• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
I tried to credit you for it when I added it to my sig, but I was having technical difficulties with my computer, and was not able to do it. All taken care of now, thanks a bunch.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok I'm going to finish the rest of the sig requests too night. SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer, you haven't gotten back to me, if you don't before I open, I'm just going to make one you one the way I want.

Everyone else's will get done tonight.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Its ok, the first part is fine, you don't need the "on...." part.

Yeah I don't like how texts are cut off in here. In Zelda Universe you can have it any way you want. But I like to keep my siggies small. This is my sig on ZU:

My Sig Shop : Deviant Art : Married to Buzz <3 : My Graphic Homeroom

Art n' Stuff : Brawl Central : Smashboards : My ZU Family : My Smash Brawl Videos
Best Sig Maker for 2008 ZU Awards!

They also have these really awesome banners they give you if you are a special member, this is what I have:

Over there I'm a real graphics teacher, as in they "hired me for free" sort of thing. I applied for the position and I made it. There are about 6 of us allowed and I got it. :D I did the same thing over here, only its not as "official" and eh, I do it because I like it. :)

ZU is free and you can customize any which way unlike here, but eh, its a different style anyways. I also have a lot more posts over there. :D 4,132 to be exact.

LKnight

Smash Cadet
Finnaly got the computer working >>.

Thanks Sugar for my awesome sig, I hope I can play you at Brawl soon, thanks to the freeloader ^^

I know this will sound noobtastic but how do you get that certain account for custom avatars ^^'.

Thanks again for the sig =]

onii-chan

Smash Ace
hollow get pwned that's some real skill you got there oni and better job on the sig chidori
thnx i always try my best...the kakashi/sasuke was my first one

sugarpoultry said:
thnx:)...sugar i can make you one next week if ya want me to...just give me the links to the sprites you want and a background then just tell me what you want to happen it will be done...just consider it payment for the awesome sig you made me!

E P I C said:
thnx i really try my best...oh and the guy fighting ichigo he name is ulquiorra he is and arrancar from like the episodes 150-163 you look into this episodes they are very kool

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer

onii-chan

Smash Ace

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
thnx i really try my best...oh and the guy fighting ichigo he name is ulquiorra he is and arrancar from like the episodes 150-163 you look into this episodes they are very kool
OIC, I was like, it looked like Ulquiorra but his face isnt white o.O. Again nice.
*Leaves since I think Im spamming.

Sabrekid

Smash Rookie
use the official critique topic... not somebody else's signature shop... :[

nice diddy tag tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom