• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

TappyBat

Smash Ace
I don't feel an AT is a negative thing per se, but after Smash 4 where Isaac got turned from AT to nothing, going back to AT just seems... anticlimactic? While I'd be happy he exists again, it begs the question of the entire point of his removal in the first place; unlike Gray Fox, it wasn't due to licensing or anything, it was just a decision to not have him and then suddenly bring him back later.

Like...how should we feel if that happens? "This Smash Bros is all about fan favorites. You guys like Isaac, right? He did pretty well on that ballot. Well I've got some good news: his assist trophy is back!"
that would make me sad

zabimaru1000

Smash Journeyman
Just finished playing The Lost Age after wanting to know more after the first game.

I feel like Golden Sun was Nintendo's version Final Fantasy which sadly went under the radar after the 3rd game. Playing the series reminded me a lot of Chrono Trigger and Tales series it had that kind of feel.

As someone aware of the series back when Brawl was in it's development stages but never played it until now I really feel like Isaac and Felix would be fantastic additions. I like the thought of pitting Nintendo's traditional RPG poster child against Cloud.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
I understand their concerns, but they still allowed Xenoblade Chronicles to brought over to the West and look how that turned out. Monolith Soft is now Nintendo's Open World and JRPG team machine.

Nintendo is extremely slow when it comes to making decisions, but the current market could not be better for these two franchises.
I think a market that is in need of a new game is a new game in the stealth genre. With Konami being, well Konami:rolleyes:, there is little chance of a big new Metal Gear game and Ubisoft does not seem to be working on a new Splinter Cell (as far as I am aware). It just seems like there is an opening for that kind of game. It would be interesting to see Nintendo try to put their spin on a stealth game.

Last edited:

clearandsweet

Smash Journeyman
Denial, I know, I know, but it just doesn't add up.

Don't show his AT or music, add in all the other ballot requests, tweet out a reference?

This cannot continue. I know there's not 20 more new characters left. I know all the leakers are piggybacking on Ken and Incineroar and saying nothing about Golden Sun. It just can't fail to happen. I wouldn't believe it.

These past two years since the August direct have been rough. Gimme something to think about.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I think a market that is in need of a new game is a new game in the stealth genre. With Konami being, well Konami:rolleyes:, there is little chance of a big new Metal Gear game and Ubisoft does not seem to be working on a new Splinter Cell (as far as I am aware). It just seems like there is an opening for that kind of game. It would be interesting to see Nintendo try to put their spin on a stealth game.
That would be good as well. All those segments of Link having to be stealthy in the Zelda games would help the team gather experience on developing a Stealth game.

What type of Stealth game do you have in mind?

LuminoZero

Smash Apprentice
Denial, I know, I know, but it just doesn't add up.

Don't show his AT or music, add in all the other ballot requests, tweet out a reference?

This cannot continue. I know there's not 20 more new characters left. I know all the leakers are piggybacking on Ken and Incineroar and saying nothing about Golden Sun. It just can't fail to happen. I wouldn't believe it.

These past two years since the August direct have been rough. Gimme something to think about.
That's not denial, that's using logic and fact based reasoning. Don't let all the "INCINEROAR IS CONFIRMED!" psycopaths convince you they are operating on anything more than a guess.

Isaac has real, legitimate hints directly towards his inclusion. Of the popular newcomers, he's the only one that can say that.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
That would be good as well. All those segments of Link having to be stealthy in the Zelda games would help the team gather experience on developing a Stealth game.

What type of Stealth game do you have in mind?
Well, I didn't really have any specific ideas but, I did think about the stealth sections that are often put in Zelda games. I guess something kind of like that. Using a variety of equipment/magic/abilities to maneuver around different environments and the enemies that inhabit them.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I think it's interesting that we already have our two character trailers posted on the blog as early as Tuesday.

Looks likely we're going back to getting at least three in a week....though that might be due to an upcoming reveal.

Isaac for Smash Pls

Smash Journeyman
The only two franchises I want/hope get revived right now is:

1. Golden Sun by Camelot and the best RPG team Nintendo has to make the game this generation's King of Traditional RPGs.
  2. Eternal Darkness made by Retro Studios, fine tuned and well polished to become Nintendo's hit new Horror game.
Having a character from both series in Ultimate would be icing on the cake.

Edit: The Traditional RPG and Horror genre markets are starved for new games that are gems. Nintendo must not let this opportunity to pass up. It is prime for these two Franchises to join Nintendo's other Titans.
Man, this would be a dream come true. Camelot really has no excuse for not making another Golden Sun game by now. Considering that everything on the Switch is selling like hotcakes, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo looked at the sales figures for Octopath and immediately ordered up another serving of Golden Sun. Especially since Camelot is fresh off of finishing Mario Tennis Aces so they're probably ripe to start their next project. It's not a surefire thing by any means but it's a plausible narrative.

As for Eternal Darkness, I want it to happen really badly but I'm not confident that Nintendo has the right talent pool for making a big M-rated horror game, just like how they aren't really equipped for a gritty Western style FPS. Instead of a Call of Duty or Battlefield, Nintendo's version of that was Splatoon, and even if they tried to dial it up a bit it would come out looking something like Overwatch. Any horror game done in house in 2018 would be closer to a Luigi's Mansion than an Eternal Darkness. Denis Dyack was the key figure behind ED and he hasn't been with Nintendo for years.

Now obviously I would love to be wrong about all of that but nothing about the Switch or Nintendo's recent history signifies to me that they're interested in horror experiences. The genre itself is barely seeing any innovation, with the only AAA franchises left alive being Resident Evil and Evil Within, which benefits from being directed by someone affiliated with RE. Eternal Darkness is one of the coolest and most original takes on survival horror I've ever seen and I think people would respond positively. It could be another critical darling, but I think Nintendo just won't see enough of an economic benefit to reviving a franchise that's so against their brand, especially given that none of their teams have much experience in that genre nowadays.

EDIT: Darkfur Darkfur that leak says 悪魔、or Akuma, which tells me right off the bat it's fake as heck. They tried going for credibility by bamboozling Western fans with Japanese characters, but didn't do enough research to know that Akuma's name in Japanese is actually 豪鬼, "Gouki"

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I remember Eiji Aonuma (the guy behind most of Zelda since Ocarina of Time) saying in an interview he’d wanted to make a stealth game where you play as a thief, and even started development, but it got left behind due to Nintendo’s mixed messaging (they wanted him to explore new IP and ideas, but also to keep working on Zelda). I hope they revisit it, as a Metal Gear fan I’m in desperate need of a new stealth game.

Isaac for Smash Pls

Smash Journeyman
It says Akuma.

EDIT: 悪魔
Yeah recopying from the above for visibility, that leak says 悪魔、or Akuma, which tells me right off the bat it's fake as heck. They tried going for credibility by bamboozling Western fans with Japanese characters, but didn't do enough research to know that Akuma's name in Japanese is actually 豪鬼, "Gouki"

QcSlayer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah recopying from the above for visibility, that leak says 悪魔、or Akuma, which tells me right off the bat it's fake as heck. They tried going for credibility by bamboozling Western fans with Japanese characters, but didn't do enough research to know that Akuma's name in Japanese is actually 豪鬼, "Gouki"
While I can't bother to learn how to read Ultimate whitout Geno and Isaac, it seems like I'm not the only one who missed some classes.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Man, this would be a dream come true. Camelot really has no excuse for not making another Golden Sun game by now. Considering that everything on the Switch is selling like hotcakes, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo looked at the sales figures for Octopath and immediately ordered up another serving of Golden Sun. Especially since Camelot is fresh off of finishing Mario Tennis Aces so they're probably ripe to start their next project. It's not a surefire thing by any means but it's a plausible narrative.
That is what I hope as well.

As for Eternal Darkness, I want it to happen really badly but I'm not confident that Nintendo has the right talent pool for making a big M-rated horror game, just like how they aren't really equipped for a gritty Western style FPS. Instead of a Call of Duty or Battlefield, Nintendo's version of that was Splatoon, and even if they tried to dial it up a bit it would come out looking something like Overwatch. Any horror game done in house in 2018 would be closer to a Luigi's Mansion than an Eternal Darkness. Denis Dyack was the key figure behind ED and he hasn't been with Nintendo for years.
I am hoping the team who helped Satoru Iwata work on Resident Evil 4 are part of this. It also helps that Retro Studios has been hiring employees and the ones that I have heard of came from Darkside games. Retro Studios has been doing good with Metroid and Donkey Kong since they started working with Nintendo. They do have talented developers, but would need some time to delve into the Horror genre

Now obviously I would love to be wrong about all of that but nothing about the Switch or Nintendo's recent history signifies to me that they're interested in horror experiences. The genre itself is barely seeing any innovation, with the only AAA franchises left alive being Resident Evil and Evil Within, which benefits from being directed by someone affiliated with RE. Eternal Darkness is one of the coolest and most original takes on survival horror I've ever seen and I think people would respond positively. It could be another critical darling, but I think Nintendo just won't see enough of an economic benefit to reviving a franchise that's so against their brand, especially given that none of their teams have much experience in that genre nowadays.
The innovation itself would be the reintroduction of the Sanity effects that were brought in from the original Darkness (the game was so overlooked that the Sanity effects would wow the current market). Personally, I believe the revival of Eternal Darkness would help Nintendo's image tremendously among those who believe Nintendo only makes family friendly games. It would broaden what Nintendo is capable of making and draw an entire new audience into their fanbase.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
as a street fighter fan, this is a big oof on the leaker's part LOL

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
Man, fake leaks these days are just full of holes aren't they?

Isaac for Smash Pls

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I commend the effort but I'm surprised people don't bother to fact check the most basic things. Also Akuma as a semi-clone seems like such a weird choice when Ken as an Echo seems like the most obvious inclusion given Sakurai's preference for simplicity and iconic status. Personally I think Akuma would be really cool, though.

Pyzlnar

Smash Apprentice
As someone learning Japanese I find enough satisfaction on being able to read the kanjis. ^^

Really hoping for an announcement soon, seems everyone smells an upcoming direct.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
http://i.4cdn.org/v/1539054409999.jpg

Here's some fun shenanigans. Anyone good at translating?
OMG its Kolin!!

A new Street Fighter character really? Doubt it, thats implying a new Street Fighter character opposed to the echo whom's number would be the same as Ryu with the e so this is definitely fake.. ( although Kolin would be really cool.. Definitely cooler than Ken )

Well, they are trying to imitate a leak after all. Can't have a leak without a hole or two. :b:
Tbh, barely any leak is ever 100% perfect but they can get some things right.. I really like that one leak with Isaac and Medusa in it so I hope that one is right about both being in.

Last edited:

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
I remember Eiji Aonuma (the guy behind most of Zelda since Ocarina of Time) saying in an interview he’d wanted to make a stealth game where you play as a thief, and even started development, but it got left behind due to Nintendo’s mixed messaging (they wanted him to explore new IP and ideas, but also to keep working on Zelda). I hope they revisit it, as a Metal Gear fan I’m in desperate need of a new stealth game.
A lot of stealth games don't go far enough to call itself stealth or throw in a token stealth section which become the worst part of said game. Mostly because the game mechanics weren't built up to be a stealth game. I remember a game called The Getaway on PS2 that did this kind of thing and it failed hard. It even happens in LoZ games though. They'll have you do a stealth mini-game when Link's movements and the game mechanics in general never had that in mind. Either you go all in or go home.

There's two kinds of stealth games I've seen too - skill based and objective based. Games like Thief (not the new one, the originals) are more skill based and build all the mechanics around having you sneak around places and use the gadgets. Then you have stuff like Metal Gear, Hitman and Splinter Cell which adopt objective based levels which you can play how you want with lethality or being a ghost.

It would be interesting to see a Nintendo spin on this since they always bring something new. It's hard to break into the genre with so many competitors out there. Hell, most reviewers and players don't even 'get' Thief.

MatthewVenusAdept

Smash Cadet
OMG its Kolin!!

A new Street Fighter character really? Doubt it, thats implying a new Street Fighter character opposed to the echo whom's number would be the same as Ryu with the e so this is definitely fake.. ( although Kolin would be really cool.. Definitely cooler than Ken )
It's akuma lol ... which is still better than Ken. (And I love both)

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
As someone learning Japanese I find enough satisfaction on being able to read the kanjis. ^^

Really hoping for an announcement soon, seems everyone smells an upcoming direct.
No kidding! We're like a pack of hungry wolves just waiting for our inevitable meal. It's driving me nuts!

ZelDan

Smash Master
I can't speak Japanese.

But I can confirm that that screenshot is indeed a leak that is of questionable validity.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
A lot of stealth games don't go far enough to call itself stealth or throw in a token stealth section which become the worst part of said game. Mostly because the game mechanics weren't built up to be a stealth game. I remember a game called The Getaway on PS2 that did this kind of thing and it failed hard. It even happens in LoZ games though. They'll have you do a stealth mini-game when Link's movements and the game mechanics in general never had that in mind. Either you go all in or go home.

There's two kinds of stealth games I've seen too - skill based and objective based. Games like Thief (not the new one, the originals) are more skill based and build all the mechanics around having you sneak around places and use the gadgets. Then you have stuff like Metal Gear, Hitman and Splinter Cell which adopt objective based levels which you can play how you want with lethality or being a ghost.

It would be interesting to see a Nintendo spin on this since they always bring something new. It's hard to break into the genre with so many competitors out there. Hell, most reviewers and players don't even 'get' Thief.
The Getaway sucked. It had a nifty story though.

I agree that games that try to do stealth without having the mechanics for it often fail, but strangely enough I think Zelda has a great track record with it. Wind Waker and Breath of the Wild have amazing stealth sections, and BotW’s mechanics make for great, viable sneakiness.

As for which stealth style I think Nintendo should do, definitely Metal Gear/Splinter Cell. I could never get into Thief, and that style was never that popular either. Plus, with Metal Gear being dead and Splinter Cell a no-show, there’s an ample opening for Nintendo to burst into the genre, capture the audience and become the new king.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
That leak claiming that Akuma joining as Fighter #70 has been confirmed fake, if there's anyone still thinking about it. Akuma is his International name, but back in Japan, he's known as Gouki, and completely different kanji. 豪鬼(ごうき) ≠ 悪魔(あくま)

Push has already verified it, as much as I'd prefer Akuma over Ken if we were to get a second Street Fighter character. besides akuma is a much cooler name than gouki

Last edited:

Mehdow

Smash Journeyman
2 characters in the blog and it's only Tuesday? My hyped mind would say that this is something related with an announcement this week...

Maybe on wednesday we get a new character revealed, thursday the stage and friday Feli-.. a possible echo (?)

Isaac for Smash Pls

Smash Journeyman
Who the heck is Kolin lol...and also we already debunked this leak immediately above o.O
That leak claiming that Akuma joining as Fighter #70 has been confirmed fake, if there's anyone still thinking about it. Akuma is his International name, but back in Japan, he's known as Gouki, and completely different kanji. 豪鬼(ごうき) ≠ 悪魔(あくま)

Push has already verified it, as much as I'd prefer Akuma over Ken if we were to get a second Street Fighter character. besides akuma is a much cooler name than gouki
Yeah I posted as much just up above.

Although it's not like I read every single post either so I guess I can't say anything if people pass over mine, lol. At least this way it's more likely people will see the message instead of re-posting the leak and asking if it's true.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
The Getaway sucked. It had a nifty story though.

I agree that games that try to do stealth without having the mechanics for it often fail, but strangely enough I think Zelda has a great track record with it. Wind Waker and Breath of the Wild have amazing stealth sections, and BotW’s mechanics make for great, viable sneakiness.

As for which stealth style I think Nintendo should do, definitely Metal Gear/Splinter Cell. I could never get into Thief, and that style was never that popular either. Plus, with Metal Gear being dead and Splinter Cell a no-show, there’s an ample opening for Nintendo to burst into the genre, capture the audience and become the new king.
"Great track record."

Not while The Temple of the Ocean King exists.

Also, Mark of the Ninja is, in my opinion, the best stealth game ever made.

DjinnandTonic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-5629-0198
How are we all forgetting that amazing section of Golden Sun where Isaac has to use the invisibility Psynergy to sneak into a base?

Metal Gear Isaac.

It's what the genre needs. It's what the fans want.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
2 characters in the blog and it's only Tuesday? My hyped mind would say that this is something related with an announcement this week...

Maybe on wednesday we get a new character revealed, thursday the stage and friday Feli-.. a possible echo (?)
Don't forget that Tuesday evening is always music/stage and Friday there are no updates unless Thursday's update got delayed by a few hours. Going by western hemisphere time, of course. In Europe and Japan those updates always go up on Friday.

My assumption is this week just has more fighters because the last two weeks had less. But there is a lot of evidence supporting a fighter reveal soon-ish. So this ought to be interesting. If its happening its probably when NoA does their morning tweet.

Mehdow

Smash Journeyman
I'll be smashing the F5 button in 5 hours just in case they announce something (same hour they announced the september nintendo direct -both-).

I need somethinnnnggg

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Updated.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 9Blades
  4. ☆Jisatsu☆
  5. *Verrix*
  6. ?!?!?!
  7. Accursed
  8. Adeptmune
  9. Agk0001
  10. Aguki90
  11. airConditioner
  12. AirMac1
  13. aldelaro5
  14. alguidrag
  15. Akod
  16. Altais
  17. Amberloo
  18. Amtoj
  19. AncientArk
  20. andimidna
  21. Androobie
  22. Aeon Lupin
  23. Apollyon
  24. Aqua Rock X
  25. AquaDork1
  26. AquaSol
  27. Arcadenik
  28. Arsenal234,
  29. Arteen
  30. Asian_Charizard
  31. Astraltar
  32. Aureola
  33. Aurora Jenny
  34. AustarusIV
  35. AwesomeCauliflower68
  36. Awesomedude444
  37. Backgammon
  38. Baddies are back
  39. Balgorxz
  40. BandannaWaddleDee
  41. Bane84
  42. Banjodorf
  43. bassem6
  44. Bassoonist
  45. Billybae10K
  46. BillyBat
  47. Bingoshi
  48. Bkupa666
  49. Blackwolf666
  50. Blaziken
  51. Blue7113
  52. BluePikmin11
  53. BoltDragon
  54. BoN~
  55. Bowser-Daimao
  56. BravadoMan_13
  57. BridgesWithTurtles
  58. Brother AJ
  59. Browny
  60. Buddy002
  61. Bunny8093
  62. BUnit
  63. Burruni
  64. Calamitas
  65. Calane
  66. CactusBlah
  67. candyissweet
  68. Capita
  69. Cap'nChreest
  70. Captain Toad
  71. CardStealer1
  72. Cazzone,
  73. Chapter Serf
  74. CheckmateChuck
  75. CheeseBroJoe
  76. Cheezey Bites
  77. Chromfirmed
  78. Chrono.
  79. ChronoPenguin
  80. clearandsweet
  81. ClinkStryphart
  82. CliffJumper
  83. Clumsyzephyr
  84. cocy965
  85. Cos.
  86. Coaltergeist
  87. Confirmation
  88. Crap-Zapper
  89. CrossDispatcher
  90. cybersai
  91. Dalek_Kolt
  92. Darkdarkness
  93. Darkfur
  94. DatoSm
  95. Delta64
  96. Demonfunds
  97. Dendros
  98. Desert Croc
  99. Destroyer713
  100. Dezeray112
  101. Dhragen
  102. Dib The Crazy Kid
  103. Diddy Kong
  104. Dihan
  105. Dimensionsword64
  106. Dionaea_floridensis
  107. direktor
  108. DivinexRose
  109. DJ3DS
  110. DJBor
  111. D-Man9293
  112. DMurr
  113. DogManStar
  114. DoodleDuck97
  115. Doncalot
  116. DraginHikari
  117. Drakonis
  118. DrJayfox
  119. Dromader
  120. DukeNapoleon
  121. DustyPumpkin
  122. Dyllybirdy
  123. e105beta
  124. Eagle
  125. EclairSpark
  126. EclipseSmash
  127. EddyBearr
  128. ED Cantu
  129. Edlocke
  130. egaddmario
  131. ElPanandero
  132. El Syd
  133. EndlessChrom
  134. EndlessRain
  135. EnhaloTricks
  136. EricTheGamerman
  137. Essora
  138. ETFruitNinja
  139. ethanrodgers223
  140. Ezequileste
  141. Falgor
  142. Falkoopa
  143. False Sense
  144. FamiconDisk
  145. Felix_the_Slayer
  146. fenyx4
  147. ferioku
  148. Fire Rider
  149. Fire Tactician
  150. Fire_Voyager
  151. FirstBlade
  152. Flamel
  153. Flamingbird
  154. Flareon
  155. Flarzo
