• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Stuff that ends in fair..... A Sheik Social Thread!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
there are some really funky things sheik can do out of her runstop. her foxtrot is weird, but the way she can runstop boostgrab makes me laugh.

now i just have to get good enough to find uses for it...

edit: oh, but the pressure of just stopping and walking away is SO good as sheik. just as soon as you get some momentum just walk. it works as a reset to the situation that really ****s with people.

Hax

Smash Champion
KirbyKaze said:
Puff mains don't even play SSBM lmao you guys are ****ing horrible at like everything but you do okay periodically because of rest OHKOs and other bullcrap. Puffs routinely have like the worst habits out of every competitive character because Puff teaches you guys nothing about fundamentals because you can't be comboed and unless you herp derp super hard you probably don't get edgeguarded.

HBox is excluded from this 'cuz he's actually good. But honestly most of you are seriously ****ing bad at this game.

I think I have met about 1-2 people that actually enjoy playing Puff that are okay with her.
this is the realest ****ing post i've ever read

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
The puff boards will soon declare war on the falcon boards

Once we sign an alliance with the Peach boards :3

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Then we shall form the triple alliance and have at you sheik boards and your allies. >:3

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
We already trashed my boards

Next time we drink, it's going down in here :smirk:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
man when i was your age johnny, i was deciding to already leave home and go to a school 2 and a half hours away from home. months after getting there, i acquired a female, and will probably marry her in the next few years.

GET IT TOGETHER KID

nah i'm just messin. you got time. but really though, keep your grades up, so you can go to school for free like some people, or get paid to go to school like i do and buy a car lol.

Top Bottom