• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Too amazing Sugar. This is perfect. If you have any down time later (which I doubt seeing the quality of your sigs) I might request a Pit one too. lol

Again thanks so much Sugar!

Miztik

Smash Master
Hey Sugar....its me again lol you made me a sig awhile back i was hopeing you can make me a new one plzzz.....

text: M!ZT!K
font: dont really matter
Image: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/50/300px-SSMBB_Pit.jpg
Size:idk what the sig size is but i want it the size of a normal sig
background: idk have any good ideas for a good background....but colors i would like are mostly black with blue, yellow, and white

thanks again if you are able to make.....YOUR WORK IS AMAZING....

ThreeX

Smash Lord
hey sugarpoultry ty for the sig once again ^^; but, quick question about the screenshots you take of wolf, etc... I'm guessing you use the picture feature from brawl?

what do you use to open up the .bin file types?

that's all :$ cause i was takings ome piccies picsss, and i went to go load em up, and they were .BINNNNNN EVILL ;[ so, if you could pleaseeee, jus tell me what you used to open them, that would be pretty ownage :]]

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to be a bother but I was wondering if you could make my banner just a bit smaller. I want to be able to fit the text in and the banner. If you could fix this I'd really appreciate it thanks.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
With brawl out, I'd like a new sig. I haven't had a new one one since you gave one to me several, several months ago.
Text: handsockpuppet.
SSBB FC=2707-1282-8564
Image:http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/7853/dddmt0.gif and http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4606/warioyi9.jpg
Size: normal sig size
background: I kinda don't care, just a kool shade of green i guess.

I want them both in their green costumes. in case you haven't noticed, that's my favorite color. I'd like to have DDD bigger, just to show he's my main. the image only has his face, but I want his whole body in the sig.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pictures: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/wario/wario_070629b-l.jpg

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/wario/wario_071128b-l.jpg

Size: 330x57

Text:
E123
3866-7653-0621

Specifics: I want the first picture on the right and the second picture on the left. I want the sig to have an epic "You can't beat me!" kind of feel.

I hope you can do this request!
I guess since yours is so small, 2 characters won't be that bad.

hey sugarpoultry ty for the sig once again ^^; but, quick question about the screenshots you take of wolf, etc... I'm guessing you use the picture feature from brawl?

what do you use to open up the .bin file types?

that's all :$ cause i was takings ome piccies picsss, and i went to go load em up, and they were .BINNNNNN EVILL ;[ so, if you could pleaseeee, jus tell me what you used to open them, that would be pretty ownage :]]
I use this place: http://brawl.kakkoister.com/

Sorry to be a bother but I was wondering if you could make my banner just a bit smaller. I want to be able to fit the text in and the banner. If you could fix this I'd really appreciate it thanks.
Yes:

Oh, and here is your change too Xtinction. Sorry I forgot. :(

just in case ya didn't notice it sugar here it is again...you like completely ignored it
Sorry, :( I did see it. Thank you!! :D :D I like it, but there isn't enough room for it and my sig. :( Think it can be shrinked or cropped? Cropped would probably be better.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
OMGGG, tysm SP, saving the day again.. that is probably the most useful website on earth. [right behind this person named sugarpoultry, her avatar and signature shop]

:]]]] TY

edit: oh and btw :$ sry to bother you, but has it been a month since my request? @_@ going crazy with these brawl screenies, lol.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMGGG, tysm SP, saving the day again.. that is probably the most useful website on earth. [right behind this person named sugarpoultry, her avatar and signature shop]

:]]]] TY

edit: oh and btw :$ sry to bother you, but has it been a month since my request? @_@ going crazy with these brawl screenies, lol.
Your welcome. :)

And yeah, I'm pretty sure its been a month.

Sig for Sonic the Baron:

ThreeX

Smash Lord
okay :$ here's my requestttt, sry.. wolf is just too pimp ><;

Text: 3xPi3r0w
Subtext:
Font: i really like this font called rufa [it's on dafont, if you want me to give you the link, just tell me plz]
Image: http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sexybeastma6.jpg
Dimensions/Size: 450x125
Signature style: signature
Border: yes pleaseee
Colors: up to youuuu

quick question: i might be changing my name soon, so if i change my smashboards name after you make the sig, would it be a problem for you to change the name on the sig? :X

anyways, tysm with your help with everything, plus for my last sig :D keep ownin up artwork emporium wit yer madd skillzzzz

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
3x_pi3_r0w: Sweet, and it wouldn't be a problem to switch it. ^_^

hey sugar have you made any tuts? id love to learn how you make these awesome sigs. im still a n00b
I have made just one, its very simple though... nothing you already know I'm sure. ;)

Check my homeroom though, I have a bunch of tuts there that I give my students. Just look on Deviantart.com or GuildInn.com. They have a lot too.

Sig for E123Omega:

Miztik

Smash Master
Sweet, handsockpuppet you can only have one image, not 2. Please pick one.

Sig for miztik:
OH MY GAWD THAT SIG IS AMAZINGLY AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGAR YOUR WORK IS AMAZING THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE ME ONE I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW LUCKY'S COMES OUT IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE AWSOME

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
i have a request, my first one in a long time

pic:

can u render the yellow circle?

main text: NiGHTSS

sub text: GW

colors: yellow, what ever looks best

thanks alot!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
OH MY GAWD THAT SIG IS AMAZINGLY AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGAR YOUR WORK IS AMAZING THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE ME ONE I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW LUCKY'S COMES OUT IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE AWSOME
Hehe I'm glad you like it, be sure to credit me please. ^_^

Here is LuCKy's:

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Text: In the Fray
Subtext: Dark Toon Link: 2nd Main
Font: Vivaldi
Font Size: 14
Image: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/Kunonic/Kingdom hearts/link2-copy.gif
Dimensions/Size: 380 X 125
Border: Nothing that looks to different from the sig.
Colors: Black, white, grey
Siggy please, and thanks in advance.
This is my current request from you, I wanted to change my picture.. i dont know if you started on it already or not but if you, have then its okay then.

Sweet, more siggies will get done tonight. :D
If you havent then here is the link to the new picture that i want in it instead.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/Kunonic/Kingdom hearts/TWW_art_Linkwhirl.gif

P.S if you could, could you use you any kinda effects that would like over look my crappy photshop coloring skills i used on the pictues x.x

Thanks.

Miztik

Smash Master
OH yea forsure you'll get the credit umm....hmm....maybe if you can add that you created like put your name somewhere but for now ill put that you made it above the sig

onii-chan

Smash Ace

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
heyy!! thanks alot!

but theres a little problem.....

is it possible that you can edit it? it looks sexy! i just didnt want the samus in it...

and can you make the DAI-Ten-KUU a little separate from the X??

and can you make the X looks sharp?

please?? i would really appreciate it. thank you

Oh, and here is your change too Xtinction. Sorry I forgot. :(

ummm haha if you didnt read my post it said to make the X sharp and to make it kinda seperate from the DAI-TEN-KUU!

but i guess its fine!! its bad enuff that i made you edit it, but its fine!! thanks sugar!!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here is your fix E123 Omega:

Sig for handsockpuppet:

You can only have one character per sig, and since you never got back to me, I just chose Wario. The Dedede picture was too small and poor quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom