reason

festizzio

Smash Champion
Well you know how I love giving free food out at tourments whose host I know much to the bewilderment of Mango and delight of Claire

and close Jkun...I was thinking of doing oreo shakes at the next All Ways gaming I attend. they're easy and fairly cheap to do in large quantities. Let me know when the next one is. I'll need to plan accordingly to make sure I can attend

in the future I'm open to suggestions...If I know you and they're within reason
Next one is early January... exact date I have yet to work out, but I'll post it here asap so people can start planning asap

festizzio

Smash Champion
That's why I'm going to try to gauge how many people are going to SCSA so I can figure out if this is worth it or not. I'll probably prod a lot of people at WGF

NeoAkira

Smash Apprentice
I'd definitely be down for your tourny, and I think Strain and GreaterFox64 would be too. So that's at least 3 in attendance.

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I'd definitely be down for your tourny, and I think Strain and GreaterFox64 would be too. So that's at least 3 in attendance.
yeah i have no plans so I'm down to go. My fox is going into the hyperbolic time chamber for this >=]

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Hmmm not sure if I can go to this. (definitely can't go to SCSA for the record, sorry Claire)

I'll try but don't count on it. Maybe I can make something nice and just have Unknown Presence bring it...

I would have loved to have gone to both though

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm not sure if I can go to this. (definitely can't go to SCSA for the record, sorry Claire)

I'll try but don't count on it. Maybe I can make something nice and just have Unknown Presence bring it...

I would have loved to have gone to both though
every time i see you post about going to a tournament, you're making brownies or cookies

or something delicious!

How did that become such a tradition for the gosu engineer?
im curious :p

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
every time i see you post about going to a tournament, you're making brownies or cookies

or something delicious!

How did that become such a tradition for the gosu engineer?
im curious :p
Mostly Claire's fault. When I went to the previous SCSA's, she would ask me while in Santa barbara (later demanded) that I make tasty treats for her so it could ease the stresses associated with running the tourney. and DSF wasn't complaining. She might be upset with me now that I'm not going to SCSA 5 to bring her more tasty treats

I kinda did it for the UCLA Revival's as well cuz Unknown Presence was there with me and it kinda just happened that I bring stuff I make to tournies now

if you're wondering why I make food at all that goes back further as I got a culinary certification at a vocational school back in 03 and did that as a job for a year.

Nes

Smash Lord
LOL Strain is legit, idk what you're talking about Joe. Also I don't think no one good is going also Unless Atlus shows up to this, and all the good people are taken.:[

WHA?

Smash Ace
LOL Strain is legit, idk what you're talking about Joe. Also I don't think no one good is going also Unless Atlus shows up to this, and all the good people are taken.:[
wanna try teams?????
u best go to this......

craiger

Smash Apprentice
dang it, I can't go to this festizzio, I'm so bummed. I got a court of honor I have to attend, otherwise I would have been totally down for this. Sorry Neo, we can't team bro.

Top Bottom