• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunday July 20th, Ann Arbor, MI - Digital Ops Biweekly #5!! New Strike Out System!

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
but i already won a dollar, and i need 1 more win opposed to 2 more by u, and seein how u never beat me in a gw ditto YET you still got a 50% chance of winnin

good luck see ya there

dingding

Smash Ace
best out of 5 thax remember?????? and the other time i was up 2-0 and u pooped on me and won that dollar

dingding

Smash Ace
wow like basketball.. haven't played since like 1 year ago.. but i'll see what i can do i still got the heat in me and yeah DBS 1 dollar best out of 5 cause im poor and live in a box

dingding

Smash Ace
how bout like lower cause i think i'll win but just in case u win 11 times in a row.. just in case i'll need to pay u

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
lol...im not gonna break a sweat for a dollar, dont be gay cough up tha 10. its an 8 point lead to 11 that means u need 3 shots and i need 11 lol, who wouldn't do that for 10 dollars. easy money for u.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
but dings asian

whens the last time youve seen an asian in the NBA thats not 7'3"

even then mings not that good lol

haha ding and ming

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Don't be all sore about the truth, Anther's won for the past three weeks. : P

Unless you've got johns for all three of 'em. : P

No worries, you're still better than the rest of us : P

False.

lolol

youve been saying hes the best since i was beating him, so i can only put 2 and 2 toegether

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
let's just do it the way it should always be done.
if shaeden can take a stock off of you, you're not good.
if shaeden can take 2 stocks off of you, you're terrible.
no johns.

dingding

Smash Ace
oh hell yeah thax ur on i'll frecking get that dollar off u no sweat and FYI hot arms i played basketball all middle school and i could ball on all these "good" people hard to imagine but yeah..i'll MM any 1 in basketball

TheMann

Smash Ace
Wait a minute!!! You all are talkin about basketball money matches? I wanna be in this. Somebody MM me, name the place and time ppl.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
if were only gonna play for a freaking dollar best to 5 we both start at 0...smh, people are so ***** nowadays.

lain

Smash Master
don't mm the mann.

for some reason, he's a god at everything he does.

well, i guess it makes sense.

ho hum... i think i found someone i enjoy. we'll see next time. i'll actually care about trying, promise!

:colorful:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
lain, I'm pretty sure by the end of summer you'll have mained every character in the game at least once :p

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Next time I go to one of Rofa's side tournaments, I'll use random all the way. We'll see who is copying who =D

My goal is to win one of the matches. That'll make me happy.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Not for a while. Solon and I will discuss the matter after Rofa's tournaments are finished and after the next cy gamez tournament. So, you can expect word from us probably by July.

dingding

Smash Ace
aww i hope these come back right after cygamz, cause i bet if you guys don't have a tourney in a bit people will crave it, then every 1 will go

Top Bottom