• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sig for CAOS:

Just so you know, too much text looks bad, so here is one without all the text.

Lexl5: I only allow one image per sig please. Choose just one.

al-x_clip

Smash Apprentice
Text: al-x_clip
Subtext: ready to brawl under
Font: impact
Image:

Dimensions/Size: hmm ill let you decide on this
Signature style: sig
Border: make it black please
Colors: black, white, and gold

Miharu

Smash Hero
Your work looks really nice.

With the recent work that I've been seeing around on various forums, I'm now really itching to start learning Photoshop o_O

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Alright quick question. I know you can only have one picture, but let's say I wanted to use this...

...But keep the image of Peach and Luigi together. Is that allowed? I was curious since it is basically two images. Well if that is allowed, could you make me something with that picture and somewhere on it put "Sorry Mario, your princess is in another castle." Maybe throw my name on there somewhere. As for the background, something green since it is Luigi. Thanks.

Cless

Smash Champion
Alright quick question. I know you can only have one picture, but let's say I wanted to use this...

...But keep the image of Peach and Luigi together. Is that allowed? I was curious since it is basically two images. Well if that is allowed, could you make me something with that picture and somewhere on it put "Sorry Mario, your princess is in another castle." Maybe throw my name on there somewhere. As for the background, something green since it is Luigi. Thanks.
As long as it's one picture, it's fine. My sig has three characters in is and was only one picture.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
First off, you've officially surpassed the Utah thread by 10 posts o.O.
Anyway, is Wolf or Pit going to be your main do you think? I watched a couple of videos, and wolf seemed better.. maybe it was because he's really strange moving to me, so I was surprised or something. Meh.

How's Buzz's site coming anyway...? I suppose I could just check it myself... pff, who'd do that ;). Oh yeah, also... is it possible to play brawl via wi-fi even if it's just the japanese copy like you guys have? We'll be playing it on Friday and Saturday of this week, so if it does work, maybe you and I could fight :D.

Back on topic.... Thanks again for the Sig :). My request is on the first page! Epicness :D.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Text:pRINCESS PEACH777
Font:anything you see will be fine

Dimensions/Size:normal
Signature style: sig
Border:
Colors: light pink with hearts would awesome

i would be very thankful if you did it.......please and thank you

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Text: Cookiez (perhaps you could make it glow?)

Subtext:

Font: Something Cool :D

Image:

http://www.yale.edu/anime/imgarchive/Angel Sanctuary/angel_sanctuary.jpg

The angels being what i like most :)

Dimensions/Size: Normal Sig Height, and above average length if possible ^^

Signature style: Signature

Border: No border

Colors: Something angel themed

It may be a little ambitious... im not sure :D But whenever you have free time, please get back to me! I know it's gonna look good, your work is freaking amazing ^^

Ty <3!

Edit: Ooohhieee it seems the wings are pretty big! If they're too big, would it be possible to make them "poke out" of the sig? Like on Epsilons sig thread theres a picture of luigi with his fist in the air, outside of the sig border. I think that would be awsome :D

dojo_

Smash Cadet
Under My Bed hangin out with the monsters
Text: Dojo
Subtext: None
Font: Be creative I guess
Image: http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/megatard_2008/pit_ssbb.jpg
Dimensions/Size: Normal
Signature style: Sig
Border:Be creative again
Colors: Black, Grey, White, and Red (You don't have to use all of the colors)

I couldn't find any pictures of Pit in black so if you could make his clothes black with your Sig wizardry that
would be nice. I want him to look like a zombie with red eyes and stuff. I want it to be a very thematically dark Sig. Thanks!

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Takumaru, onii-chan: Yeah, there abouts. Sometimes more depending on how many C4ds I use for the general effects of your sig.

Cdbobo: Yeah I'm a wolf main now. Pit will be my secondary.
As for his site, it will be open for the public before Brawl comes out. Its up now, but indexers are putting videos on it. Soon it will be up and everyone can upload and index and stuff.
Yeah you were one of my first costumers. :) Awesome huh?

Magnacor: If thats your request, you should put it in a request form. My rules state one "character" so probably not. The reason why is because it is much harder to make a sig with 2 characters in it, and it doesn't look good. Not from the point of view as an artist, but to you guys you probably don't care. I'm doing this not only for you guys, but to help my artistic skills. More than one focal is handicapping me from that goal. So... even though it would look cool, it will take longer for me to do and make look good.

IceEmblem: I don't know what happened, but if you can prove that your request was before his, I'll move you up. Doesn't matter though...

RDK

Smash Hero
Sugar, could you do me a HUGE favor? I feel really hesitant about giving you another request after seeing how much junk you have to wade through, but I'd really appreciate it if you got this done for me.

Text: Basically what my existing sig says--"WE DO WHAT SMYN DON'T", except not animated, and without the scrolling words. Have "[PLAY2WIN] Podcast" at the top right corner or something.

Font: Go wild.

Dimensions / Size: Normal Sig Height and Width

Signature Style: Make the core style the black-and-white contrast that our sigs normally look like, but go crazy with the details.

Colors: See above.

Thanks a lot, SP. Say hi to Buzz for me. :)

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Flash CS3 is kinda what it sounds like. It's a program that allows you to animate images in what called, of all things, Flash animation. I'm actually undertaking a project now that will illuminate the smash community in this format.

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
Text: Kinsei_Kensei
Subtext: The Soldier of Light
Font: Some kind of large font for the text. Gold or white if possible. Smaller for the subtext. Lighter shade if possible.
Image: http://www.avclub.com/content/files/images/avclub_review2662.article.jpg
Dimensions/Size: Normal Banner size
Signature style: web banner
Border: Sure why not (your choice really)
Colors: I kinda want it to have a shining light effect in the background, but its completely your choice!

P.s. if you have a better choice for an image, color, or whatever, feel free to do what you want. Your banners are genius so whatever you come up with will probaly be 10X better than anything I can think of...

ThanX alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom