• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
With there being only 103 stages, it really rules out not just Isaac, but it feels like it rules out alot of popular leak characters too, Incineroar, Steve, Geno, Rhythm Heaven character, Sora , Banjo,etc.

Skull Kid, Elma, and Bandana Dee are the only requested newcomers I see not getting a stage. The other ones all have specific iconic locations, especially in the case of the ones from series with no reps. Ken and alot of popular echo choices (Dixie, Shadow, Black Shadow, etc.) probably wouldn't get a stage either, though his SF2 stage would be awesome.
Naw, Elma would have to get her own stage. She’s not a comparable situation to Ridley, K Rool or Isabelle who exist in the same universe as the other playable characters from their franchises. Elma’s game may be part of Xenoblade as a whole but Elma and Shulk don’t exist in the same universe, unless I missed some crazy plot point. She would need a stage based off somewhere from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

And for those who think that 108 was just a typo or whatever, then it must have been an extremely clumsy typer writing it as "3" and "8" have 4 whole keys in-between them on an average keyboard.
I agree with you! That’s a hard typo to do for a graphic that was most likely looked over and approved before getting printed. I would feel differently if “108” was typed in a paragraph because that is an easy mistake to miss!

PokiehlthePoet

Smash Apprentice
People still saying there are 103 stages should go back and read this ----->
Melee's stage roster was way too irregular design-wise, but from then on (and even N64 before Melee), Brawl and Smash Wii U / 3Ds had completely full and symmetric stage rosters, specifically base rosters.
View attachment 170930
This time, Ultimate has a perfect square roster, meaning less liberty of design, so you gotta fill it entirely or leave similar gaps to each side of the final row, which they didn't, they just left almost half of the final row empty.
View attachment 170931 The demo builds of the game have the entire stage roster filled from corner to corner, even when they have less stages on them. Even back then we saw a fully filed stage roster:

View attachment 170934
Conclusion: if the stage roster was 103 and done, then they would've shown us the stages resized in a way that it would fill the entire roster corner to corner. It doesn't take two brains to do this in design area and they are definitely not killing a menu's design for lazyness on resizing things, if you think they are then you're simply delusional and in denial of us getting more stages to fill the rest of the gap, and whoever says "they have weird menus before" is just as a bad excuse or comeback. It's not precedented in any of the Smash games and Melee doesn't count because the roster design of that game is truly the only one that makes no sense, every other one does whether it's a perfect square or not and they are symmetrical. And to make things even worse (or better), all stages are gonna be available on the go this time if I'm not mistaken.
Therefore that gap we saw last time totally suggest and implies more stages we haven't seen. Typo or not, 108 just makes perfect sense and it's gonna happen, period (at least for base, if there are more in the future with DLC you can expect the usual next page to be added, as they won't downsize the stages any further otherwise that would be impossible to stare at on small screen.) The only way anyone can make me think otherwise on this is if they show me 103 stage roster filling the entire thing as it is supposed to, but if they didn't already it's because there is clearly more to be seen at this point still.
I really feel like Im starting to see a strong pattern of Isaac cynicism here xD All facts considered things are looking pretty good for us.

Last edited:

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vlSUKV672AY

Posted in the Geno thread but thought I 'd post it'd here too.,

Hopefully it means something.

We'll see soon enough.

Fingers crossed.
This would make sense. Have your most important title of the year get its own direct as to not overshadow the other games that you will also be releasing in that timeframe is a smart move. This also gives them the opportunity to show off a character early in the month and elaborate more on said character later in the Smash Direct (and the reveal of that character in the general direct gives them pretext to reveal that there will be a Smash direct later in the month, In similar vein to the Cloud reveal).

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
This would make sense. Have your most important title of the year get its own direct as to not overshadow the other games that you will also be releasing in that timeframe is a smart move. This also gives them the opportunity to show off a character early in the month and elaborate more on said character later in the Smash Direct (and the reveal of that character in the general direct gives them pretext to reveal that there will be a Smash direct later in the month, In similar vein to the Cloud reveal).
It would really shock me to have another general direct so soon, but if they want to get a head start on showing 2019 releases, I could see it. The newcomer in the general direct would probably be like Isabelle where their fanbase mostly comes from outside of Smash (so probably Incineroar or Elma). Isaac, Geno, Banjo, etc. would get saved for the Smash direct.