  156. Flik
  157. FlintIke
  158. Flynn.Scifo
  159. fogbadge.
  160. foolssigma
  161. FooltheFlames
  162. FrankAL
  163. FreddyOnDrugs
  164. Friesnchip
  165. Frosty Pops
  166. GalacticPetey
  167. Gameguy1996
  168. Gazorpazorpfield
  169. Geassguy
  170. gebi
  171. Geno Boost
  172. ghastmine
  173. Ghirahilda
  174. Gioka
  175. GladiusVortex
  176. GM_3826
  177. GoldenBoy01
  178. Golden Icarus
  179. GoldenSunIsAlive
  180. GoodGrief741
  181. Gotann
  182. GraveEclipse567
  183. gspindles
  184. Gurein
  185. Hakerson
  186. heylodom
  187. Highway20
  188. Holdenon
  189. hustler713
  190. Huanchi
  191. hwrdjacob
  192. iam8bit
  193. Icana
  194. iDazedX_x
  195. Inawordyes
  196. IntelliHeath1
  197. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  198. isaac3000
  199. Isaac4SmashUltimate
  200. Isaac for Smash Pls
  201. IsaacOrRiot
  202. Isaac: Venus Adept
  203. Istry555
  204. ItsRainingGravy
  205. ItsYio
  206. IvanQuote
  207. JaidynReiman
  208. Jak_spoon
  209. JamesDNaux
  210. James Tutumbero
  211. Jamurai
  212. Jandlebars
  213. JarBear
  214. Jclubsandwich
  215. JDogindy
  216. JesseMcCloud
  217. Johnknight1
  218. JohnnySparkxs
  219. JoyStar
  220. Jupiter Ivan
  221. Jurae818
  222. Just a random scrub
  223. jweb22
  224. Kalaam
  225. Kalomaze
  226. KCCHIEFS27
  227. KeniththeGatherer
  228. KeybladeSmasher
  229. KHJason95
  230. Kikaru
  231. Kind Dedede
  232. KingCloud
  233. KingShadow
  234. KingTorra
  235. KiraYoshikage
  236. KirbyDragon
  237. Kirbyfan391
  238. Kisae
  239. Klimax
  240. KMDP
  241. Knight-Adept
  242. KoalaNut
  243. Kokirikory
  244. KoopaSaki
  245. Koori
  246. Kremling Man
  247. Kumatora
  248. KurouKamen
  249. Kycse
  250. Lady Palutena
  251. Lampy
  252. LaniusShrike
  253. lanky_gunner
  254. LasermasterA
  255. Leafeon523
  256. Ledfarmer
  257. LeeYawshee
  258. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  259. LegendOfDragoon
  260. legendofrob1
  261. LemmyKoopa
  262. lexpic17
  263. lightdasher
  264. LightheartedBum
  265. Lightosia
  266. Linq
  267. Lisbon Mapping
  268. littl-myth
  269. Liverpool19
  270. LoboRundas
  271. Lone (Thirteenth)
  272. Lonodel
  273. Lord-Zero
  274. Lucanic
  275. Lucimar
  276. Ludjinnado
  277. Luigifan18
  278. lunarum
  279. Lukingordex
  280. Lurxy
  281. Lynn Eslie
  282. M23-X0
  283. MacSmitty
  284. MagiusNecros
  285. MAGMIS
  286. MainJPW
  287. Malcolm Belmont
  288. MaskO'Gears
  289. Master Rapier
  290. MasterMushroom
  291. MatthewVenusAdept
  292. Mav485
  293. McLapras
  294. MeatOfJustice
  295. Mega Bidoof
  296. Mehdow
  297. Mendelsin
  298. MetalMario128
  299. Metocles
  300. Midnight Torch
  301. Miifighters4Smash5
  302. Minato Arisato
  303. Mike Cometa
  304. Mikegamer0608
  305. Mishudo
  306. Monkokaio
  307. MonopolyRubix
  308. MorbidAltruism
  309. Moydow
  310. MrGame&Rock
  311. MrMacBeth
  312. MrToxicVoltage
  313. Muirkat
  314. Mythzotick
  315. mynameisv
  316. MysticKnives
  317. N1N
  318. N3ON
  319. Nauzgo
  320. Necro Toad
  321. Neo Zero
  322. NessAtc.
  323. Niala
  324. Nimbostratus
  325. NineS
  326. Ninjakid41592
  327. Nintandy
  328. Nintendokusou
  329. NitrusVirus
  330. NonSpecificGuy
  331. NoOtherPersona
  332. NoR4U
  333. Nossnitro102
  334. Octillus
  335. Oddyesy
  336. oh.glory
  337. OhMyBanana54
  338. Olo
  339. Onassi2
  340. Oniric Spriter
  341. OpticalBlast
  342. OptimisticStrifer
  343. Oracle_Summon
  344. Organization XIII
  345. osby
  346. otarolgam
  347. Oz37
  348. Pacack
  349. Papagenos
  350. ParanoidDrone
  351. Pcubed007
  352. Pennate
  353. Phaazoid
  354. PhilosophicAnimal
  355. pholtos
  356. Pizza Robo
  357. P.Kat
  358. Plain Yogurt
  359. Playcube
  360. PlayfulMushroom
  361. POKEMANSPIKA
  362. Powerman293
  363. praline
  364. proxian
  365. psb123
  366. PSIguy89
  367. PSYNergy
  368. PrinceGal3n
  369. PurpleStuff5
  370. PWN3
  371. Pwnapplez
  372. Pyzlnar
  373. QcSlayer
  374. Q-Long
  375. Quetzal77
  376. R.O.B.
  377. Radical Beam
  378. Radori
  379. Raetah
  380. Rafuki21
  381. Raykz
  382. Raziek
  383. Red Dasher
  384. Red Ryu
  385. RegiGygas117
  386. RenH
  387. Replica
  388. Rethuic
  389. Retroen
  390. RetroMetalSonic
  391. RhymeswithEmpty
  392. Roger Smith
  393. RosaPeach
  394. Royaru
  395. Royvolution Ream
  396. RumpletrellskiN
  397. Ryan
  398. Ryuji
  399. Ryuutakeshi
  400. Sabrewulf238
  401. Saer2k
  402. Sagittarius
  403. Salocin
  404. sandfall
  405. SanicJan
  406. Sari
  407. Scatmansworld25
  408. Scoliosis Jones
  409. scoobymcsnack
  410. Seb9k+
  411. SebasSancy
  412. Secret Sexytime
  413. Seleir
  414. Seoxys
  415. Sephazon
  416. ShadowGuy1
  417. Shawnullah
  418. sheik93
  419. shellshocker18
  420. Shin F.
  421. Shinhed-echi
  422. Shiny Porygon
  423. Shog
  424. Sidboylol
  425. Silo777
  426. SirCamp
  427. Skeleton o' Fun
  428. SkullKidKing
  429. Skyblade12
  430. Skyfox2000
  431. sman3975
  432. Smash_Handle69
  433. SmashBro99
  434. smashingDoug
  435. smashkirby
  436. Smashmar2
  437. smash puffle
  438. SmashShadow
  439. smashtriforce77
  440. smileMasky
  441. SmilingMad
  442. SMX
  443. Solbliminal
  444. Solfiner
  445. someonetookjacob
  446. SonicLink125
  447. SonicSmasher
  448. SoraSaturn
  449. Sordim522
  450. SorrowOfAcheron
  451. SoulofKhaos
  452. Soulsaint
  453. SoupCanMafia
  454. Sparkus
  455. Spatman
  456. Spazzy_D
  457. Speedwagon
  458. spoilerowl
  459. Spootondorf
  460. Sqid
  461. Squirtle/Mario guy
  462. SSBFan
  463. Staarih
  464. StaffofSmashing
  465. Strider_Bond00J
  466. StrikeBlade
  467. SuperBrawler
  468. Superfiremario
  469. SuperNintendoKid
  470. Supersmash77
  471. Superyoshiom
  472. Swampasaur
  473. Sykin
  474. Takasmash
  475. tamagone
  476. TappyBat
  477. TBone06
  478. tbuster766
  479. TCT~Phantom
  480. TeamFlareZakk
  481. Techno1000
  482. TeenGirlSquad
  483. TehEpicRyuga
  484. TempestSurge
  485. Tetiro
  486. ThatShadowLink
  487. THE 6r
  488. The Curious Volnutt
  489. The One Who Wrote This
  490. Thekewlusername
  491. T-Hell
  492. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  493. TheSeanMan
  494. TheSpaceKing
  495. The Stoopid Unikorn
  496. TheTactician
  497. THE TemporaryFool
  498. thethirdkoopa
  499. TheZoologist
  500. ThirdDay
  501. ThoughtfulWanderer
  502. ThunderOverload
  503. TiaSilvia
  504. TimeSmash
  505. Tinfoil
  506. Tiymako
  507. ToothiestAura
  508. topspin1617
  509. Travix Man
  510. TreeBranch
  511. True Blue Warrior
  512. Turmalinium
  513. tveye
  514. tyrus+
  515. UltimateWario
  516. Ultinarok
  517. Undella2
  518. User Name String
  519. UtopianPoyzin
  520. Vann Accessible
  521. Vegito2727
  522. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  523. Vintage Creep
  524. Violenceman
  525. walph
  526. warelander
  527. Warheart_666
  528. Wigglytuff ★
  529. winterofsilver
  530. Wintropy
  531. WhiteEaglePL
  532. Xelion
  533. Xenigma
  534. XenoWarriorX
  535. XeVioN
  536. Xiivi
  537. Xithyl_kykorl
  538. xLemmy_KoopaX
  539. xpnc
  540. XTremeGamer1234
  541. XxLtxX
  542. Yangfly Leone
  543. YellowLord
  544. Yggdra
  545. Yoh
  546. Yoshi444
  547. YoshiandToad
  548. Young Horsetail
  549. Your Hero
  550. Ypsen
  551. Yuki Setsuna
  552. Yusa
  553. YwhaletailY
  554. Zabadoo
  555. zabimaru1000
  556. zagman505
  557. zaiman12345
  558. Zalaresh
  559. Zandro
  560. ZanZero
  561. ZarroTsu
  562. ZeldaMaster
  563. ZelDan
  564. ZestyÑ
  565. zferolie
  566. zmero_
  567. Zulyar
  568. Zuppo

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Even Ape Escape, the game series with the least amount of stealth, isn't active these days. I guess that people just prefer to stop sneaking around and punch people in the face faster.

Though at least Rayman Legends has SOME kind of stealth in the 20,000 Lums Under the Sea world.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
I don't feel an AT is a negative thing per se, but after Smash 4 where Isaac got turned from AT to nothing, going back to AT just seems... anticlimactic? While I'd be happy he exists again, it begs the question of the entire point of his removal in the first place; unlike Gray Fox, it wasn't due to licensing or anything, it was just a decision to not have him and then suddenly bring him back later.

Like...how should we feel if that happens? "This Smash Bros is all about fan favorites. You guys like Isaac, right? He did pretty well on that ballot. Well I've got some good news: his assist trophy is back!"
The way I see it, we certainly wouldn't all be in this support thread going through the motions if we wanted Golden Sun to get nothing in the end. An assist trophy is a step up from 4, and so would be a stand alone trophy of Isaac and a third song. Characters like Isaac and Geno. This game is their best shot to get in, it's the closest they've ever been to a shot (and Geno at least has something going for him with Verge).

So don't particularly want his return as an assist in the one game where he has his best chance to be playable and watch two years or so of DLC of fan favorites get in while Isaac will forever sit there looking crisp in his model, but otherwise a giant tease of his non playable status after ten years of being seen since his last appearance in Smash.

Top Bottom