• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Stuff that ends in fair..... A Sheik Social Thread!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
If you're getting shield-grabbed from bair it means that you're not spacing it correctly (you need to connect with the foot).

Basically you use your needles to create openings and force Marth to approach you in bad situations, he controls a lot of space but his moves are quite laggy and hence can be punished if he whiffs. You can also directly challenge some of his moves when he approaches, his nair in particular is much more vulnerable than it looks and you can also use your fair to hit him before he swings his sword in certain situations.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Also, reaction nairs are pretty lovely for poorly spaced dash-dances and grab attempts. Approaching in that matchup can be a nasty gamble and I think it's generally better to force Marth to approach. He doesn't have a projectile, so needles are a fabulous way to encourage him to try to approach. Sheik's dtilt has some range and it's a decent way to sneak under his aerials close to the ground.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Merry Chistmas
I'm glad you decided to go to apex senpai. You'll do great. Now we need to get sion to go, he's so good. :3c

Twix

Smash Cadet
Merry christmas :D . I'm waiting to be certain I'm getting the days off needed for Apex, from work. Then I'll hopefully be taking my terri-bad self there to get my *** handed to me and maybe learn a bit. ;D <3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Doing my forum award nominations right now... Finding myself putting haley in like 5 categories including both more gregarious mod and the scariest lol

edit- who should i vote for lifetime achievement? So many people have quit posting in the last year, and theres almost nobody left from 2006 or b4

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well not to me, but I feel like other people would perceive you that way. You are like the god-erator of the melee forums in general. All seeing and all infracting :p

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Taco they released the effect for tour bus today but iono what it is. I'll text you tomorrow about it

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Anyone who didn't put teczero and jungle as smash brothers are bakas
He's a librarian and I'm a magician. How are we brothers.

I put tec0 and oro, but thats only because i see it more.
Hahahhaha Thats interesting xD.

I mean I guess, I am cool with Kyle and all.

Though I doubt he'll drink with me tomorrow for New Years =3

Taco they released the effect for tour bus today but iono what it is. I'll text you tomorrow about it
Tour bus of the underworld (Fiend level 4 1000atk/1600def) effect: The kawaiiest tour bus.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I get infracted by Teczero/Jungle a lot but they aren't intimidating at all. They're cuddly <3

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Man when i was drunk I suggested to my sister that we should mix water and rum so we're hydrated enough not to get hangovers.

I'm glad I wasn't stupid enough to actually do it LOL

Top Bottom