I'd love to have more Smash info beyond the final Smash direct, but then again, it's LeakyPandy. I'm not convinced this is legit.

Frosty Pops

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, none of the newcomers so far have made me excited. I've been very indifferent toward the lot of them. The only 4 I've really been dying for are Banjo, Geno, Isaac and Shantae. This has been the case ever since Nintendo first put out the notion that we have the power to decide. Up until this game, it seemed the only one I might get to see is Isaac, which would be phenomenal, but deep down I've been wanting Banjo ever since Smash was born. The thought that Ultimate might be released without any of these amazing 4 really gets me down. Sakurai has given us so much already with this game that I really have no right to complain. It's just that with such a wide net of hope being cast, you'd think I would have caught something by now...
Those 4 all have spots in my top 10, 2 of which are not likely, and another 2 deconfirmed (rip shovel knight, and knuckles) but the other 6 all have decent chances. I would really like to get at least 2 in base. If none of them make it in either base or dlc...this to me will not be Smash Ultimate but Smash all the best choices for characters into nothing. And if Steve and a Pokemon rep get in over these characters I will have serious doubts about how they have decided what the fans have wanted for years. No disrespect to Sakurai or his team intended, but somebody will have dropped the ball.
Characters are as follows-
Isaac
Geno
Banjo
rip Shovel Knight
Lloyd
Gunstar Red/Blue (never gonna happen)
Shantae
Skull Kid
rip Knuckles
Doomguy (also never gonna happen)

Edit: Seriously look at the top 3, I don't think wanting just 2 characters in is too much to ask since they are some of the most talked about characters currently.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Melee's stage roster was way too irregular design-wise, but from then on (and even N64 before Melee), Brawl and Smash Wii U / 3Ds had completely full and symmetric stage rosters, specifically base rosters.
View attachment 170930
This time, Ultimate has a perfect square roster, meaning less liberty of design, so you gotta fill it entirely or leave similar gaps to each side of the final row, which they didn't, they just left almost half of the final row empty.
View attachment 170931 The demo builds of the game have the entire stage roster filled from corner to corner, even when they have less stages on them. Even back then we saw a fully filed stage roster:

View attachment 170934
Conclusion: if the stage roster was 103 and done, then they would've shown us the stages resized in a way that it would fill the entire roster corner to corner. It doesn't take two brains to do this in design area and they are definitely not killing a menu's design for lazyness on resizing things, if you think they are then you're simply delusional and in denial of us getting more stages to fill the rest of the gap, and whoever says "they have weird menus before" is just as a bad excuse or comeback. It's not precedented in any of the Smash games and Melee doesn't count because the roster design of that game is truly the only one that makes no sense, every other one does whether it's a perfect square or not and they are symmetrical. And to make things even worse (or better), all stages are gonna be available on the go this time if I'm not mistaken.
Therefore that gap we saw last time totally suggest and implies more stages we haven't seen. Typo or not, 108 just makes perfect sense and it's gonna happen, period (at least for base, if there are more in the future with DLC you can expect the usual next page to be added, as they won't downsize the stages any further otherwise that would be impossible to stare at on small screen.) The only way anyone can make me think otherwise on this is if they show me 103 stage roster filling the entire thing as it is supposed to, but if they didn't already it's because there is clearly more to be seen at this point still.
Bravo, sir. You convinced me. I’m back in all the way.

(Watch this all blow up in my face when a Smash Direct rolls around and newcomers are Lycanroc, Steve, Saber and Goku and we get no new stages)

This news drought is so bad that it’s even sucking up previous news. Tomorrow we’ll probably get an announcement that Richter and Chrom were actually just a practical joke and they’re both Assist Trophies.

But seriously I think Corocoro is just trying to walk back their spoiler. Even if there are just 103 stages left though, Isaac is still a shoo-in for DLC imo, as I’ve always said.
Imagine how the Waluigi crowd would react if that were to happen.

