• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i know that feeling........i stayed for 41 hours ****** mike haze and making a combo video out of it lol

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Double post.... I'ma use it for good. ;)
Link Lord:

To be honest, I did not like your choice of text or style, so I made one the way I wanted to. :) Choose what you will.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
Great job, I especially like the one you made for Ginger17. :)

EDIT: Wow, posted almost exactly the same time my sig is done. Now, down to business:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1ONEONEONE11!!11ONE!!!
THESE ARE QUITE SIMPLY THE GREATEST SIGS I HAVE EVER SEEN!
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!

graceofbass

Smash Cadet
Thanks Dragmire. I've looked at that and a couple other places, and the only thing I've seen is a post from Kirby King saying that you have to wait a little while before you can get the IMG code allowed for you sig. My problem isn't figuring out how to post it (anymore) it's that my sig won't let me post any images yet. sigh.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
wow that is the biggest thanks I've ever seen

GOB: well that works I suppose

sugar: those zelda uni sigs are great especially the darknut's but nothing to my ganon one thanks again

ThreeX

Smash Lord
quick question sugar, just wondering where you can get that font that alot of people use in banners, and avatars, I think you have it in your sig, saying your name, but it is also in Link Lord's, under his name, the white font that says "cut the darkness" could you plzzz tell me where to get that? Or what it is called, thx :D

Platanos

Smash Cadet
Text: Master of PSI
Subtext: Platanos (in italics)
Font: Something cool looking.
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/lucas/lucas_071001b.jpg
Dimensions/Size: Anything that's good for you/whatever you think is good.
Signature style: Dunno what that means. Sig, I guess?
Border: Electricity? That'd be cool, if possible. If not, I think it'd be cool if you blurred the border.
Colors: Something that's a mix of purple and blue that reminds of PSI.

Thanks for taking the time to do this, your sig art is amazing.

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
You really do good work with Photoshop SP.

have you ever tried to use Flash CS3???

EDIT
Yes! High five!

EDIT: For those of you who saw that mess of slashes and periods, I drew a hand using those. It actually came out very well, but SWF didn't put spaces where they should have been, so, it only looked horrible once I posted it.

I figured. And it seems GOB has taken a liking to it as well :)

IceEmblem

Smash Journeyman
Constantly inside a R.O.B Halloween Costume
Hey i love your sigs, i was wondering if you could make me one with the Umbrella logo on it, you know the one from resident evil.
Make it look scary, maybe some blood splatter, but dont put any zombies/people.
The rest is up to you, make it very dark and scary.
And just put Ice Emblem some were, but dont make it big or anything.

Sum Up:
Main Pic: Umbrella Logo
Other Pics: Blood Splatter
Style: Dark and Scary

Other than that go crazy

True Ice

Smash Cadet
my sig does not allow picture yet

Thats okay though, I found a way around it by posting my sig at the end of what I am saying... this can work for you too GOB.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
I have a request for anyone good! Thanks so much.

Here it is

Text - 1. Versatile in the middle somwhere(my alias)
Sub text - Off The Stage placed somewhere(bottom left preferably), my crew name.

Pics - Ike and Marth's Brawl pics cut out.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/ike.html
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/hidden02.html

Preferably each facing one another(maybe Marth on the left and Ike on the right?)

Background - Something that works. I'm not picky about it, but preferably something futuristic, tranquil, etc. Nothing obnoxious or wild. If anyway possible, if the background's color could be split by the side of the character that would be wicked. Maybe a light purple background for Marth and light blue for Ike?

Thanks again!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dai-A: Sure thing. :)

3x_pi3_r0w: I got them at dafont.com. Just look under pixel fonts and they are all there. The ones I use a lot are Visitor.

Link Lord: Not at all. :)

Habanero Pepper: No, whats flash CS3?

onii-chan: No thank you! I really like it when people do that. :)

IceEmblem: I might know what you are talking about, but just to be sure, please send me a link or post the picture you have in mind please.

Ok, *darts off to make sigs*

EDIT: VersatileBJN, you need to choose one character. :) Its in my rules.

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for opening again. I love the last sig you made me, and I couldnt find another sigshop I liked as much as yours while you were closed. Anyway will you make me one? Also, are you going to main Toon Link in Brawl? can I get your FC? [jk]
Text: The Various cheeses
Subtext:
Font: Something evil looking
Image: sorry for not pasting image links, but any pictures of Dedede, Diddy, and Marth will work. preferably badass ones.
Dimensions/Size: ummm about whatever size the one I have now is
Signature style: sig
Border: yellow
Colors: black, blue, darker colors. I want the sig to have a dark, evil look.
P.S. I'm sure since you just reopened not that long ago you have a lot of requests, so take your time on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom