• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
So the Japanese website just updated with a new song: the Title from Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. Anybody have the number on that?

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Wow, I think this might prove the theory about blog posts getting skipped? What does this mean for the theory that Isaac was in that direct?
Jaidyn thinks that Nintendo is renaming certain blog posts to cover up something. Because this order makes no sense.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Huh. Isn't that one of the ones that got skipped?
Worth noting that a post that got skipped is a song from Animal Crossing, the franchise that got a new rep in the delayed Direct. So it supports the logic that the posts were moved around due to said Direct (rather than happenstance).

Edit: Three posts being missing certainly points to another character at the very least.

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
They're starting to give up because Kirby has one music track on the site.

Boxes, music, what's next, alt costumes? I can't wait for this month to be done and overwith. :facepalm:
Seems to me like they're growing desperate like we all are.

We want our fighters to be confirmed. :?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
139 is Toon Link's memory
140 is today's music, was supposed to be last week, obv tied to Isabelle. Last week was 146, Pikmin theme.
141 is Summit from last week

Only one recent post (134 or 135) is unaccounted for.

KMDP

Smash Legend
The new music is Music #17, by the way.

The Pikmin theme was #16, but Nintendo could have easily just renamed it. *shrug*

Confirmation

Smash Ace

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
The new music is Music #17, by the way.

The Pikmin theme was #16, but Nintendo could have easily just renamed it. *shrug*
Yeah. We found that out that they're renaming the song numbers. Since Pikmin is 146, and this AC song is 140.
143: Isaac
144: Venus Lighthouse
145: Feli...
*wakes up :(*
Actually, one of them would be a "memory". I'm starting to doubt that it was an echo, or any echos are attached to this.

Last edited:

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
I actually saw a lot of support for Isaac in the reddit comments when I was there. There were some detractors, but not many. Has that honeymoon ended?

LuminoZero

Smash Apprentice
On that reddit topic I saw a lot of comments to the effect of "I don't know Isaac, but people keep saying he's more mage than sword, so I'd like to see him."

The branding is working!

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
*thinks about how great it would be if Vaati was in Smash*

*Realizes that Vaati won't happen for at least the next hundred and thirty years at this rate*

Anyway, I guess it's time for more Isaac support.

What would be the best Final Smash for Felix if he got in as an echo of Isaac and his Final Smash was different?

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Do we have any sites we can reach out to for Isaac support? We aren't really centrally located like Kirby, and we probably should start getting the fanbases connected if we wanna get bigger

LegendOfDragoon

Smash Journeyman
*thinks about how great it would be if Vaati was in Smash*

*Realizes that Vaati won't happen for at least the next hundred and thirty years at this rate*

Anyway, I guess it's time for more Isaac support.

What would be the best Final Smash for Felix if he got in as an echo of Isaac and his Final Smash was different?
If Isaac has Judgement, Felix should have Megiddo so both summons and weapon unleashes are represented.

Confirmation

Smash Ace
@ you guests out there, it'd help a ton if you go to the post a bit up and vote for Isaac. Goes a long way to convince people we're in the big leagues and gives other fans hope. Just would take a bit of time if you're feeling charitable!

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Man, it's really lame to see people piss on other's most wanted characters for such frivolous reasons. On /v/ it doesn't really bother me since, well, it's /v/, but on GameFAQs and Plebbit it's just frustrating. Either do a cursory level of research on the character or just ignore them and support your character. The petty vitriol helps no one.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
All this theory stuff is giving me a headache haha.

Cool to see Isaac in all the "leaks" now.

Do we have any sites we can reach out to for Isaac support? We aren't really centrally located like Kirby, and we probably should start getting the fanbases connected if we wanna get bigger
Youtubers. If Isaac is in more "leaks" more people will talk about him

Sadly they all use that terrible Smashified Isaac that did not age well.
Idk why they just don't use the brawl model or some fan art
It would do Isaac so much better.

Silo777

Smash Journeyman

They should totally use Stoic’s render! It’s probably my favorite one.

ZelDan

Smash Master

Or official art. I've never really been a fan of the smashified render of Isaac either, atleast when it comes to the face.

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
By the Music theory Star Fox, Pokémon, EarthBound, Ice Climbers, G&W, Kid Icarus, WarioWare, StH, R.O.B., Wii Fit, Punch-Out!!, Mii, PAC-MAN, XC, Duck Hunt, FF, Bayonetta and new franchises can get in, which is wierd because that means no Ken.
We can reduce that to Star Fox, Pokémon, EarthBound, Kid Icarus, WarioWare, Sonic, Punch-Out!!, PAC-MAN, XC and new franchises (no dead retros, Wii Fit or Mii Fighters, FF music is too expensive and Bayo kept the Jeanne palette and Rodin is an AT). Just so you know.
-
It's funny, I can actually see that being like a taunt
I want a victory animation where Djinns play around with Isaac like the Pikmin or Ivysaur. It would be adorable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom