• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I've probably answered this question more times than I care to count at this point, so forgive my bluntness, but no, I won't be going back to Rate Their Chances. I honestly wish I had just stopped after Season 1, once the base-roster was released, because predicting DLC fighters just felt like milking the series for all that it was worth.

I can't, in good conscience, release any more episodes when I don't have the motivation, drive or desire to research the current climate/trends in the Smash Community. There are tons of other creators who are doing their own Rate Their Chances variants, so I'd suggest checking their content out if you're looking for something to pass the time in the drought.

I'm just here for Isaac now, just like I was when I made my first Isaac video.
It's fine man, I understand. It's your decision to do what you want and I respect that.

Monue

Smash Apprentice
So! I'm sure this has been brought up at several points throughout the long history of the thread, but for the sake of conversation and since I'm new around here, I was curious: Assuming Isaac made it into Smash, where would you like his stage to take place, and what would you want it to include if you had the option to do whatever (i.e. hazards, cameos, transformations, ect).

SharkLord

Smash Hero
So! I'm sure this has been brought up at several points throughout the long history of the thread, but for the sake of conversation and since I'm new around here, I was curious: Assuming Isaac made it into Smash, where would you like his stage to take place, and what would you want it to include if you had the option to do whatever (i.e. hazards, cameos, transformations, ect).
I'm new here as well, so I wouldn't really know. I've mostly planned out a moveset and that's about it. That being said, Venus Lighthouse seems to be the most iconic Golden Sun location.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I would want Venus Lighthouse as the stage.

I'd also like to see Saturos & Menardi appear as bosses/stage hazards who attack separately at first but eventually combine into Fusion Dragon.

Ideally I'd also like to see cameos for other party members (Garet, Mia, Ivan, Jenna, Sheba, Piers and Felix, if he's not an alt costume) and also Kraden/Alex. I say ideally because I doubt they'd go to that much trouble modelling all of those characters for cameos....unless they were able to take them directly from the Golden Sun remakes.

Maybe also have the four different djinn types fly around in the background (like the jinjos on Spiral Mountain)

Also this is a small thing but I think it would be neat if we could see Vale and Mt. Aleph in the background. Since the stage is set on a lighthouse it would be a good opportunity to have some locations appear in the background as cameos. (Maybe they could have Kolima Forest appear somewhere too.....not sure how close Kolima is to Venus Lighthouse)

Last edited:

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
I feel the obvious answer is the Venus Lighthouse, but for me, the best thing to do stage wise is to have the stage be the Lemurian Ship with the Wings of Anemos attached.

That way you can have the ship flying around and it can get close to the different lighthouses and depending on which lighthouse, certain elemental hazards can appear. And if I’m remembering correctly, the ship couldn’t constantly fly as the group’s Psynergy kept it in the air. So I think it would be cool for the ship to rest in the Karagol Sea. That way there can be a stage boss which would of course be the Kraken boss.

That does seem like a bit much for a DLC fighter but it’s what I would like lol. It’s most likely gonna be just Venus Lighthouse if Isaac makes it in.

SharkLord

Smash Hero

I'd also like to see Saturos & Menardi appear as bosses/stage hazards who attack separately at first but eventually combine into Fusion Dragon.

Ideally I'd also like to see cameos for other party members (Garet, Mia, Ivan, Jenna, Sheba, Piers and Felix, if he's not an alt costume) and also Kraden/Alex. I say ideally because I doubt they'd go to that much trouble modelling all of those characters for cameos....unless they were able to take them directly from the Golden Sun remakes.

Maybe also have the four different djinn types fly around in the background (like the jinjos on Spiral Mountain)

Also this is a small thing but I think it would be neat if we could see Vale and Mt. Aleph in the background. Since the stage is set on a lighthouse it would be a good opportunity to have some locations appear in the background as cameos. (Maybe they could have Kolima Forest appear somewhere too.....not sure how close Kolima is to Venus Lighthouse)
To be fair, the devs went through the trouble of modelling all ~17 or so fighters for the King of Fighters Stadium. I wouldn't doubt that we'd get some cameos with Isaac.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I feel the obvious answer is the Venus Lighthouse, but for me, the best thing to do stage wise is to have the stage be the Lemurian Ship with the Wings of Anemos attached.

That way you can have the ship flying around and it can get close to the different lighthouses and depending on which lighthouse, certain elemental hazards can appear. And if I’m remembering correctly, the ship couldn’t constantly fly as the group’s Psynergy kept it in the air. So I think it would be cool for the ship to rest in the Karagol Sea. That way there can be a stage boss which would of course be the Kraken boss.

That does seem like a bit much for a DLC fighter but it’s what I would like lol. It’s most likely gonna be just Venus Lighthouse if Isaac makes it in.
One reason I prefer the idea of Venus Lighthouse is because I think Saturos/Menardi appearing as a boss is more likely if it's just Venus Lighthouse.

Whereas if it's a stage moving from lighthouse to lighthouse we probably won't get that. (and I really would love to see Saturos and Menardi as stage bosses....and I think they would be way more iconic as bosses than the kraken would be.)

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
One reason I prefer the idea of Venus Lighthouse is because I think Saturos/Menardi appearing as a boss is more likely if it's just Venus Lighthouse.

Whereas if it's a stage moving from lighthouse to lighthouse we probably won't get that. (and I really would love to see Saturos and Menardi as stage bosses....and I think they would be way more iconic as bosses than the kraken would be.)
True. I wasn’t really thinking about them when I quickly came up with my idea.

I was just trying to come up with something that didn’t feel too similar to other stages.

Monue

Smash Apprentice
I'm new here as well, so I wouldn't really know. I've mostly planned out a moveset and that's about it. That being said, Venus Lighthouse seems to be the most iconic Golden Sun location.
It does, I think it would be a great option!

I agree with Sharklord that I think there's a chance we could see plenty of cameos, they've certainly been willing to do it before. Those ideas sound very cool, though! I'd love to see Saturos and Menardi as hazards or bosses or what have you.

Very unique! I might actually prefer this over just the Venus Lighthouse itself. I'm not usually a big fan of the rail stages, or transforming ones, but if it'd let me see more Golden Sun locations in that sweet sweet HD, then I'm all for it!

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Though we didn't get a single ARMS fighter for the ARMS stage, so budget might be an issue for this Pass.
To be fair, Min Min took extra time to complete. They might have thought the animations would be too hard to deal with, or maybe Sakurai just felt like a stage that didn't have cameos, or maybe Min Min's pack was just the one to operate on a lower budget.

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
Though we didn't get a single ARMS fighter for the ARMS stage, so budget might be an issue for this Pass.
I never got into Arms so I’m not sure how they handled the other characters during fights. However I have played King Of Fighters and normally a few of the other playable characters are hanging out in the background or watching you fight. So it makes a lot of sense for Sakurai’s team to do that for Terry’s stage. So I don’t think budget played a role in that not being the case for Arms.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah I think the lack of canoes is just creative. I don’t think there was limitations. Aside from maybe the fact that Sakurai thought that a playable character, assist trophy, and stage was enough for arms. Which wouldn’t be wrong either.

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
I don't think budget had anything to do with the lack of ARMS fighters on the ARMS stage. Min Min outright reuses her ARMS model for Smash, so they could have easily done the same for background fighters

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
I think the reason that ARMS fighters don't appear is because they wouldn't normally appear in the background of an ARMS match, whereas in KoF you can see other characters in the background frequently. Given the theme of cameos on DLC stages, Min Min seems to be the exception, not the rule.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I think the reason that ARMS fighters don't appear is because they wouldn't normally appear in the background of an ARMS match, whereas in KoF you can see other characters in the background frequently. Given the theme of cameos on DLC stages, Min Min seems to be the exception, not the rule.
And if we're being technical, Yggdrasil's Altar only has cameos from Dragon Quest monsters, with none of the party members from any installment appearing, which contrasts with fellow JRPG characters Joker and Byleth. It seems like a lack of character cameos is a stylistic choice.

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
While I think Venus Lighthouse is the most obvious/likely choice for a stage, I've always thought the Elemental Star Chamber would be a neat little concept. It's not exactly "iconic" unless you've played the first Golden Sun game, which is why I'm 99% sure it wouldn't be Golden Sun's stage, but the idea of this chamber with moving platforms, the four elemental stars, the calm cavern lake beneath which could then turn to magma & lava, like in the games, as a stage hazard, along with a potential remix of the elemental star theme.

Just, take my money Sakurai.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Venus Lighthouse, no doubt. For cameos, maybe the party members, Krayden, and Alex. It would be cool if there were floating platforms working as an elevator.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
And if we're being technical, Yggdrasil's Altar only has cameos from Dragon Quest monsters, with none of the party members from any installment appearing, which contrasts with fellow JRPG characters Joker and Byleth. It seems like a lack of character cameos is a stylistic choice.
That's true, technically only Slime, Liquid Metal Slime, and Tockles cameo on the DQ stage, with the fake treasure chests (forgot what they're called) being a stage hazard. I consider those to still be cameos, but I agree, if a stage doesn't have cameos, it's a stylistic choice.
I’d like to see a medley of all the lighthouse themes.
Me too, especially if the stage a "Lighthouse Tour" like some have suggested. My number 1 most desired remix is Venus Lighthouse on its own, but a Lighthouse Medley would be sick.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink

I can’t believe I took this snapshot yesterday! Love it!

Venus Lighthouse is an obvious choice, but I’d also be cool if we also had Sol Sanctum/Elemental Star Room, Vale, The Colosseum, All 4 Lighthouses in one, etc.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
That's true, technically only Slime, Liquid Metal Slime, and Tockles cameo on the DQ stage, with the fake treasure chests (forgot what they're called) being a stage hazard. I consider those to still be cameos, but I agree, if a stage doesn't have cameos, it's a stylistic choice.
Well, if the monsters are counted as cameos, I guess we could count the ARMS fighters on the billboards, given Sakurai went out of his way to point them out too. They're still cameos, but not to the same level as the other DLC stages.

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
Venus Lighthouse is probably the most recognizable/emblematic but I think a stage that rotates between all the elemental lighthouses would be better (kinda like how Garreg Mach works) since it would display more of the world. If I were to choose tho, Lemurian Ship would be my go to because they could include numerous locations in the background

Kalaam

Smash Ace
I think a stage moving between the lighthouses (each with a potential hazard/boss. I mean each have a bossfight so...) climaxing on Mt Alpeh during the Golden Sun.
Maybe starting in elemental stars chamber. A wide main platform, some smaller ones popping up on the sides, then everything starts shaking, you see the stars flying away, the lava appears, and when it's about to engulf the stage, teleport to Mercury lighthouse. First it's lit off, then you see the star getting in, slowly it starts lighting, maybe Saturos appears as a boss (or background). Then after a while TP again and rince and repeat for each lighthouse. Maybe with some appropriate hazards (water jets, sand cascades, ascending winds, fireballs...)

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
While a traveling stage would probably be best for showcasing the world of Weyard, I think that a dedicated Venus Lighthouse stage would be the coolest. The state would probably split with hazards on as well as possibly a Saturos/Menardi boss. If the team doesn't have to worry about modeling all of the different environments, they can focus more on making the stage really feel like Golden Sun. I wouldn't be opposed to a traveling stage, it's just my opinion that Venus Lighthouse on its own would be coolest.

Nawgust

Smash Rookie
Stop me if y'all have heard this one before, but how about like... a generic lighthouse stage? They all have more or less the same layout up top. Different backgrounds/ aesthetics depending on which lighthouse you're at, with the corresponding colored beacon being lit. We already have a similar situation with the Persona stage.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Stop me if y'all have heard this one before, but how about like... a generic lighthouse stage? They all have more or less the same layout up top. Different backgrounds/ aesthetics depending on which lighthouse you're at, with the corresponding colored beacon being lit. We already have a similar situation with the Persona stage.
Ah, so it has the same layout but changes design based on the song playing? That could be interesting.

DrakeHavok

Smash Cadet
Ah, so it has the same layout but changes design based on the song playing? That could be interesting.
I don't think the design would even necessarily have to change based on the music being used (though it would be interesting to see how the music would get correlated to each lighthouse). It could just be randomly set at the beginning of each match. Though if we WERE to get a lighthouse stage that shifts between each element, personally I'd want each lighthouse variant to have its own hazards to avoid, kinda like the Pokemon Stadiums. Jupiter Lighthouse could have strong winds trying to blow fighters off the top, Venus could have much more frequent quakes that tear the lighthouse apart (or even have the Fusion Dragon show up), Mercury could have water spill forth from the aerie that simultaneously tries to wash you off the stage while also healing you when you stand in it, and Mars could of course have fire going off everywhere (if not bring in the Doom Dragon).

Also hello all, I am new to these boards but have been a longtime Smash fan and a huge supporter of Isaac getting into Smash since pre-Brawl... and have been kinda following the conversation here for a while until finally getting an account today. I hope that's not too weird.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Also hello all, I am new to these boards but have been a longtime Smash fan and a huge supporter of Isaac getting into Smash since pre-Brawl... and have been kinda following the conversation here for a while until finally getting an account today. I hope that's not too weird.
Its no problem at all, nice to have you on board

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
I think the reason why Nintendo is continuously being THAT silent is because of all the rumors going around for the new model of Nintendo Switch for 2021.

I think they are just keeping the big announcements for the release of the new model. Maybe the games like BOTW2,Metroid 4, Bayonetta 3 take this long to hqve even a trailer ( yeah i know MP4 has been restarted from 0, but no doubt these games will have a simultaneous release on every switch model.

And that's why i think they keep pushing the date of a general direct, because they will need to presentin goodand full terms the new Switch model.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Is there a possibility that due to a lack of actual credible rumours regarding the identity of FP7, it could be a first-party character?

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 3DSNinja
  4. 9Blades
  5. ☆Jisatsu☆
  6. Verrix
  7. ?!?!?!
  8. Accursed
  9. AceyT
  10. Adeptmune
  11. Agk0001
  12. Aguki90
  13. airConditioner
  14. AirMac1
  15. aldelaro5
  16. alguidrag
  17. Akod
  18. AlliwantisIsaac
  19. Altais
  20. Amberloo
  21. Amtoj
  22. AncientArk
  23. andimidna
  24. Androobie
  25. Aeon Lupin
  26. Apollyon
  27. Aqua Rock X
  28. AquaDork1
  29. AquaSol
  30. Arcadenik
  31. ArkSPiTFirE
  32. Arsenal234,
  33. Arteen
  34. Asian_Charizard
  35. Astraltar
  36. Aureola
  37. Aurora Jenny
  38. AustarusIV
  39. AwesomeCauliflower68
  40. Awesomedude444
  41. aztimh
  42. Backgammon
  43. Baddies are back
  44. Balgorxz
  45. BandannaWaddleDee
  46. Bane84
  47. Banjodorf
  48. bassem6
  49. Bassoonist
  50. Billybae10K
  51. BillyBat
  52. Bingoshi
  53. Bkupa666
  54. Black Magician
  55. Blackwolf666
  56. Bladebreaker
  57. Blaziken
  58. Blue7113
  59. BluePikmin11
  60. BoltDragon
  61. BoN~
  62. BoreasTheSnowConeMachine
  63. Bowser-Daimao
  64. BravadoMan_13
  65. BridgesWithTurtles
  66. Brother AJ
  67. Browny
  68. Buddy002
  69. Bunny8093
  70. BUnit
  71. Burruni
  72. Calamitas
  73. Calane
  74. CactusBlah
  75. Cadillac
  76. candyissweet
  77. Capita
  78. Cap'nChreest
  79. Captain Toad
  80. CardStealer1
  81. Cazzone,
  82. Chapter Serf
  83. CheckmateChuck
  84. CheeseBroJoe
  85. Cheezey Bites
  86. ChirimoyaX
  87. Chromfirmed
  88. Chrono.
  89. ChronoPenguin
  90. clearandsweet
  91. ClinkStryphart
  92. CliffJumper
  93. Clumsyzephyr
  94. Coaltergeist
  95. cocy965
  96. Cos.
  97. Confirmation
  98. Connorb0t2
  99. Crap-Zapper
  100. CrocoLoco
  101. CrossDispatcher
  102. cybersai
  103. Dalek_Kolt
  104. Darkdarkness
  105. Darkfur
  106. DatoSm
  107. DCavalier
  108. Dee Dude
  109. Delta64
  110. Demonfunds
  111. Dendros
  112. Desert Croc
  113. Destroyer713
  114. Dezeray112
  115. Dhragen
  116. Dib The Crazy Kid
  117. Diddy Kong
  118. Dihan
  119. Dimensionsword64
  120. Dionaea_floridensis
  121. direktor
  122. Disturbedfan199220
  123. DivinexRose
  124. DJ3DS
  125. DJBor
  126. D-Man9293
  127. DMurr
  128. DogManStar
  129. DoodleDuck97
  130. Doncalot
  131. DraginHikari
  132. DrakeHavoc
  133. Drakonis
  134. DrJayfox
  135. Dromader
  136. DukeNapoleon
  137. DustyPumpkin
  138. Dyllybirdy
  139. e105beta
  140. Eagle
  141. EclairSpark
  142. EclipseSmash
  143. EddyBearr
  144. ED Cantu
  145. Edlocke
  146. egaddmario
  147. ElPanandero
  148. El Syd
  149. EndlessChrom
  150. EndlessRain
  151. EnhaloTricks
  152. EricTheGamerman
  153. Essora
  154. ETFruitNinja
  155. ethanrodgers223
  156. Ezequileste
  157. Falgor
  158. Falkoopa
  159. False Sense
  160. FamiconDisk
  161. Famikom
  162. FantastiqueFran
  163. Felix_the_Slayer
  164. fenyx4
  165. ferioku
  166. Fire Rider
  167. Fire Tactician
  168. Fire_Voyager
  169. FirstBlade
  170. Flamel
  171. Flamingbird
  172. Flareon
  173. Flarzo
  174. FlawedAI
  175. Flik
  176. FlintIke
  177. Flynn.Scifo
  178. fogbadge.
  179. foolssigma
  180. FooltheFlames
  181. FrankAL
  182. FreddyOnDrugs
  183. Friesnchip
  184. Frosty Pops
  185. GalacticPetey
  186. Gameguy1996
  187. Gazorpazorpfield
  188. Geassguy
  189. gebi
  190. Geildus
  191. Geno Boost
  192. Germaniac
  193. ghastmine
  194. Ghirahilda
  195. GhostStorm
  196. Gioka
  197. GladiusVortex
  198. GM_3826
  199. GoldenBoy01
  200. Golden Icarus
  201. GoldenSunIsAlive
  202. GoodGrief741
  203. Gotann
  204. GraveEclipse567
  205. GreekGamer
  206. gspindles
  207. Gurein
  208. Guynamednelson
  209. Hakerson
  210. heylodom
  211. Highway20
  212. Holdenon
  213. hustler713
  214. Huanchi
  215. hwrdjacob
  216. iam8bit
  217. Icana
  218. iDazedX_x
  219. Inawordyes
  220. IntelliHeath1
  221. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  222. isaac3000
  223. Isaac4SmashUltimate
  224. Isaac for Smash Pls
  225. IsaacOrRiot
  226. Isaac: Venus Adept
  227. Istry555
  228. ItsRainingGravy
  229. ItsYio
  230. IvanQuote
  231. JaidynReiman
  232. Jak_spoon
  233. JamesDNaux
  234. James Tutumbero
  235. Jamurai
  236. Jandlebars
  237. JarBear
  238. Javifa
  239. Jclubsandwich
  240. JDogindy
  241. JesseMcCloud
  242. Jibunzo
  243. Johnknight1
  244. JohnnySparkxs
  245. JoyStar
  246. Jupiter Ivan
  247. Jurae818
  248. Just a random scrub
  249. jweb22
  250. Kalaam
  251. Kalomaze
  252. KCCHIEFS27
  253. KeniththeGatherer
  254. KeybladeSmasher
  255. KHJason95
  256. Kikaru
  257. Kind Dedede
  258. KingCloud
  259. KingShadow
  260. KingTorra
  261. KingZing
  262. KiraYoshikage
  263. KirbyDragon
  264. Kirbyfan391
  265. Kisae
  266. Klimax
  267. KMDP
  268. Knight-Adept
  269. KoalaNut
  270. Kokirikory
  271. KoopaSaki
  272. Koori
  273. Krosshair
  274. Kremling Man
  275. Kumatora
  276. KurouKamen
  277. Kycse
  278. Lady Palutena
  279. Lampy
  280. LaniusShrike
  281. lanky_gunner
  282. LasermasterA
  283. Leafeon523
  284. Ledfarmer
  285. LeeYawshee
  286. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  287. LegendOfDragoon
  288. legendofrob1
  289. LemmyKoopa
  290. lexpic17
  291. lightdasher
  292. LightheartedBum
  293. Lightosia
  294. Linq
  295. Lisbon Mapping
  296. littl-myth
  297. Liverpool19
  298. LoboRundas
  299. Loliko YnT
  300. Lone (Thirteenth)
  301. Lonodel
  302. Lord-Zero
  303. Lucanic
  304. Lucimar
  305. Ludjinnado
  306. Luigifan18
  307. lunarum
  308. Lukingordex
  309. Lurxy
  310. Lynn Eslie
  311. M23-X0
  312. Machete
  313. MacSmitty
  314. MagiusNecros
  315. MAGMIS
  316. MainJPW
  317. Malcolm Belmont
  318. MaskO'Gears
  319. Master Rapier
  320. MasterMushroom
  321. MatthewVenusAdept
  322. Mav485
  323. McLapras
  324. MeatOfJustice
  325. Mega Bidoof
  326. Mehdow
  327. Mendelsin
  328. MetalMario128
  329. Metocles
  330. Midnight Torch
  331. Miifighters4Smash5
  332. Minato Arisato
  333. Mike Cometa
  334. Mikegamer0608
  335. millsfans
  336. Mishudo
  337. Mizuiro24
  338. Monkokaio
  339. MonopolyRubix
  340. Monue
  341. MorbidAltruism
  342. Moydow
  343. MrGame&Rock
  344. MrMacBeth
  345. MrToxicVoltage
  346. Muirkat
  347. Mythzotick
  348. mynameisv
  349. MysticKnives
  350. N1N
  351. N3ON
  352. Nauzgo
  353. Nawgust
  354. Nazyrus
  355. Necro Toad
  356. Neo Zero
  357. NessAtc.
  358. Niala
  359. Nimbostratus
  360. NineS
  361. Ninjakid41592
  362. Ninjaed
  363. Nintandy
  364. Nintendokusou
  365. NitrusVirus
  366. NNN
  367. NonSpecificGuy
