• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LKnight

Smash Cadet
Stupid computer broke >.> (typing this on the Wii)

Don't worry Sugar, I'm still going to use your awesome sig, I just need to wait for the computer to get fixed >.>

Keep up the good work =]

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
Sugarpoultry, just wanted to point out that you made a typo in your first post. It says .::Order FROM::. instead of .::Order FORM::. I'm just one of those people who find typos a lot.

smasher99

Smash Cadet
can i have on of four difrent colored lucarios staning in a line all in the same pose and a blue backround whith a transparent lucario face in the clear area whith lighter blue lines in the backround? sry if im to elaborate, its just iknow what i want.:chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh:

Cenedar

Smash Ace
hey sugar, I actually have a request for when you're back open, now that the Dojo update for Lucario is up. You can disregard my previous one, which shouldn't be hard as the store closed before you found it lol.

Hope all is well, keep up the good work!

EDIT: Would it be better for me to post my request here or PM it to you?

heroicsonic

Smash Apprentice
Are you still taking sig requests? anyways if you are.... i need a sonic sig badly, thanks!

Pic

Size: Up to you, just not to big :)

Text:Heroicsonic

Colors: Up to you also.

Thanks

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, my sig shop is closed right now. Come back with your request later.

Sig for Red Darkstar Kirby:

SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer, I had to skip you because you still haven't provided me with one character to use.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah, thank you muches. And be patient you guys, seems my homework is finally starting to catch up on me and I really don't have time for a while to get sigs done. :( Sorry.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
fhed: Since you failed to provide me with the image you wanted, and I know nothing about Lucas, I just made this. If you want a redu, just wait till my sig shop is open...

Sig for IKExFALCO:

Sig for ThunderHero:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow those are amazing!! Thanks for finding those! I know Buzz needs some good banners and such for his websites he's building. ^_^

OK everyone. I will be opening me shop next week Friday. I have 2 tests coming up. One this week one next, I won't be able to take more request but I will have the list done by then I'm sure. But I have to focus on passing these tests mmk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom