• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
AHHH DOUBLE POST SORRY SORRY SORRY

At least I'm keeping the mods busy ;)

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Yes. And then I added that they both have Yellow Scarfs and both their series are in dormant hell. Then I went ahead and said that Falcon was All Might and Isaac is Deku. Lol

Edit: words
Who would make good double partners for Isaac?

:ultfalcon: - because of the scarves
:ultroy: - similar build
:ultshulk: - both blonde rpg protagonists
:ulttoonlink: /:ultolimar:- both started during the Gamecube era of games

Anybody got other ideas?

Q-Long

Smash Lord
Praise the Golden Sun!

Anybody got other ideas?
Pit was not relevant at the time of Brawl. He got in and got a new game. That's many people's hope with isaac. Also they both rely on deities! So they would be decent friends, same for Palutena.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord

Anybody got other ideas?
:ultlucas:- Blonde JRPG protagonists on the GBA who fight dragons and go through similarly dire prologues in their villages.
:ultcloud:- Spiky hair bois

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
what did you post you silly bugger

New Skies of Arcadia when!?

at least sega's making new streets of rage and shenmue, but yeah new skies and nights would be cool
Give me a new Shining Force by Camelot and Matrix.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Robin (Isaac) and robin
If Isaac works like some of us think he might and carries a devastating earth move, Robin and his ability to trap opponents with ease would make him a great partner- it's one reason my Robin works so well with my buddy's Ike and Marth.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
If Isaac works like some of us think he might and carries a devastating earth move, Robin and his ability to trap opponents with ease would make him a great partner- it's one reason my Robin works so well with my buddy's Ike and Marth.
Yeah Robin is great for doubles, lots of fun. Hopefully if Isaac is in he will be too :)

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
The same team that worked on Shining Force may not still be part of Camelot like the ones who worked on Dark Dawn; however, the game would likely be on a Nintendo system.
Edit: Sega is very reluctant to sell games if it does not include Sonic. Hopefully the Streets of Rage revival will encourage Sega to release more of their dormant franchises.

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
The same team that worked on Shining Force may not still be part of Camelot like the ones who worked on Dark Dawn; however, the game would likely be on a Nintendo system.
Edit: Sega is very reluctant to sell games if it does not include Sonic. Hopefully the Streets of Rage revival will encourage Sega to release more of their dormant franchises.
I'll most definitely get SoR4 if Yuzo Koshiro is on board.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman

Anybody got other ideas?
I can see Isaac along with three other characters for a team:
Isaac (Ground Adept)
Mario (Fire Adept)
Toon Link (Wind Adept)
Ice Climbers/Greninja (Water Adept)

D

Deleted member

I don't know what will happen next. Hope Isaac is unveiled.

But we shall see.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
What would Geno and Isaac's motif be? Also, if we are playing that game then Lloyd and Isaac for 2001 JRPG protagonists.
RPG characters long forgotten by creators... but well remembered by fans hoping that the sun of day and stars of night would rise again; getting into Smash on demand and passion alone to the joyous screams and tears of Internet forums everywhere.

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
I gotta say, capcom has been doing a lot better recently. Revived megaman with a great game, and devil may cry 5 is coming too. They definitely have some work to do but I think they're finally on the right track
Capcom has been killing it lately. It’s almost like the past few years they’ve messed up so heinously that they HAD to listen to their fans.

Resi 6 was so terrible they had to return to form with Resi 7 and even more so with the upcoming REmake 2.

DMC was such a dumpster fire that Devil May Cry 5 is going back to the OG universe and completely ignoring whatever the hell DMC was.

Megaman after several cancellations is finally back with the fantastic Megaman 11.

I’d say Capcom is doing quite well. Let’s see how long it lasts...

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Capcom has been killing it lately. It’s almost like the past few years they’ve messed up so heinously that they HAD to listen to their fans.

Resi 6 was so terrible they had to return to form with Resi 7 and even more so with the upcoming REmake 2.

DMC was such a dumpster fire that Devil May Cry 5 is going back to the OG universe and completely ignoring whatever the hell DMC was.

Megaman after several cancellations is finally back with the fantastic Megaman 11.

I’d say Capcom is doing quite well. Let’s see how long it lasts...
I’m just waiting for the ultimate proof that Capcom is back.

A new Bionic Commando.

I’ll also take a new Dino Crisis.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
Alright time for the ULTIMATE STRAW GRASPING THEORY. (Do not take it seriously, I made this for fun).
Ok, so at the beginning of the Isabelle trailer what is the first thing she is doing? Taking care of the SUNflowers! coincidence?

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Alright time for the ULTIMATE STRAW GRASPING THEORY. (Do not take it seriously, I made this for fun).
Ok, so at the beginning of the Isabelle trailer what is the first thing she is doing? Taking care of the SUNflowers! coincidence?
Lucas confirmed!

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
Sunflora confirmed as the pokemon rep

yes

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Sunflora confirmed. Incineroar btfo

Mav485

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1504-7090-2374
Switch FC
SW 7228 3594 2505
Hoping we get Isaac before we hit 600 pages…
Heh, we should start taking official bets for this... I will bet we get him around page 685. No doubt we will be on pins and needles and adding pages once we get wind of another announcement, so I expect we will get well over 600 before he is confirmed.

Frosty Pops

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if it has multiplayer, since I usually don't have friends to play it with.
If they ever do an one with online multiplayer I would get it and play with you. I dunno how well the Nintendo online would handle 20+ online racers though. Maybe now that it is paid for it might be decent enough to use.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Just hope the Gen VII Pokemon isn't Mareanie.

Top Bottom