One reason this info drought feels awful is that we really haven't gotten anything substantial since early August. All we've gotten since then is an obvious character who's just a semi-clone. Of course, since that's still "info" that only came out a month ago, Nintendo will think that just fine to tide over with.

Really, I think it speaks volumes that whatever comes next will be the last piece of news until the game launches. Whatever characters, stages, modes, assists, newcomer movesets, bosses, etc. are left are all going to be shown then. That doesn't mean we'll get "less" info since they could fit as much into that direct as they please. It just means that we'll know the truth to Isaac within the next couple of weeks. Yes, even if he's not in the base game, I firmly believe that he would be the first DLC character shown off ala Mewtwo.

CoroCoro definitely got legitimate info on the number of stages straight from the horse's mouth. If it were false, there would've been more transparency to it being a typo or misinformation and that would've been made clear almost immediately after it happened. Nintendo was probably not comfortable with that info being known yet so they asked them to remove it to make it more ambiguous... even if the stage select screen already made it painfully obvious.

Come to think of that, I wonder if Tasnut was referring to CoroCoro when he mentioned a leak that got out which Nintendo wasn't happy about? I know he said that it was one we deemed fake, but there have still been people spouting "103 stages only!11!!!1!" for ages now.
Interesting theory. Never really considered CoroCoro’s thing to be a leak, but if they were, things would certainly fit nicely.

TheSpaceKing12

Banned via Warnings
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
I wonder what will happen first. Will this thread hit 800K views and 25K replies first, or will a reveal by nintendo of some sort be announced first. Either way i'll be happy lol.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Those 4 all have spots in my top 10, 2 of which are not likely, and another 2 deconfirmed (rip shovel knight, and knuckles) but the other 6 all have decent chances. I would really like to get at least 2 in base. If none of them make it in either base or dlc...this to me will not be Smash Ultimate but Smash all the best choices for characters into nothing. And if Steve and a Pokemon rep get in over these characters I will have serious doubts about how they have decided what the fans have wanted for years. No disrespect to Sakurai or his team intended, but somebody will have dropped the ball.
Characters are as follows-
Isaac
Geno
Banjo
rip Shovel Knight
Lloyd
Gunstar Red/Blue (never gonna happen)
Shantae
Skull Kid
rip Knuckles
Doomguy (also never gonna happen)

Edit: Seriously look at the top 3, I don't think wanting just 2 characters in is too much to ask since they are some of the most talked about characters currently.
Yeah, I can't say anybody has gotten me extremely pumped yet. I'm pretty much neutral to moderately positive on all of them (Richter and Isabelle being my favs), and yet, people who do have what they want act like it's "spoiled" and "ungrateful" to ask for any more. Seriously, the way they demonize the few silent opinions in the waves of hype is just ludicrous.

Sakurai knows there are many diverse groups of fans out there that want to have their wishes granted and don't feel the same hype for Ridley/K. Rool/Simon. That diversity is what Smash as a series is built on and it's not going to end at just two or three big requests. I'm confident that by the time DLC ends, Isaac/Banjo/Geno/Skull Kid/Bandana Dee/Lloyd/etc. fans will have their reason to be happy and satisfied. Othewise, they wouldn't have advertised this game as being centered around the fans.

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
Well, I think I've been pretty transparent in my feelings on stages. I highly doubt there's only 4 actual new stages in a new Smash game. I don't count the BFs and FDs here. Ten new stages I could see coming from having to rework all the past stages for this one. I think that would limit them down to only getting to work on a handful, ten being a pretty realistic number. That being said, the stages they DO make definitely have more importance behind the motivation towards their creation, i.e. a newer game like BotW or Mario Odyssey or a newcomer like the Belmonts or Inklings. The only other reason would be using a stage to represent some franchise in lieu of a character like we've seen in the past. This last one though has to be worth putting the effort into, which Minecraft would make sense for.

I mean, are they going to have this supposed Incineroar without an Alolan pokemon stage? Or how about just an Alolan pokemon stage in general since it's a recent game and we have tons of Alolan pokemon already as pokeballs. How does this agree with the spaces we see on the stage selection screen? Perfect for 5 more spaces + DLC icon yet we only stop at 103? You could say that they put more effort towards stage and level design in the Spirits mode, but I'd fire right back and tell you that the development team wouldn't be so stupid as to limit their time with a story mode to cut into time that goes towards making new stages in a multiplayer platforming fighter. This smash team is massive compared to Brawl and only have one game to work for unlike Sm4sh.

This is basically why we need a direct already or December 7th needs to pick up the pace because this is chinese water torture at this point. I can't even imagine how toxic other threads and boards are because of a simple thing like this.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Man, I'm coming here less and less. Too distracted by vidja gaems.

Anyway, what's Isaac's Support Count hovering at now, out of interest?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
View attachment 170930

View attachment 170934
This is well stated and argued, but were people unaware of this before?

The main thrust for two months has been that the stage select is currently unaligned. If there were a precedent for that, the argument would never have gained traction.

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I feel like a lot of people here are conflating their personal hype for the game's hype, and that, accordingly the game's hype cycle only has to increase as a bit of a last ditch belief that they'll be more personally hyped for the game. This game's admittedly short reveal-release cycle has been incredibly hype in general for the community. I've seen few genuinely huge reactions comparable to the initial Everyone is Here. Smash on Switch was always a hype prospect because the Switch is a much more beloved console than the Wii U, and appeals to a subset of gamers more so where Smash is a big deal. It doesn't have to hype itself up because by virtue of being Smash on the Switch, the hype has already been created. Ridley, Chrom, Daisy, Dark Samus, and King K Rool all owe themselves to massive fan demand throughout the community almost exclusively. Inklings and Isabelle are the recent breakout stars of Nintendo's past few years (More so than probably anyone else Nintendo has developer new character wise). And finally Castlevania is a classic series that fits the mold of traditional third party additions as a NES icon and a storied history. The amount of returning stages with massive upgrades pander completely to fans of the series who have beloved stages with only a handful missing. The mechanics are built more around Melee and aggressive play than ever, with so many considerations given to the hardcore competitive scene that it barely feels like Sakurai is in charge. They've done an excellent job in cultivating a hype game around this short hype cycle.

And they're continuing to keep the hype going. I know the events don't bring any new info, but what they do is just an integral a part of hype as reveals. The events get people playing them, and they've done very well to keep those events and opportunities to play coming. Add in the fact that Spirits is obviously a massive mode they intend to reveal as a marquee part of Ultimate and that we know nothing of modes outside of the Smash tab. That information alone is a pillar of hype that can't be understated either. All they have to do is reveal another character alongside such reveals, and the hype train continues and arguably just increases. They've done their job in hyping the game, and have sold it to so many people at this point, that the hype cycle doesn't actually have to have some huge blowout to be successful. Saying it doesn't appeal to you, saying that the game's hype cycle is disappointing or even poorly managed is a little disingenuous. Characters are a big part of the game, but modes and other content are just as important and I feel like if the next Direct leans heavily into those as I suspect it will, we don't need to have some huge disappointment about the circumstances. I admit I've gotten several characters I actively wanted, so that makes this a little easier to say, but there is a lot of hype for the game all around.

As for CoroCoro, yeah it's a significant blow. I do indeed find it weird that they've taken so long to make a correction, but I still don't think 108 has to be the total. When you already have 103 stages in a game, I don't think the stage select screen looking bad is such a big deal. And I'm not going to pretend like aesthetic and practicality have such huge impacts on menu related things when Smash 4 has such an atrocious design to most of this stuff. I think we probably have at least another new stage, I would hope that Sakurai didn't reveal them all at once and more specifically, only include four new stages total. I don't think teams 103 or 108 have won in either way, and I lean more towards both being wrong. 108 just kind of works nicely as a theory, but I don't see why they would have held back five full stages. And we're certainly not getting five new franchises in this final Direct given Sakurai's comments. It doesn't take Isaac out of the running, but returns him to being dependent on are there more stages or not and the base assumption has returned to; There is no evidence that there are more. Gives characters like Incineroar, Geno, Bandanna Dee, and Elma a better shot as they don't need stages (And no, none of them inherently do as their series are already in the game. As weird as it might be to not have an Elma or Geno stage, they don't necessarily have to have one).

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
To the above, what makes you think Isaac "NEEDS" a stage, he can also be added without.
I suppose he doesn't. We've just not have a newcomer series since Brawl that hasn't had a stage added along side them. ROB is the exception, but he does lack a logical stage and he himself is kind of weird since he's not inherently from a video game world as a toy. I think the precedent established (And so far still true with Inklings and the Belmonts) is that any new series in Smash gets a new stage to accompany them. That seems as important to representing a new series as the character itself to be honest.

Again, I'm not saying Isaac is out of the running. We're just back to the post-August Direct status we were for a while. Back to the 103 stages is what we have announced, and the inclusion or lack of additional ones is what will determine the fate of Isaac.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Personally, I'm hoping a slot on the stage select screen is reserved for custom stages. :b:;)

Kalaam

Smash Ace
I can't wait for Isaac to be revealed and all of us starting to discuss his moveset and what kind of strategies would work with him. Preparping the Golden Bois army to take over the smash competitive scene.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm more inclined to believe CoroCoro revealed something they shouldn't have last month and are now trying to backpedal on it.

I really can't see us getting Incineroar as a playable fighter and not getting a new stage based on Pokemon Sun and Moon. It just seems very unlikely that Sun & Moon wouldn't be repped with a stage. Not to mention I'd be surprised if Geno didn't have a stage as well. (and that only becomes compounded with both of them showing up without a stage)

On top of that there's the fact that the 108 stages CoroCoro mentioned lines up perfectly with the stage select screen. (+ a button for dlc stages) There's also the fact that it would be possible to organize 103 stage icons in a perfect square and yet they haven't done so.

I'm not really worried.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vlSUKV672AY

Posted in the Geno thread but thought I 'd post it'd here too.,

Hopefully it means something.

We'll see soon enough.

Fingers crossed.
Does "not about Smash" just mean it's not a Smash direct, or does it mean that there's going to be no Smash information at all?

It's a little unclear.

Last edited:

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
Man this weekend sure has been a handful. And the fact that it’s looking more and more likely that November will be our next smash direct sure is tough. Still regarding the stage count of 103 or 108, I’m still positive about Isaac, shantae, and geno’s chances. I just wish we could know the remaining assist trophies by now. I need to know whose getting deconfirmed...

Mike Cometa

Smash Rookie
Cuz GS music was played in the metroid stages we can make Isaac a Metroid character so he wouldn´t need no new stages because we already have some stages from metroid. It makes perfect sense for me

Last edited:

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
Cuz GS music was played in the metroid stages we can make Isaac a Metroid character so he wouldn´t need no new stages because we already have some stages from metroid. It makes perfect sense for me
Where do we all sign up for our complimentary arm cannons?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Personally, I'm hoping a slot on the stage select screen is reserved for custom stages. :b:;)
Hmm...

People say "103 Stages +5 +DLC Stage icon", but it would probably be "103 Stages, +4, +Custom Stage Icon +DLC Stage icon".

Unless the Custom Stage and DLC Stage icons are conflated into a single icon (which is definitely possible).

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...

People say "103 Stages +5 +DLC Stage icon", but it would probably be "103 Stages, +4, +Custom Stage Icon +DLC Stage icon".

Unless the Custom Stage and DLC Stage icons are conflated into a single icon (which is definitely possible).
It could be be a "next page" button, as it is the first page, it only needs 1 button for scrolling.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Hmm...

That's not how it works. Custom stages were a tab, not part of the basic Stage list. They'll probably be toggled similarly to how Omega and Battlefield are, if it's even a thing at all this time.

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
Good news everyone!

Finally got my Switch yesterday. Spent all day playing it lol.

It also helped to reaffirm my belief that a Switch remake of Golden a Sun would be the best thing ever. Nnngh.

DOTBHDD

Smash Journeyman
Yo, poppin a visit from the Shantae thread. I just wanted to say good luck because a new direct was rumored to happen and what better character to reveal than Isaac in November?

I personally think his chances are high as hell. Judging from the popularity from this thread, he seems like a damn good pick. Also "Everyone os Here" so it wouldn't make since to leave out of the most popular choices in the next big Smash iteration. Bringing him back as an assist trophy would be a huge letdown.

He also has hella moveset potential, I heard. Casting magic and ****. So yeah... that's all. I think Isaac has a damn good chance to make it.

So again; good luck to you all whenever this upcoming direct happens.

PokiehlthePoet

Smash Apprentice
I hope when/if Isaacs added he comes with classic psynergy and djinn sounds from the game. Might seem like a given that he would if he was added but idk...

I wouldnt be surprised if they threw all the classic sounds out the window and tried to go for something "more modern"
Ughh that would be very saddening...

I feel like the sfx from Golden Sun are some of the most memorable and pleasant Ive heard in any video-game.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
I hope when/if Isaacs added he comes with classic psynergy and djinn sounds from the game. Might seem like a given that he would if he was added but idk...

I wouldnt be surprised if they threw all the classic sounds out the window and tried to go for something "more modern"

I feel like the sfx from Golden Sun are some of the most memorable and pleasant Ive heard in any video-game.
I think they would go for "remastered" sfx where it's basically a high quality sound that pretty closely resembles the original. I think that's what I would prefer as well to be honest

PokiehlthePoet

Smash Apprentice
I think they would go for "remastered" sfx where it's basically a high quality sound that pretty closely resembles the original. I think that's what I would prefer as well to be honest
Yeah I was gunna throw that in my previous post. "Clean em up so they dont sound like theyre coming from a gameboy but stay true to the original sound"

Would be odd if old and scratchy GBA sounds were just copy and pasted in...

Last edited:

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace

I can still remember every little sound effect. From hopping from rock to rock, to the sound of a Djinn going from Revocery to Set, to nonsensical jibber jabber that’s supposed to pass as speech. Ugh all the sounds are memorable❤

If Isaac makes it in all I want it for them to update the sounds but keep them as true to the originals as possible. Except don’t make his jump have the hopping sound effect... that **** would get annoying real ****ing fast. Boing boing boing boing boing

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
I got to put this out. Those who believe we are only getting one Direct are crazy. I'm referring to what Sakurai said in the August Direct, "We plan to show every design of each fighter before launch day." So, unless Sakurai is crazy to shove everything in one Direct, how is he going to cover Online, Spirits, Vault, Stages, Characters (including every design of all), Ganes & More, etc. in one Direct? It makes more sense to me to have two Directs to explain all of that stuff.

But then again, Sakurai has surprised us and debunks "fan rules" several times. I guess we'll see.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
will he notice tho? and the roster was decided long ago.
It only has a chance of making a difference if Isaac isn't in the base game. (and that he's not an assist trophy)

That said I feel like the poll on Reddit would hold a bit more weight when it comes to dlc (I mean that's somewhat questionable but they'll probably at least take note of it), considering it had thousands of people voting on it. (this one does have the advantage of being right in front of Sakurai though)

I think it also helps that there's no way Sakurai isn't aware that Isaac is popular at this point, so if he hasn't decided to put Isaac in the game yet it might not take much more to get him to pull the trigger.

Last edited:

PokiehlthePoet

Smash Apprentice
I can still remember every little sound effect. From hopping from rock to rock, to the sound of a Djinn going from Revocery to Set, to nonsensical jibber jabber that’s supposed to pass as speech. Ugh all the sounds are memorable❤

If Isaac makes it in all I want it for them to update the sounds but keep them as true to the originals as possible. Except don’t make his jump have the hopping sound effect... that **** would get annoying real ****ing fast. Boing boing boing boing boing
Lol imagine spamming short-hop aerials. Yeah that probably wont be a thing xD

But yeah those 3 you mentioned are great examples... I always liked how the pitch of the garbledegook they spoke went higher or lower depending on whether you were talking to a little girl or old man aha

Top Bottom