• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

Strain

Smash Apprentice
lol well it makes sense to think I'm not good since I've only had my SB account for like a year and I haven't been to many tournaments. I'll hopefully prove myself soon :D

and Nes is awesome :bee:

[EDIT] Andeh's coming so I won't be able to team Nes, sorry :'(
hope you find a team partner, even though I don't want to go up against you in doubles XD

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Hey Sean, on the off chance that I am able to go, how good is the ventilation there and are the smoke detectors easily set off?

I may want to do korean BBQ (yes it is possible, trust me on that)
a little beef/pork/chicken

if not we can always go back to the blender thing and do oreo shakes. (or make unknown do it)

craiger

Smash Apprentice
ok, so apparently the ceremony thing I have to go to ends at 5 p.m. and I can be down at this tournament by 6 p.m. festizzio is it worth it to go there at that time? how late do people play friendlies?

WHA?

Smash Ace
Hey Sean, on the off chance that I am able to go, how good is the ventilation there and are the smoke detectors easily set off?

I may want to do korean BBQ (yes it is possible, trust me on that)
a little beef/pork/chicken

if not we can always go back to the blender thing and do oreo shakes. (or make unknown do it)
gosu if u go n do this.......
do u mind if i take some notes on whatever you do????
i think it would be awesome to know.......

festizzio

Smash Champion
Haha well everyone usually leaves around 6 so that would be bad to get there at that time... about the Korean B.B.Q., I think there are fire codes against that... I'd stick with the blender although BBQ would be amazing :)

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
about the Korean B.B.Q., I think there are fire codes against that... I'd stick with the blender although BBQ would be amazing :)
awww you're gonna let a silly thing like fire safety get in the way of korean BBQ? fine. if I do go (big if, in fact count on me not going at this point as unknown is unsure if he's gonna go and hence be able to give me a ride) then I can make oreo shakes or something...just the last like 5 tournies I did all sweets. I want to do a beef dish or something

gosu if u go n do this.......
do u mind if i take some notes on whatever you do????
i think it would be awesome to know.......
uhhh I guess.

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
You know emerican I forgot to mention this at the last always gaming when I had you first round but you looked really familiar. some one from way back and I'm trying to remember where exactly...

not really relevant to anything just wanted to point that out. I'll figure it out eventually

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
doing doubles
maybe singles if i have time
can't wait to see everyone there =]

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Okay so unknownPresence isn't going so if I want to go I'll have to find another ride. I don't think I can within the next few days so don't count on me going

Sean I'll try and let you know friday whether to bring a blender or not. I would love to make oreo shakes for you guys...

...and Emerican, I think I finally remembered where I remember you from way back in 06'. did you go to Antelope Valley CC cuz I think I met you (kinda) at the UC crew battles.

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Okay I kinda got a ride but not for sure so 50/50 I'll come to this. Sean might as well bring the blender just in case.

@ Emerican nice. Alot of good memories from that event, even though my crew wouldn't let me participate in the crew battle...still a great experience.

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun at this. Only downside was that I had to play against NeoAkira and Andy in tournament (like the two people I ever play against lol). Larry's luigi was rapeeee and friendlies with fiction were too good (falcon punch kills FTW!)

Oh, and Hugs, your ganon is going down next time I see you >=]

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
strain & neoakira: yeah... you guys know. i guess it can't be helped since it was such a small tournament:[
fiction: i'll own you at bust a move
nes: go next time, essay
gosu & unknown: you guys are legit.
hugs and wha: we should train at school once me and neoakira get the smash club up and running :]
the two brothers that were there: funny dudes lol
larry: dat luigi
festizzio: thanks for running the tournament! your marth is too good

good times :]

-Andy

WHA?

Smash Ace
shoulda complained n asked for better seeding, im sure there was enough ppl to atleast not be forced to play ur friends first round

gosu: it was 2 cups van ice cream, 1 cup milk, 8 oreos???

need lame-a$$ sheik practice..........

larry/hugs/lucky: i didnt think ur bet was fair cause lucky was falcon, shoulda made him choose another character

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
-strain: Nice playing with ya
-Andy: I feel kinda disrespectful not giving my all in tourney. I apologize for that. next time I'll go fox
-neoakira: nice meeting ya
-fiction: nice meeting ya. and I kinda see what unknown sees in you
-unknown: you know what you mean to me
-hugs: always a pleasure
-larry: nice seeing ya. interesting Luigi I must say
-festizzio: thanks for running the tournament and putting up with pennies. I will ledge tech more shine spikes :)
-wha: yes that's correct. 2 cups vanilla ice cream, 1 cup whole milk, 8 oreos. you can adjust that anyway you want. for a thicker milk shake reduce the amount of milk, too thick add more milk. also if you get overwhelmed by the oreos try removing one side and only add the one cookie with frosting omitting the one without. In the future you can ask me how to make other things. no guarantee I'll know how to make it but hey I'll certainly try
-Lucky: like I said I think your fox is the best around. maybe next time you'll be able to take the whole package of ice cream sandwiches, not just one.
-Danimals: great marth. I only wish I could have been more technically consistent in our matches...

I feel like I'm forgetting someone, sorry if I left you out cuz this was a fun tourney

Also as I said to a bunch of you this will be my last tourney for the next 5 months at least. I have to focus on some vocational training and that will eat up my time.

Top Bottom