• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
It does feel like something that should have come up ages ago, not over seven months after the original post.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
It does feel like something that should have come up ages ago, not over seven months after the original post.
This doesn't seem like it was made Jan 1st. The beginning of the year? Pft. Stop pulling my chain, ya fake leakers.

It's fake, the domain was made yesterday.

GG fun 20 min this was.
LOL I KNEW IT.

Also, Sorry to Sabre prince fans, but i think Saki has a more believable chance to be a character at this point.

Last edited:

Tetiro

Smash Ace
If that roster is the final roster then I'd say let Sakurai retire as there is no way he could surpass that. He would have made the Ultimate game
EDIT: Never mind :p

Last edited:

Saer2k

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Justin2k
3DS FC
1135-3138-2130
Switch FC
SW-1055-8581-7038
Actually I haven't really thought about this, but if this leak is true, maybe the stage could be Lookout Cabin from Dark Dawn.
Sense It's Isaac and Matthew Home. I could see that being the case if that's the stage that end up chosen for Isaac and Matthew.

Saer2k

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Justin2k
3DS FC
1135-3138-2130
Switch FC
SW-1055-8581-7038
Oh that's unfortunate then..

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
The creator put in a lot of effort to get debunked within the hour lol.
Yea fastest deconfirmation I have seen of a leak lol.

Atleast we won't be discussing it futilely for the next few days :D

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Oh man. I was starting to feel like this was really IT. I wonder if there are any full roster leaks out there that have been overlooked?

The only leak that had Richter in it doesn't have Isaac unfortunately. But supposedly it came from the Demo, so who knows.

Anyway, this leak DID bring an interesting idea forward. What if Matthew and not Felix is Isaac's Echo? How would you guys feel about that?

Could Matthew have been requested more in the ballot than Felix and make more sense because of that?

QcSlayer

Smash Journeyman
Yea fastest deconfirmation I have seen of a leak lol.

Atleast we won't be discussing it futilely for the next few days :D

But, But.... how are we suppose to fill a 1000 pages now?

Quick, everyone, create more fake leaks to debunk!

Tbh I'd like to see Lloyd and to get tales songs like meaning of birth in the game.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Oh man. I was starting to feel like this was really IT. I wonder if there are any full roster leaks out there that have been overlooked?

The only leak that had Richter in it doesn't have Isaac unfortunately. But supposedly it came from the Demo, so who knows.

Anyway, this leak DID bring an interesting idea forward. What if Matthew and not Felix is Isaac's Echo? How would you guys feel about that?

Could Matthew have been requested more in the ballot than Felix and make more sense because of that?

I'd have mixed emotions.

On one hand, it's more representation for GS.

On the other, it ain't Felix.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well that was short lived.
I remember hyping over supposed leaks with Ashley in them, before...you know.

Last edited:

Saer2k

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Justin2k
3DS FC
1135-3138-2130
Switch FC
SW-1055-8581-7038

Well like I said before it kinda make sense. Both of Isaac and Matthew appearances are similar, also like someone mentioned on here too, Dark Dawn did introduced Golden Sun to new fans, so I wouldn't be upset about it.

Last edited:

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Yeah I do wish Isaac could've gotten his own video like Karate Joe, but I'm not gonna get greedy, them featuring him at all is great.

Plus, the video is basically titled "Isaac + 3 other guys in Smash?!" so he gets the spotlight there...
So if you don't mind my asking, are you an old school RPG fanatic? I only ask because you're frontlining this thread and you mained Cloud in Smash 4. If so, much respect sister, FF7 is my all time favorite game by a landslide, his reveal is the most disbelief I've ever experienced. You're the same age as me, the perfect age to enjoy the classics.

More on topic, when I noticed that the Smash ballot noted that the results "would be used for future titles", it made it more clear to me that the ballot is most likely at least 50% of the determining factor for newcomers to Ultimate. Isaac is no longer farfetched, dead series or not.

The real adversity he faces now is that Japan is not nearly as strongly on his side as the West. So the question is, can he be a second Captain America like Ridley?

bassem6

Smash Lord
I think its more likely that Matthew would be an alt color scheme for Isaac rather than an echo. I think Felix is more unique appearance-wise and more deserving to boot as he is the other main character of the original story.

I apply the same reasoning for Sonic too. IF there is a Sonic echo, it would be Shadow over metal sonic I think.

Last edited:

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
While the list of characters from the leak is "too good to be true", its still a logical list isn't it? These are pretty much all of the most requested characters, with the exclusion of shadow. It's fake, and 16 new characters is a lot, I could still see this being possible

Last edited:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm so glad I was away when this fake leak popped up.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
I don’t think we will get an echo for Isaac if he is confirmed.

2 for 1? Seems to generous.

I feel like if we get Isaac it’s just going to be him. Maybe a stage.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I don’t think we will get an echo for Isaac if he is confirmed.

2 for 1? Seems to generous.

I feel like if we get Isaac it’s just going to be him. Maybe a stage.
You're probably right, but Echo's aren't really new characters. They're basically glorified costumes with slight Audio, Visual and Gameplay changes.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
You're probably right, but Echo's aren't really new characters. They're basically glorified costumes with slight Audio, Visual and Gameplay changes.
In that case, just group em together. Like olimar and alph. Give Isaac the 3 pallet swaps of his team and Felix 3 of his.

I’ll take that.

Top Bottom