  368. NoOtherPersona
  369. NoR4U
  370. Nossnitro102
  371. Octillus
  372. Oddyesy
  373. oh.glory
  374. OhMyBanana54
  375. Olo
  376. Onassi2
  377. Oniric Spriter
  378. Ookami Ryo
  379. OpticalBlast
  380. OptimisticStrifer
  381. Oracle_Summon
  382. Organization XIII
  383. osby
  384. otarolgam
  385. Oz37
  386. Pacack
  387. Pakky
  388. Papagenos
  389. ParanoidDrone
  390. Pcubed007
  391. Pennate
  392. Phaazoid
  393. PhilosophicAnimal
  394. pholtos
  395. Pinguino21v
  396. Pizza Robo
  397. P.Kat
  398. Plain Yogurt
  399. Plank08
  400. Plato Xaiver
  401. Playcube
  402. PlayfulMushroom
  403. POKEMANSPIKA
  404. PokiehlthePoet
  405. Powerman293
  406. praline
  407. ProperlyBasic
  408. proxian
  409. psb123
  410. PSIguy89
  411. PSYNergy
  412. PrinceGal3n
  413. PurpleStuff5
  414. PWN3
  415. Pwnapplez
  416. Pyzlnar
  417. QcSlayer
  418. Q-Long
  419. Quetzal77
  420. R.O.B.
  421. Radical Beam
  422. Radori
  423. Raetah
  424. Rafuki21
  425. RandomAce
  426. Raykz
  427. Raziek
  428. Red Dasher
  429. Red Ryu
  430. ReeseBalaski
  431. RegiGygas117
  432. RenH
  433. Replica
  434. Rethuic
  435. Retroen
  436. RetrogamerMax
  437. RetroMetalSonic
  438. RhymeswithEmpty
  439. Roger Smith
  440. RosaPeach
  441. Royaru
  442. roydgriffin
  443. Royvolution Ream
  444. RumpletrellskiN
  445. Ryan
  446. Ryuji
  447. Ryuutakeshi
  448. Sabrewulf238
  449. Saer2k
  450. Sagittarius
  451. Salocin
  452. sandfall
  453. SanicJan
  454. Sari
  455. Scatmansworld25
  456. Scoliosis Jones
  457. scoobymcsnack
  458. Seb9k+
  459. SebasSancy
  460. Secret Sexytime
  461. Seleir
  462. Seoxys
  463. Sephazon
  464. ShadowGuy1
  465. Sharklord
  466. Shawnullah
  467. sheik93
  468. shellshocker18
  469. Shin F.
  470. Shinhed-echi
  471. Shiny Porygon
  472. shocktarts17
  473. Shog
  474. Sidboylol
  475. Silo777
  476. SirBillyBob
  477. SirCamp
  478. Skeleton o' Fun
  479. SkullKidKing
  480. Skyblade12
  481. Skyfox2000
  482. sman3975
  483. Smash_Handle69
  484. SmashBro99
  485. smashingDoug
  486. smashkirby
  487. Smashmar2
  488. smash puffle
  489. SmashShadow
  490. smashtriforce77
  491. smileMasky
  492. SmilingMad
  493. SMX
  494. SNEKeater
  495. Solbliminal
  496. Solfiner
  497. someonetookjacob
  498. SonicLink125
  499. SonicSmasher
  500. SoraSaturn
  501. Sordim522
  502. SorMago
  503. SorrowOfAcheron
  504. SoulofKhaos
  505. Soulsaint
  506. SoupCanMafia
  507. Sparkus
  508. Spatman
  509. Spazzy_D
  510. Speedwagon
  511. Speed Weed
  512. SPEN18
  513. spoilerowl
  514. Spootondorf
  515. Sqid
  516. Squirtle/Mario guy
  517. SSBFan
  518. Staarih
  519. StaffofSmashing
  520. Strider_Bond00J
  521. StrikeBlade
  522. SundaeS
  523. SuperBrawler
  524. Superfiremario
  525. SuperNintendoKid
  526. Supersmash77
  527. Superyoshiom
  528. Swampasaur
  529. Sykin
  530. Takasmash
  531. tamagone
  532. TappyBat
  533. TBone06
  534. tbuster766
  535. TCT~Phantom
  536. TeamFlareZakk
  537. Techno1000
  538. Tecnoid
  539. Teeb147
  540. TeenGirlSquad
  541. TehEpicRyuga
  542. TempestSurge
  543. Tetiro
  544. Tetrin
  545. ThatShadowLink
  546. THE 6r
  547. The Curious Volnutt
  548. The One Who Wrote This
  549. Thekewlusername
  550. T-Hell
  551. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  552. TheSeanMan
  553. TheSpaceKing
  554. The Stoopid Unikorn
  555. TheTactician
  556. THE TemporaryFool
  557. thethirdkoopa
  558. TheZoologist
  559. ThirdDay
  560. ThoughtfulWanderer
  561. ThunderOverload
  562. TiaSilvia
  563. TimeSmash
  564. Tinfoil
  565. Tiymako
  566. ToothiestAura
  567. topspin1617
  568. Tornado_Man
  569. Travix Man
  570. TreeBranch
  571. True Blue Warrior
  572. Turmalinium
  573. tveye
  574. tyrus+
  575. UltimateWario
  576. Ultinarok
  577. Undella2
  578. User Name String
  579. UtopianPoyzin
  580. valkiriforce
  581. Vann Accessible
  582. Vegito2727
  583. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  584. Vintage Creep
  585. Violenceman
  586. WaddleMatt
  587. walph
  588. warelander
  589. Warheart_666
  590. Wigglytuff ★
  591. winterofsilver
  592. Wintropy
  593. WhiteEaglePL
  594. Xelion
  595. Xenigma
  596. XenoWarriorX
  597. XeVioN
  598. Xiivi
  599. Xithyl_kykorl
  600. xLemmy_KoopaX
  601. xNaz
  602. xpnc
  603. XTremeGamer1234
  604. XxLtxX
  605. Yangfly Leone
  606. YellowLord
  607. Yggdra
  608. Yoh
  609. Yoshi444
  610. YoshiandToad
  611. Young Horsetail
  612. Your Hero
  613. Ypsen
  614. Yuki Setsuna
  615. Yusa
  616. YwhaletailY
  617. Zabadoo
  618. Zack 2
  619. zabimaru1000
  620. zagman505
  621. zaiman12345
  622. Zalaresh
  623. Zandro
  624. ZanZero
  625. ZarroTsu
  626. ZeldaMaster
  627. ZelDan
  628. ZestyÑ
  629. zferolie
  630. zmero_
  631. Zulyar
  632. Zuppo

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Is there a possibility that due to a lack of actual credible rumours regarding the identity of FP7, it could be a first-party character?
That's very possible, I'm pretty sure neither Byleth or Min Min were leaked (publicly, at least) and it's most likely because they don't need to contact other companies for legal rights and the such.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I would only jump to the conclusion within the week of the presentation tbh. If by the day before it airs it hasnt been leaked or heavily teased by someone, then the chances for a 1rst party are high. But there is always the chance that by some miracle it is a third party that didn't leak, like how terry almost was if it wasn't for nintendo's own screw up.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
There was a series of Tweets that leaked her by having the first letter of each one be M, I, N, M, I, and N respectively.
For reference, it's this:

Though I'm not sure whether it was an actual hint at who was getting in, or just who he wanted to see. I know that he has some industry connections (being a former senior editor of Game Informer), though I'm not sure how much inside information that would get him, or what (if anything) he's leaked in the past.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Yeah that was Imran. Imran did it that way and Jon wouldn't shut up about Min Min. That's how she leaked, no one else did a thing to leak her lol, just a bunch of people playing broken clock hoping to eventually be right, or else you would have Max Brass stans or Twintelle thirsty bois thinking those were in instead :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom