• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Stuff that ends in fair..... A Sheik Social Thread!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
well when i say aggressive, for terran that means going to your base and hiding behind tanks and bunker... at your base. kinda like what sheik does
Hence, why I agreed.

My mistake, Puff is still mid tier.

Or SS++ tier.

Puff's placement is so... trendy.
I mean same tier as kirby imo.

They do have the same number of jumps after all.

crush

Smash Master
Yeah chick fil a is definitely like my favorite fast food place (if it counts as fast food) too bad there's only one in my area and its like 30 mins away :(

:phone:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
How did i miss chic fil a talk? Fav fast food chain, too. Theres one 5 minutes from the usual smash venue (aka my old school) which makes it the food of choice for tournaments

crush

Smash Master
How did i miss chic fil a talk? Fav fast food chain, too. Theres one 5 minutes from the usual smash venue (aka my old school) which makes it the food of choice for tournaments
Lol lucky I've only had chick fil a a few times, most of them being in other states :/

also my name starts with J = + 5 win brownie points

:phone:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Who the **** gives a **** that ****** still owes me a Sheik ditto critique.

Well, doesn't owe. He sort of implicitly offered and got me all excited. :(

I wanted secret European Sheik ditto technology. Particularly in the neutral game. Amsah, Ice, and Over all look so different from me when we're trying to figure out how to hit the other Sheik...

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Other players are better. It isn't character dependent, it's who wants it more/who is the better player when every factor is taken in (pressure, crowd, etc.). Axe, taj, hax, armada are all examples of this.

I don't think any Sheik is as thoroughly comfortable with our main as Armada is with Peach or PP with falco, except maybe Amsah. KK too.

Also, we DO need new sheik videos.. KK O_o

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
haley theres a guy in my sc2 clan that goes by the name teccho and i accidentally called him tec0 today lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
My serious answer is that there's not enough exploration of her punishment game, and that people generally have weak spacing with her.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Actually its 4 gate, 5 rax and 6 pool. Unless you build marauders then its like 4 rax.

And thats fine because.....

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
To be fair, the first 2 were Brood War builds.

The 4 gate I got from your title.

I actually have no idea what the right build is for Protoss cheese in Brood war actually *shrugs*

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
well actually, 4 gate isnt the timing but the number of gates. Cheese for protoss in BW would probably be the same as sc2... proxy gateways or canons

edit- and its 6 pool cause you start with 6 workers in sc2. And they changed it so you must build a supply depot before a barracks with terran so early barracks play isn't really feasible except for like the 11/11 (build 2 barracks on 11, its a super strong rush vs hatch first builds)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ohhhhh

Yea that makes sense too.

I guess normally quick builds are signified with number of workers first so I got confused.

Usually the number of rax/gate is 2 in Broodwar for a proxy cheese build.

Top Bottom