• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
that sucks. brawl in 2 days (pretty much) I cant wait

also oni you could open a sprite shop If you had the patience
yeah but seeing as how i work nearly everyday i would only be able to do like one once a week...
Wooooooooow. I think SP's got a run for her money.:laugh:
although SP is still much better...

OIC, I was like, it looked like Ulquiorra but his face isnt white o.O. Again nice.
*Leaves since I think Im spamming.
his face is white its like plain...

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
New sig eh 3Years?

Xtinction:

heyy!! thanks alot!

but theres a little problem.....

is it possible that you can edit it? it looks sexy! i just didnt want the samus in it...

and can you make the DAI-Ten-KUU a little separate from the X??

and can you make the X looks sharp?

please?? i would really appreciate it. thank you

skyler123456789

Smash Apprentice
ooh sorry im new. i will move them to another thread. i was looking for comments from an accomplished sig maker, not trying to upset everyone. sorry!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
skyler123456789: They are nice, but yah, thanks for getting rid of them. You are indeed good, if not probably better than me. >.>

Xtinction: Yes, I'll fix it.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you like it so much, why would you request another sig from me on the same day you got it? People like you are what discourage me from doing requests in the first place, knowing they'll take my work and throw it away an hour later. :(
And that discourages me too....

I don't think I'll ever make a sig for you again SpeedySonic...

Grandeza

Smash Master
I must say he so deserves this just based on how he acts in real life and online. In school he tries to pretend he's all cool and I'm not saying I am but he sure as heck isn't either. Sorry sugar I won't spam here anymore.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Glad you like it. Sorry my shops been dead, but my tests end this week and I'm studying hard. Wait till Thursday afternoon and I'll be opening again.

spindash

Smash Ace
And that discourages me too....

I don't think I'll ever make a sig for you again SpeedySonic...
I'm still hangin' onto the last sig you made me!

Trust me. This baby ain't goin' anywhere for a LONG time. XD Until I switch it around with sigs made for me in the past.

You guys and fulfilling the requests to pump out such awesome works of art is absolutely incredible. Wish I could say that I've gotten to your level, but I'd say I'm a B at the most when I'm really putting my heart into it. XD

A Grade stuff. Best of luck with tests, study hard, and brawl hard. :p ^^

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
hahaha.. that's AWESOME onii-chan. I only wish it would go a little slower... so far I got
Cursed Seal Sasuke: "wheres sugar i wanna sig now!"
Sugarpoultry: "quit yo yappin fool."
CSS: "what?...you will pay!"; "DIIEEE!!"; *slash* "yahhhh!"
Ambigious: sugarpoultry your awesome!

That's some great stuff man, great stuff :). (oh and yeah, that (below) was totally made my SP too... one of her firstones, that's right... lol lol:)

Shök

Smash Champion
Yeah Oni-Chan, then only thing you need in your animation is just to slow it down. That is all.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Yeah Oni-Chan, then only thing you need in your animation is just to slow it down. That is all.
yup thnx i will try...

THat.... IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :D :D
Maybe make it slower? :D So people can read it. I'ma put it in my sig! :D
yup i will...tomorrow that is:)

if no one noticed yet I HATE SASUKE!

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
sasuke is only gay because he pulls out random stuff at the perfect time. its just ridiculous. hes starting to be friggin a dragon ball z character lol
excuse my spam sorry.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Hey Sugar, do you mind if I plant a request for when you open shop back up? I've been away from the Sig scene for too long and have no confidence in my abilities at the moment. lol If you don't feel like dealing with it feel free to ignore me. ^_^

Text: Shades of Grey

Subtext: UndrDog

Font: Text - Something elegant. Subtext: Old London/English.

Image:
I can't find any decent Wolf stocks. If you know of one cool, if not I'll try and add one before you reopen shop. Note, I'd like to get a Black Wolf stock if possible. If it's too much of a hassle I can recolor a stock in Photoshop.

Dimensions/Size: So long as it fits the ridiculously small sig limit of SWF it's all good.

Signature style: Sig

Border: 3pix Black Inside + 2pix White Inside + 1pix Black Inside + Overlay

Colors: White behind Pit and Black Behind Wolf. I Bright White -> Metallic Black Gradient.

Additional Notes: I know this is very detailed but it's so frustrating to have the mental image of what you want in your head and knowing that at one point you could've done it. >_< Anyway, if you have a feather brush I know that would look nice on Pit's side of the sig.

On Pit's side a bright grunge background, and on Wolf's a Grungy but very abstract. Hard to explain, I suppose something similar to your sig. But I'm not going to ask you to rip off your own signature idea. lol I'll be happy with anything you're able to do. ^_^

I know this is a very anal request, but I just have this image in my mind and I can't make it work. The details given all come from my failed attempts at this signature. >_<

Anyway, feel free to ignore this entirely if you don't feel like doing it. I won't be offended or anything. =P

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
ummm so are you ever gonna edit my sig you made for me?? :(
Oh man, I completely forgot. Can you remind me what I'm supposed to fix?

UndrDog: Ugh... you are a day early, but whatever. I'll add you to the list. I might as well open now. But I have tests tomorrow like crazy, so sigs won't get done until that night and the weekend.

Oh, and I only let one character per sig, and you must provide the image (btw, I have some good high quality Wolf images I can provide).

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Ah ok. Well that's fair enough. ^_^ I suppose just dropping Pit, the text and the subtext while keeping to the same background scheme works. And if you can provide a Black and White Wolf stock then you're amazing. lol The wilder Wolf looks the better. If I had the equipment I'd try to screen capture a pic of him howling or something.

Anyway take your sweet time getting to mine. I really don't mind the wait. ^_^

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
Sugar, you've done great for yourself here! Excellent work, I remember before all this glory...

Good times.

Great work, more than that, congratulations.

LuCKy

Smash Master
sasuke is tooooo freakin ****

and sugar i think it's been a month......lol well i'll be waiting for you to open shop since your the best ^^

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah ok. Well that's fair enough. ^_^ I suppose just dropping Pit, the text and the subtext while keeping to the same background scheme works. And if you can provide a Black and White Wolf stock then you're amazing. lol The wilder Wolf looks the better. If I had the equipment I'd try to screen capture a pic of him howling or something.

Anyway take your sweet time getting to mine. I really don't mind the wait. ^_^
I only have dark wolf images, like in my sig. You can only have one image, sorry.

EDIT: and shop is open, so request away! :D

Here you go UndrDog:

Foe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom