• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

DJMirror

Smash Master
Festizzo - **** tournament
hugs - cant wait to play your sick *** ganon
Larry - ya amazing
Fly - sexy *** beard
TGL - amazing
unknown presence? - **** sheik, next time you'll get me
Neoakira? - my fox need some work good **** on your cp
Drunken Master - your falco is too legit
Zhu - i see you everyday
macD - good **** getting 3rd.
Lovage - sorry that i sandbagged like a jerk
Patrick - those serious sets were amazing
lucky - see ya next time get me some lucky/mango training
Atlus - you carried the **** out of joey?
S2J - sorry for cheering against you

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
results:

Singles
1st/2nd: HugS/Larry (split)
3rd: MacD
4th: Fly Amanita
5th: Zhu/Lucky

Doubles
1st: MacD+Kira
2nd: Atlus+Lucky
3rd: Lovage+S2J
4th: Zhu+HugS

good **** MacD :)

Strain

Smash Apprentice
This was soo awesome. Everyone I played were really amazing and courteous as well :]. I wish Nes and Wha? were there tho

Thanks for the friendlies Kira, I feel like it helped me a lot. Hopefully I'll be good enough to play against your sheik next time

Also, a shoutout to Craig, who used a ****ing wavebird!! Too good.

festizzio

Smash Champion
This was soo awesome. Everyone I played were really amazing and courteous as well :]. I wish Nes and Wha? were there tho

Thanks for the friendlies Kira, I feel like it helped me a lot. Hopefully I'll be good enough to play against your sheik next time

Also, a shoutout to Craig, who used a ****ing wavebird!! Too good.
I was definitely surprised! His falco's a lot better than mine was at my first tournament. XD

Adam M!

Smash Lord
knew it was only a matter of time before zhu and lucky placed like ****

they can't keep sandbagging and expect to do well. it's really disappointing and a very poor example to set for the rest of the community

Kira-

Smash Champion
This tournament ****ing *****. Good **** macd and hugo. everyone in dunskies car was awesome, everyone i played in friendlies is awesome, there were a lot of tvs so i got to play a lot of friendlies it *****

my whole weekend starting from thursday was amazing too. macd is pretty cool for carrying me in teams and for balancing out the rest of irvine and keeping me sane despite a ridiculous weekend. and he's pretty **** gay

festizzio thanks for hosting these, next time i will bring more cash so i can enter singles on time. and i will bring a better TV

oh lol i usually don't like going sheik in friendlies but if you need sheik practice just ask next time ;)

Lovage

Smash Hero
hahahahahahaha

woke up in handcuffs with his girlfriend crying
ran over a parking lot bumper and dragged it 30 feet
i love dunkers

D

Deleted member

Festizzo - **** tournament
S2J - sorry for cheering against you
why you sorry? :(

looking back at you with the look is part of my real life mind games

it just doesnt work against people like macd

adding to the dunskies getting ***** story:

as of now he has 18 minutes to turn in a 2 page assignment hahahahah

Adam M!

Smash Lord
guys, results do not matter

only who you beat matters

bracket plz

QED

Smash Apprentice
kira let me win to play sniper but sniper lost to emerican =(
Cut sniper some slack. His controller broke (rubber part of his left thumb stick broke off) and was forced to use mine :/ But emerican did play really well (had some pretty darn good combos -- lol at raptor boosts).

You'll get the chance to play him from now on; he and I will probably start going to local tournies. I guess he's all fired up again.

On another note:
I have some matches recorded but a lot of seem to come out incredibly choppy. I haven't looked through them all but if they come out good I'll post a link. Does anyone else have this problem with Dazzle? The comp I was using was pretty decent.

Kira-

Smash Champion
haha QED he's not putting SNPR down or anything, emerican is a BEAST and it would've been a big accomplishment to beat him

jkun just forgot that sniper had to play someone else before getting to jkun's position in the bracket and assumed he was gonna play sniper

DJMirror

Smash Master
Cut sniper some slack. His controller broke (rubber part of his left thumb stick broke off) and was forced to use mine :/ But emerican did play really well (had some pretty darn good combos -- lol at raptor boosts).
Cuz sometimes i see him at psychomidget house, we just end up playing alot of friendlies.

my one of my goals is to beat sniper in tournament but that rarely happens

I also wanted to see how well i can do against old school players and stuff

You'll get the chance to play him from now on; he and I will probably start going to local tournies. I guess he's all fired up again.

OMG YES I'M SO HAPPY!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yeah right. i'll believe it when i see it. sniper is the definition of a jew

QED

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys. I'm really new to the community and I have no idea how your love/hate relationship hold with each other. _like i really can't tell if you're sarcastic or trying to rag on people_

And I don't want to be seen as johnning for someone. I just kinda felt bad because I hear that really technical players are affected by their controllers a lot. I remember silent wolf saying something about his controller at genesis (not sure... don't hold me to this).

But yeah, I'd like to participate when I can from now on and it would be nice if I can get along with you all ^^

Should've said this earlier: Thanks for hosting the tourney festizzio. Really do appreciate it.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i'm getting pretty technical (i bet i'm more technical than sniper) and tbh i'm not affected by my controller at all as long as it works properly

just sounds like an elaborate john

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Awesome tourney Sean. I've been away too long and it felt good to be back

Shoutouts to:
Pat - always fun hanging out and playing smash.
Zhu - nice seeing you again.
Kira - good stuff ****** me in team friendlies
Fly - thanks for the friendlies
Larry - I hope the cake made up for not having any brownies at SCSA 4
S2J - flattered you remember me so well after 6 months
Unknown presence - Koreans!!!
Atlus - nice playing you in chess.. maybe we should play smash next time
Emerican - you know you like the DK first round

new people - QED, NeoAkira, Mr. Q, that peach I played toward the end. good times
pretty much everyone else whose names escape me at the moment cuz I'm forgetting like 10 people - thanks for the smash

...btw Pat you forgot to take the extra cake to your house. I ended up having to eat it myself

SuperRad

Smash Master
silent wolf's controller completely broke at genesis i believe. he made posts about it before. i think he had been using that controller basically exclusively for years, and then it broke at the tournament.

---
did sniper come up to norcal back in december of 07 with P/Kira/AJ/falcon dude from midwest who's name i can't remember for ****?

Top Bottom