• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Stuff that ends in fair..... A Sheik Social Thread!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
It's all about that ftilt -> ledge cancel up+b -> dair *x -> usmash combo.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I was always a big fan of grab>grab>grab>grab>grab>grab>grab>grab>slap

Salevits

Smash Apprentice
Man when i was drunk I suggested to my sister that we should mix water and rum so we're hydrated enough not to get hangovers.

I'm glad I wasn't stupid enough to actually do it LOL
Hey Hey Hey, now!

Nowadays when I'm about to drink I choose this **** ten times over anything else.

I don't know If they sell that stuff over there but it's basically rum, water and flavours..

But yeah that stuff is great. Tastes like heaven. No kidding. :embarrass:

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Well not to me, but I feel like other people would perceive you that way. You are like the god-erator of the melee forums in general. All seeing and all infracting :p
I kind of miss this. I still remember Tec0 getting drunk and calling me boss for several hours when I originally got him to start modding XD.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I kind of miss this. I still remember Tec0 getting drunk and calling me boss for several hours when I originally got him to start modding XD.
Not even gonna lie, some of the time I wasn't even drunk when I called you boss xD

Gonna probably be cheesy but after being modded to sheik I started to want more boards just so I can be a more leader figure an feel like I can contribute more to the boards. Basically what you were doing at the time =3.

I'm glad I got the chance to do it though. I can feel like I at least did something whether people feel like I did or not =3

/cheesy

I blame me having to tell my experiences at a camp for this post.

:phone:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Not even gonna lie, some of the time I wasn't even drunk when I called you boss xD

Gonna probably be cheesy but after being modded to sheik I started to want more boards just so I can be a more leader figure an feel like I can contribute more to the boards. Basically what you were doing at the time =3.

I'm glad I got the chance to do it though. I can feel like I at least did something whether people feel like I did or not =3

/cheesy

I blame me having to tell my experiences at a camp for this post.

:phone:
Remember when you helped me with mod things

gm jack

Smash Lord
Hopefully this will be the kick Amsah needs to start playing gayer. Definitely be best old school sheik, but m2k and KK have pushed sheik so much further.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
You guys did great.

Armada + m2k is pretty unbeatable.

Edit:
But obv armada carried

Top Bottom