• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Hmmm I shall have to try that. ;)

Sig for Raykz:

WOW, thats very good! I love it. I can't believe how fast and how great you make these sigs. Thanks a lot SP, I am trying it out right now.

Super-7 yours is very good as well, but mine is just awesome :p.

Edit: Trying to fit sig, this edit is just to see how it looks now.

Edit2: Moved credits to SP so people can see them.

Edit3: Its perfect now, it looks so good, thanks again SP ;)

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
WOW, thats very good! I love it. I can't how fast and how great you make these sigs. Thanks a lot SP, I am trying it out right now.

Super-7 yours is very good as well, but mine is just awesome :p.
Pffft as good as your sig is mine ***** harder, jk. Hey sp since you said you can fix a sig once after a request u think you could take out the Flow Ez part and put in "STL Crew" as the text?

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
Text: Lucas_User Next to picture
Font: I dont know fonts, just anything that looks good with it.
Image: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h139/homestar87/hidden01.jpg (You can just do his upper half)
Dimensions/Size: Uhm, I dont know sizes, a regular one I guess.
Signature style: A signature would be fine.
Border: Thin Black
Colors: Green blue yellow red, groovy kinda looking.

Your sigs look amazing, thanks in advance! [:

graceofbass

Smash Cadet
Thanks Dragmire. It's funny that it took me this long to join b/c my husband and I have been smashing with sp and buzz for a while now, even though I'm still not very good... :)

Edit: You're the first to call me GOB, and I think that will be my new smash name. Thanks!

graceofbass

Smash Cadet
Dragmire: yes, I did :) They are my hookup for Brawl, and it's so much fun, even if it's in Japanese.

Link Lord: Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know how many (decent) posts I need or should I PM a mod? (is PMing the mods allowed?)

Edit: Sorry sugarpoultry, I just realized I'm cluttering your shop with non-relevant posts. My bad :ohwell:

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I've seen some of your sigs, and I think they're great. If you don't mind, I would like to request my own. :)

Text: sonny (all lowercase, please)
Subtext: n/a
Font: something bright, bubbly I guess (hope you know what I mean)
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/lucas/lucas_071001c-l.jpg
Dimensions/Size: 360x125
Signature style: sig
Border: Black is fine
Colors: Bright-ish colours

Honestly though, you can do whatever you think looks good. (I trust you ;)) All I really care about is the text and the picture.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
captainfalcon_rulez: Yes, pick one please.

graceofbass: You are always welcome in my shop! I'm glad everyone is being nice to you. I'll help fix your sig when I come over.

Glad everyone is happy with their sigs. The list is getting bigger. O_O This weekend I'll get all of them done in a flash, I promise. Now I have to go over to GOB (hehe that is fun)'s house, cuz she is sicky. I also have a surprise for her. Bwaha!!! *menacing laugh*

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
sugarpoultry; this is danimals Im sorry if its too much trouble but I forgot to ask if you can put
"ROUND TABLE" my crew on my sig as well or is it to late?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Aim for awesomeness on this one.

Text: "Mara's got the Kirby inside him"
Subtext:
Font: Something loopy... but gangster. lol Sanserif
Image:

Use this pic. http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3124/swordkirbyrs0.png

This picture really tansparent in the background http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k165/Drax05/Kirby/cleaning_kirby.jpg

This picture very transparent in the background somewhere. http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa67/Nintendofan21/Kirby.jpg

Dimensions/Size: Around 400 x 125
Signature style: A regular sig
Border: Um I don't know what to put here but oh well. ^^;
Colors: Pink I guess.

Thanks in advance Sugarpoultry, I hope this is enough to work with.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
REAL QUICK edit to my request, just adding in something for subtext, wasn't sure if you wanted me to edit my original post or what, idk @__@ so hereeee, lol =X

Text: 3xPi3r0w <-- zero, not an O please. :D
Subtext: More lasers?
Font:
Image: http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foxnfalcoii9.jpg Just falco plz :D I'd prefer just from the waist up, but if you think the full image is better, then go for it, your the creator :D
Dimensions/Size: 450x125
Signature style: sig
Border: err, i'd like one, not sure what though your choice please? :$
Colors: same answer as border.

again, ty, keep up your good work :O

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah my eyes are about to fall out. I've been up for far too long. :(

I just finished my waiting list on Zelda Universe. (Sorry guys, but you aren't alone. ;)) Tomorrow I'll wack this list. Hopefully I won't get a flood of requesters. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom