• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
It has also been brought to my attention that I accidentally left out people on the list. :( There was a day when I didn't check smashboards at all and I missed a ton of requests. :(

VersatileBJN and Lexl5, I don't know if you responded, but you have to choose one image. Respond quickly and let me know.

Everyone I mentioned: Sorry... You'll be added to the list in order. You still have to wait, since I'm not there yt so its not like anything really changed. LOL

Cenedar

Smash Ace
It has also been brought to my attention that I accidentally left out people on the list. :( There was a day when I didn't check smashboards at all and I missed a ton of requests. :(

VersatileBJN and Lexl5, I don't know if you responded, but you have to choose one image. Respond quickly and let me know.

Everyone I mentioned: Sorry... You'll be added to the list in order. You still have to wait, since I'm not there yt so its not like anything really changed. LOL
It's okay sugar, you got a life outside your computer after all. I think we can be patient for these awesome sigs. Keep up the good work!

LKnight

Smash Cadet
Holy crap, my Lucario sig is pure...

BADASS! That is true awesomness, as soon as I get to my computer this is so in my sig. :] Though there is just one thing :[, could you put "LKnight" in there, same font and everything, just do this in your spare time or something I'm in no rush. If you do, do this you will reach a new level of awesomness, if thats possible O_o

Thanks...

SaviorLink1985

Smash Cadet
Sig problemo

Ok, brace yourself for stupidity on the account of my noobness to the site but how can I make my sigs visible? For any other site, I usually just upload to photobucket then copy the code, but here it does not allow that or it will just post as a link. Help?:confused:

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Ok, brace yourself for stupidity on the account of my noobness to the site but how can I make my sigs visible? For any other site, I usually just upload to photobucket then copy the code, but here it does not allow that or it will just post as a link. Help?:confused:
It's alright, don't sweat it. We were all noobs once.

As long as you've got your new sugarpoultry pic for your signature (this can be checked in your options menu where you change your avatar, sig, etc) all you have to do is either click the "Add Reply" button, or if you're doing the quick reply thing most of us do, then make sure the "Show Signature" box right below the Quick Reply box is checked.

EDIT: I checked your profile and you haven't even put the sig in it yet. To do that right click on the sig sugar made you, select "Copy Image Location", and paste it in your sig. To make it easy, hit the
button and just paste the image location of your sig in there and it will do the work for you.

Hey sugar, I don't want to nag... but did you get my request alright? Just curious

SaviorLink1985

Smash Cadet
It's alright, don't sweat it. We were all noobs once.

As long as you've got your new sugarpoultry pic for your signature (this can be checked in your options menu where you change your avatar, sig, etc) all you have to do is either click the "Add Reply" button, or if you're doing the quick reply thing most of us do, then make sure the "Show Signature" box right below the Quick Reply box is checked.

EDIT: I checked your profile and you haven't even put the sig in it yet. To do that right click on the sig sugar made you, select "Copy Image Location", and paste it in your sig. To make it easy, hit the
button and just paste the image location of your sig in there and it will do the work for you.

Hey sugar, I don't want to nag... but did you get my request alright? Just curious

Thank you VERY much. Off to do that now. I just dont feel complete until all my customizable options have been fully utilized ya know? Thanks again.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Its because your not classed as an "active poster" yet. I have no idea what consitutes an "active poster", but when you finally become one your allowed to add images to your sig. It's kind of anoying, but its to stop bots from creating accounts and puting explicit pictures in their sig, and other things of that nature ^^.

You won't be able to get a sig their till your IMG tag is allowed, so I guess you'll just have to wait :(.
Also, we should stop spamming sugars thread btw :p

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I'm full but I'm just posting this huge batch up right now. Go ahead and request. :)

Siggies!

3xpi3r0w:
:OOO beautifullll ^^; tysm SP :DDD, one quick question though? :O could put a transparent border around the entire sig plz? if you think it looks better like this then, keep it, your the artist :O again, tysmmmm :]]

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
SaviorLink1985, I made that sig and I don't think I gave you permission to use that. >.> Not cool man...

Also, you're not really supposed to take those kinds of questions to someones sig shop.... so its ironic that you took my sig without permission and asked me in my thread.

3x_pi3_r0w: I really don't think it would match well with the sig.

EDIT: List is getting way too long.... I'm not pumping out enough requests to balance the people requesting. Shop is gonna close down for a bit. It won't be closed that long. Please, no more requests....

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Not to sound like an a.ss but just throwin it out there. But, since your shop is now closed and all, shouldnt you change the title to say 'closed' so people dont mindlessly request? Just a thought :_).

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Er.. I don't mind, but Dragmire is right. When my sig shop is open it becomes a problem because I miss peoples requests/questions etc. It gets annoying.

Plus, smashboards goes down all the time, I stop checking if it acts up, so don't bother when its closed.

Sig for Zarckoh:

Sig for Xzax:

Not sure what you meant by "fire border." :confused:

Sig for Platanos:

Sig for IceEmblem:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom