• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Here to give support to one of my top 5 most wanted newcomers since the Brawl speculation days, lol (top 3 if you consider only characters with a real chance). Now top 3 in this game (top 1 if only considering chars with a real chance).

Now's your chance Isaac.

Last edited:

Calane

Smash Ace
Well, Sin and Punishment: Star Successor released around the same time when Sakurai was looking for content to add (2008), and in that game, Saki wasn’t even the main protagonist, it was Isa Jo, and it will most likely be him in the next game if there even is one (for Spoiler reasons, inconclusive ending). So I’m assuming he wasn’t planning on using Saki for anything since we had Isa as the more relevant/popular character. But this is reaching tin foil territory.

It’s still weird though because, Golden Sun nor Sin and Punishment: Star Successor get anything. I mean unlike DD, Star Successor was given praise by the media, but it just did mediocre sales.

My theory, simply put they were low priority. It’s clear from Isaac’s absense as an assist trophy and the new music track that he was planned for something else along with Golden Sun representation in general that explains this, and they weren’t able to get to it because they didn’t have enough time. This might also explain why Saki is still an assist trophy. Isa Jo and the second Sin and Punishment game came right at the time for Sakurai to consider. Naturally due to where the series was planned to be headed, Sakurai instead decided to opt for Isa and Star Successor content, but couldn’t due to time constraints, and just had Saki in there.

If this ends up being the case (which although should be taken with a grain of salt, seems like the logical conclusion) along with large popularity from the ballot, Isaac would’ve ended up being one of the first newcomers to be planned since it’s clear from Ultimate that Sakurai is addressing previous things he has considered before and couldn’t get to, with Isaac being a recent example (and even the planned Sin and Punishment content and ISA!!!). But keep in mind that this is just one possibility, and Isaac may not even be considered.

Let’s just hope for the best folks! We’ll soon find out about Isaac’s fate along with Golden Sun and hopefully it lands in our favor. And for me, along with Isa Jo and Sin and Punishment representation, I don’t like Saki though (his hairstyle is kind of dumb). Isa and Isaac have untapped potential for awesome movesets not in Smash yet. (Gun Blade? Spell Telekinetic Swordman? Why is it not in muh Smash!?)
I know it's just my opinion, but I think Saki's awesome and has a way better design than Isa (who looks kind of stupid in every picture I see of him). I love Sin and Punishment, but I'd be pretty disappointed if they chose Isa over the original (and more well-known) protagonist.

I understand how you feel regarding Saki, though. I actually like Matthew more than Isaac, and one of the reasons for that is because his design, in my opinion, is better.

In any case, I hope that both Golden Sun and Sin and Punishment finally have their time to shine no matter what characters would be chosen to represent them. I know nobody asked for my opinion, and nobody cares what I think, but I just thought I'd say it anyway.

Royaru

Smash Cadet
Not sure to see Isaac tomorrow, but definitely we will see him in the final roster this time.
Obviously, I want to be in the support list!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I know it's just my opinion, but I think Saki's awesome and has a way better design than Isa (who looks kind of stupid in every picture I see of him). I love Sin and Punishment, but I'd be pretty disappointed if they chose Isa over the original (and more well-known) protagonist.

I understand how you feel regarding Saki, though. I actually like Matthew more than Isaac, and one of the reasons for that is because his design, in my opinion, is better.

In any case, I hope that both Golden Sun and Sin and Punishment finally have their time to shine no matter what characters would be chosen to represent them. I know nobody asked for my opinion, and nobody cares what I think, but I just thought I'd say it anyway.
Plus unlike Golden Sun, it's currently impossible for S&P to have a sequel since Treasure basically stopped doing anything new with its IPs, so it's imperative that they both get good treatment.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hopefully, tomorrow, Isaac will be revealed.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

D

Deleted member

Here's to Isaac's reveal tomorrow.............as a playable character..........hopefully.

And we start with a new artist:

A little known fact about the Wise One: he graced the cover of Playgirl back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Here's to Isaac's reveal tomorrow.............as a playable character..........hopefully.

And we start with a new artist:

A little known fact about the Wise One: he graced the cover of Playgirl back in the day.
Looks like it isn't just me who's having their Smashboards images broken. At least I can see it when I click reply. This art is super weird after being used to the usual comic art style. I can't say it doesn't fit Isaac and Garet in its own way, though.

I'm flat out not expecting Isaac to show up playable tomorrow. While I think it might be the best time and event pre-launch to show him, I can't see it happening right away. Instead, I'm just yearning to come back here afterwards and talk about how the events of the direct impact his chances, whether for better or for worse. The hope is no AT reveal so we can keep this dream alive, no matter if odds are stacked against him or not.

I'd say that the best thing that could indirectly help his chances is a K. Rool and/or Geno reveal, though I don't know how much since the former seems to be more popular and the latter has been a confirmed desire for Sakurai since Brawl. Any other possible ideas for what could help Isaac out?

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Ahhhhh this Smash Direct came out of nowhere!

I'll keep my expectations low but fingers crossed for playable Isaac!

I can't say anything else in my current state of excitement and dread x_x

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Plus unlike Golden Sun, it's currently impossible for S&P to have a sequel since Treasure basically stopped doing anything new with its IPs, so it's imperative that they both get good treatment.
It's not impossible Treasure is still alive and hasn't died yet. They said something about switching to mobile games but they seem to have changed their minds as they are bringing Ikugura to Switch. If it sells perhaps we can get Treasure games again.

Hydewell

Smash Apprentice
Well here:
Whoops. It seems I forgot to put a "would" or puting a 3rd conditional ^^' I was theorizing if the game had sold only that numbers, not confirming.
Welp, thanks for the correction! I appreciate it!
Gosh, in spanish everything it's more easier >_>

This art is super weird after being used to the usual comic art style. I can't say it doesn't fit Isaac and Garet in its own way, though.
Probably because it's a more shojo style while the other ones were shonen.

Anyways, I wonder if any of the mangakas had some of success, or at least, they became professional mangakas...

It's not impossible Treasure is still alive and hasn't died yet. They said something about switching to mobile games but they seem to have changed their minds as they are bringing Ikugura to Switch. If it sells perhaps we can get Treasure games again.
On the contrary, the president really hates the mobile games (specially, the social mobile games) xD I read somewhere they barely have members in their team.
But yeah, Treasure is similar to Platinum. They did splendid titles and dominated the genre, they have their fans but their games didn't sell at all. If they ever become an indie team (or a kickstarted one), maybe they could be active.

But anyways, let's pray for tomorrow (today in Japan and Europe :p) and see if something related to Golden Sun happens.

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
On the contrary, the president really hates the mobile games (specially, the social mobile games) xD I read somewhere they barely have members in their team.
But yeah, Treasure is similar to Platinum. They did splendid titles and dominated the genre, they have their fans but their games didn't sell at all. If they ever become an indie team (or a kickstarted one), maybe they could be active.
All I know is they said that's what they were going to pursue and I was devastated as I had already lost Mistwalker to the void that is mobile development. Perhaps the President is why they decided to give Ikaruga another shot on Switch instead going to down that abyss. Either way, let's all rejoice they aren't gone yet.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just hope we don't see Isaac tomorrow. I mean, if we aren't going to get him announced as a playable character then I hope to GOD we don't see him as an Assist Trophy. I've been supporting this character for so damn long that it seems like a long time coming just for me. I can't even imagine how you older, pre-Brawl users feel.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
My main hope is that Isaac at least survives the assist trophy purge
isaac asserting dominance.JPG
and that the character announced are actually fan favorites that have really earned the spot, plus there's new modes and changes I want but I don't feel like going into that

Here to give support to one of my top 5 most wanted newcomers since the Brawl speculation days, lol (top 3 if you consider only characters with a real chance). Now top 3 in this game (top 1 if only considering chars with a real chance).

Not sure to see Isaac tomorrow, but definitely we will see him in the final roster this time.
Obviously, I want to be in the support list!
Now's your chance Isaac.
Welcome aboard new adepts, I'm tagging True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior so he can add you to the support list

Last edited:

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
I will never ever stop hoping, even if tomorrow doesn't bring the best news for us. And I hope the same goes for all the rest of you. Golden Sun does not deserve to just end like this.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
One specific character just got his chances go WAY up.

They messed up the song reveal, showing that a Castelvania song is in the game. This plus the Verbergen leak basically means we're getting Simon Belmont in the Direct. Not 100% certain, but VERY likely.
This doesn't look good for the Ballot characters: If Simon is in the game, Isabelle is also likely in, and even worse: Incineroar from Pokémon. They possibly took the Ballot and put it right in the garbage can... This is the darkest timeline once again

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I assume it wasn't a character we already thought was likely? I don't want to look since we're so close to the direct...

I saw an article on Nintendolife about a change to the Smash Bros Medley but I'm not sure what that means.

I guess it's Simon Belmont? (It seems like too much to hope for it to be Isaac)

Last edited:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
One specific character just got his chances go WAY up.
And if Simon's confirmed, this has a snowball effect of implications. Verge has said that there would be six newcomers left post-E3, and Simon would be one. He's also claimed Isabelle is also on the way, which is two.

While the Pokemon discussions are iffy and less certain, they indicate that we're getting a new rep for it (probably Incineroar, ugh), which is three. Then, Verge also mentioned Minecraft content, which means that Microsoft is involved with Smash and could very well mean a character. That would make four.

Sure, none of this is a certainty yet, but it doesn't paint a pretty picture. With Ashley, Dee, Rool, Dixie, Geno, Isaac, Rayman, echos, etc. all vying for a spot, competition is getting very stiff for the base game.

DogManStar

Smash Ace
I don't think this is the end of the line for us yet, though I would be disappointed if Verge ends up being right and we don't even get K. Rool. If he's wrong, we still have a chance, since I didn't really expect Isaac tomorrow before the leaks anyways. If he shows up at all, I think he will be one of the very last characters due to low priority.

Though of course, if Verge is right, and we have three spots already gone, and the other two are Isabelle and a Pokemon, I don't think we're getting Isaac or any other character highly demanded by the people in this thread. Maybe K. Rool or Geno if we're lucky. Eh, what can you do about it, this is what I predicted all along sadly. I'm just gonna keep hoping he's wrong though, because leakers just make things boring.

Last edited:

Enchess

Smash Lord
And if Simon's confirmed, this has a snowball effect of implications. Verge has said that there would be six newcomers left post-E3, and Simon would be one. He's also claimed Isabelle is also on the way, which is two.

While the Pokemon discussions are iffy and less certain, they indicate that we're getting a new rep for it (probably Incineroar, ugh), which is three. Then, Verge also mentioned Minecraft content, which means that Microsoft is involved with Smash and could very well mean a character. That would make four.

Sure, none of this is a certainty yet, but it doesn't paint a pretty picture. With Ashley, Dee, Rool, Dixie, Geno, Isaac, Rayman, echos, etc. all vying for a spot, competition is getting very stiff for the base game.
2 character I'd dislike in Smash, 1 I'd actively hate, 1 I'd be neutral towards, and only 2 more slots left to be excited for which given our luck at this point will be 2 third-parties I won't care for at all.

Yeah, if Simon gets revealed tomorrow I'm gonna really wish hard that Verg got the rest wrong. Otherwise the impossible will happen and I'll get my least favorite newcomer list despite getting Ridley our Lord and Savior.
Edit: sorry, forgot to tag

Last edited:

DogManStar

Smash Ace
2 character I'd dislike in Smash, 1 I'd actively hate, 1 I'd be neutral towards, and only 2 more slots left to be excited for which given our luck at this point will be 2 third-parties I won't care for at all.

Yeah, if Simon gets revealed tomorrow I'm gonna really wish hard that Verg got the rest wrong. Otherwise the impossible will happen and I'll get my least favorite newcomer list despite getting Ridley our Lord and Savior.
Yeah agreed. I've had people get mad at me for saying I'm tired of third-parties, but after most of the newcomers for DLC in Smash 4 being third-party Smash feels less and less like a celebration of Nintendo history. Another game is coming and going and it looks like we will still not see characters like Isaac, Andy, and Ray, god probably not even K. Rool or Geno. I'm really hoping Verge is wrong, I honestly don't hate any of the characters he's pushing, but they mean bad things for the direction that I would like to see Smash go in. At least Simon is a pretty neat choice.

Last edited:

Enchess

Smash Lord
Yeah agreed. I've had people get mad at me for saying I'm tired of third-parties, but after most of the newcomers for DLC in Smash 4 being third-party Smash feels less and less like a celebration of Nintendo history. Another game is coming and going and it looks like we will still not see characters like Isaac, Andy, and Ray, god probably not even K. Rool or Geno. I'm really hoping Verge is wrong, I honestly don't hate any of the characters he's pushing, but they mean bad things for the direction that I would like to see Smash go in. At least Simon is a pretty neat choice.
yeah, I can't bring myself to be excited at the prospect of a general gaming Smash Bros. I'd still pick it up, but it would cease to ever be a game I'd be excited for. If we go any further down this road, Smash 6 is a game I probably won't even bother watching Directs for or picking up until months after release. I just can't be excited if it's gonna be so 3rd party heavy.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Yeah, depending on who the Microsoft and Pokemon characters would be, I might actually like all four characters, but this still feels wrong to me. I know we weren't obligated K. Rool, Geno, Isaac, and the like but this just seems so strange that all three of these big 10+ year fan requests have a chance of being straight up ignored in the fanservice game. This seemed like the game that was finally supposed to disregard all the irrelevancy issues to make them possibilities.

Unless they're all actually planned as paid DLC for being the most popular, or our interpretation of who's most requested is straight up wrong, there's going to be some rightful anger if not even one of them make it. Not even to mention from the fanbases for Ashley, Dee, Rayman, Elma, etc. who all have reason to believe they would make the jump this time. It seems like some of them will miss out too.

Last edited:

DogManStar

Smash Ace
Yeah, depending on who the Microsoft and Pokemon characters would be, I might actually like all four characters, but this still feels wrong to me. I know we weren't obligated K. Rool, Geno, Isaac, and the like but this just seems so strange that all three of these big 10+ year fan requests have a real chance of being straight up ignored in the fanservice game. This seemed like the game that was finally supposed to disregard all the irrelevancy issues to make them possibilities.

Unless they're all actually planned as paid DLC for being the most popular, or our interpretation of who's most requested is straight up wrong, there's going to be some rightful anger. Not even to mention from the fanbases for Ashley, Dee, Rayman, Elma, etc. who all have reason to believe they would make the jump this time. It seems like some of them will miss out too.
Yeah, looking at Verge's leak, it just feels like most major requests will be ignored in what was indicated as a fanservice game. We got Ridley, but I just felt like this was finally our chance to get some characters who had been basically ignored for over a decade.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Yeah, looking at Verge's leak, it just feels like most major requests will be ignored in what was indicated as a fanservice game. We got Ridley, but I just felt like this was finally our chance to get some characters who had been basically ignored for over a decade.
I do think it's possible they may be set aside for DLC, and this doesn't mean that every part of Verge's leak is guaranteed to be true, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of fans in these three fanbases suddenly don't feel as optimistic anymore. It's definitely too soon to give up, but right now, it's hard to look at it and retain hope until we're proven wrong.

Enchess

Smash Lord
Yeah, depending on who the Microsoft and Pokemon characters would be, I might actually like all four characters, but this still feels wrong to me. I know we weren't obligated K. Rool, Geno, Isaac, and the like but this just seems so strange that all three of these big 10+ year fan requests have a chance of being straight up ignored in the fanservice game. This seemed like the game that was finally supposed to disregard all the irrelevancy issues to make them possibilities.

Unless they're all actually planned as paid DLC for being the most popular, or our interpretation of who's most requested is straight up wrong, there's going to be some rightful anger if not even one of them make it. Not even to mention from the fanbases for Ashley, Dee, Rayman, Elma, etc. who all have reason to believe they would make the jump this time. It seems like some of them will miss out too.
I think this straight-up can't be considered a fan service game anymore if the Verg list ends up being true. Simon and Incineroar aren't fan service characters. They are very inline with the Sm4sh additions actually, which gets regularly hated on by fans. Isabelle maybe sorta is, but let's not pretend her fanbase is as big as others. The only Microsoft rep that wouldn't feel like a cynical marketing ploy is Banjo.

What I really won't understand though is why not have a Pokemon rep and 3rd parties for DLC? You know Isaac, Saki, etc won't be DLC because they are too niche to sell. The DLC will just be more of this sorta thing. Simon, Microsoft rep, and any Pokemon could do just fine as DLC

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If I'm not mistaken, the only other character Verge leaked is Isabelle right? Who is heavily requested. And a vague Gen 7 Pokemon? I HIGHLY doubt they are the last two in the base game, and that's not even taking DLC into account. We gotta stay strong guys. Isaac isn't out of the running until the very last second. If K. Rool fans can be so optimistic so can we.

Plus, leaks are hardly ever 100% correct. I wouldn't be surprised if Isabelle is an Echo and she's revealed tomorrow. It's never night and day with leaks. It's shades of gray. We'll see by December if he's an Assist Trophy but if not, then we got a fight on our hands to get him in.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
If I'm not mistaken, the only other character Verge leaked is Isabelle right? Who is heavily requested. And a vague Gen 7 Pokemon? I HIGHLY doubt they are the last two in the base game, and that's not even taking DLC into account. We gotta stay strong guys. Isaac isn't out of the running until the very last second. If K. Rool fans can be so optimistic so can we.

Plus, leaks are hardly ever 100% correct. I wouldn't be surprised if Isabelle is an Echo and she's revealed tomorrow. It's never night and day with leaks. It's shades of gray. We'll see by December if he's an Assist Trophy but if not, then we got a fight on our hands to get him in.
Yeah, in a way, it doesn't ruin my hopes at all. I think K. Rool and Geno still have good odds, but it'll be more beneficial if they can be DLC because it means Nintendo can still find profitability out of them in spite of perceived irrelevancy and casual unfamiliarity. Isaac falls under that same umbrella. For all we know, they may have reason from the Smash 4 era to believe that most of the money out of their DLC comes from hardcore fans whom would know who those characters are.

Either way, as long as he isn't an AT in the base game, I'll help fight to get people buzzing about Golden Sun and Isaac for DLC and hopefully make enough of a splash to get people like Nintendo and Sakurai to notice. We have a great platform that is the Isaac4Smash Twitter to do that on, and while it could be a long shot, it's something you have to go all in on. You're at least trying to improve your chances that way, and it can't hurt.

Enchess

Smash Lord
Yeah, in a way, it doesn't ruin my hopes at all. I think K. Rool and Geno still have good odds, but it'll be more beneficial if they can be DLC because it means Nintendo can still find profitability out of them in spite of perceived irrelevancy and casual unfamiliarity. Isaac falls under that same umbrella. For all we know, they may have reason from the Smash 4 era to believe that most of the money out of their DLC comes from hardcore fans whom would know who those characters are.

Either way, as long as he isn't an AT in the base game, I'll help fight to get people buzzing about Golden Sun and Isaac for DLC and hopefully make enough of a splash to get people like Nintendo and Sakurai to notice. We have a great platform that is the Isaac4Smash Twitter to do that on, and while it could be a long shot, it's something you have to go all in on. You're at least trying to improve your chances that way, and it can't hurt.
Idk, as much as I'd like to believe Isaac has a chance as DLC, I still think he's base roster or bust. He's just not mainstream enough to sell. I feel like DLC if it comes will once again be heavily focused on 3rd Parties with potentially some marketing characters like Corrin. Which is again a big part of why 3rd parties in base are so frustrating: they are a shoe-in for DLC while niche Nintendo has no shot there. I know people say there's no such thing as 'taking up a slot', but DLC has really changed that story due to the inherent difference in how it's sold

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guys; hope you're all doing well.

Really excited for the direct even if I'm not super hyped for the leaks.
Simon does seem pretty cool but he's a character I'll have to see more of to fully apreciate (or not) unlike Isaac or Elma and Sveta :[ who are just insta-hype, you know?
I recently played the DS trilogy and I'm kinda feeling it.
Isabelle is like 'Alright' to me but I'd assume most AC fanslove her so that makes me happy.

Incineroar is just kinda

Also

Last edited:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Idk, as much as I'd like to believe Isaac has a chance as DLC, I still think he's base roster or bust. He's just not mainstream enough to sell. I feel like DLC if it comes will once again be heavily focused on 3rd Parties with potentially some marketing characters like Corrin. Which is again a big part of why 3rd parties in base are so frustrating: they are a shoe-in for DLC while niche Nintendo has no shot there. I know people say there's no such thing as 'taking up a slot', but DLC has really changed that story due to the inherent difference in how it's sold
Depending on how things go, this could still be completely true and a part of me still feels this way. I would just have to feel suspicious if not even K. Rool nor Geno make it into the base game. If they see ballot characters as a profitable business move, nothing's stopping them from going the DLC route. Sakurai likes to have his games feel "complete", but since this one has a huge ballot preceding it, Nintendo could've seen a big opportunity that they couldn't pass up and tried to insist on him going a different direction with the base game.

The odds would still be stacked against Isaac, as Spring Man/Rex & Pyra/etc. would be more proven promotional characters than Corrin was and would probably still take up some of that DLC dev time, but it wouldn't be impossible.

I don't want to sound like I'm way too overly optimistic. I just want to show that even if he has low chances and we all know it, he shouldn't be given up on until the very end or until we see his AT. Ridley fans never did.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm just going to imagine all of these posts are people excited about Isaac potentially being revealed in the direct.

... I really should not be here. :p

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Simon is actually a good pick for Smash. He reminds me of MegaMan where he comes from an iconic franchise starting on the NES that innovated the platforming genre. And I remember reading an article where Sakurai said he grew up with Castlevania so I guess that pretty much explains it. If we look at I already felt that Isaac as a playable character would be revealed at least close to release. We just need to hope we don't get snubbed like Brawl and worse in Smash 4. Anyway this is most likely Sakurai's final game, like I really feel he's done with Smash after he finishes potential DLC where Isaac may have a chance since DLC wouldn't be cut short like Smash 4 since this game would obviously have a longer life. It's going to be hard to make a new one since there may be cuts which will obviously be a step down from this one in terms of roster count. I hope if this game doesn't have any of the ballot hopefuls, Sakurai's successor would have a different philosophy favoring fan favorites over newer and unproven characters.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Simon is actually a good pick for Smash. He reminds me of MegaMan where he comes from an iconic franchise starting on the NES that innovated the platforming genre. And I remember reading an article where Sakurai said he grew up with Castlevania so I guess that pretty much explains it. If we look at I already felt that Isaac as a playable character would be revealed at least close to release. We just need to hope we don't get snubbed like Brawl and worse in Smash 4. Anyway this is most likely Sakurai's final game, like I really feel he's done with Smash after he finishes potential DLC where Isaac may have a chance since DLC wouldn't be cut short like Smash 4 since this game would obviously have a longer life. It's going to be hard to make a new one since there may be cuts which will obviously be a step down from this one in terms of roster count. I hope if this game doesn't have any of the ballot hopefuls, Sakurai's successor would have a different philosophy favoring fan favorites over newer and unproven characters.

Totally agree. Castlevania is also famous for creating the "Metroidvania" genre thanks to SotN, which I'm sure will get some kind of representation in Smash, so Simon's a totally reasonable pick. I also agree the DLC will last for a longer time since it won't be for a console on its last legs. If we don't see our ballot hopefuls playable in the base game and they aren't already ATs, there's a real possibility that they're prime DLC candidates even if we all thought they'd be too obscure with the casuals to sell well there. I just can't fathom K. Rool at the bare minimum not being playable once again.

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Wait a seconde.. Simon fights Dracula, Dracula loves the night, night is associated with the moon,Dracula's weakness is the sun, Isaac our boy comes from Golden SUN. Isaac will be revealed after Simon. So Isaac confirmed!

One can dream...

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
To be honest, I don't think a third party reveal hurts our chances. There's always been new third parties each game, I think we'll be fine. It's the assist trophies that will really affect us.

Top Bottom