• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
Lol, sorry, I didn't think you'd be doing that. Do you want me to edit my post so it will still be a surprise?
because of you it will ruin the suprise :(

I saw the ****ing post :urg:

T-major

Smash Champion
Love the comic and I'm looking foward to more strips of it. Just wondering will the Pikmen be seeing any action in this?
All clubs will be in at some point or another. unless you were specifically referring to this arc of the comic (RIDLEY wars), in which case, I don't know. I assume you will at least make a cameo at the beginning, then fight later on...

IllidR

Smash Champion
All clubs will be in at some point or another. unless you were specifically referring to this arc of the comic (RIDLEY wars), in which case, I don't know. I assume you will at least make a cameo at the beginning, then fight later on...
The Pikmen didn't come until after the RIDLEY wars, so I assume an appearance later. And i was just asking if they would appear at all, good to know they might.

T-major

Smash Champion
The Pikmen didn't come until after the RIDLEY wars, so I assume an appearance later. And i was just asking if they would appear at all, good to know they might.
thats not a Problem; the club I'm part of (The Masked Man's Pigmask Army; or the MMPMA) didn't come until after the RIDLEY wars either, but we'll be in. the story of the comic doesn't 100% follow true events.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
thats not a Problem; the club I'm part of (The Masked Man's Pigmask Army; or the MMPMA) didn't come until after the RIDLEY wars either, but we'll be in. the story of the comic doesn't 100% follow true events.
Like my involvement in other clubs, or activities even during the Ridley wars part 1...

...and of course my multiple aliases

RDK

Smash Hero
The fact that I know both of your many aliases and could reveal them to the public tickles me.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

antimatter

Smash Lord
Stryks, i know you're busy, and i know my club isnt important, but i too started one, and i have maybe 6 members including IsmaR. I started Hunters' Galaxy, a support thread for the Metroid Hunters in brawl in some shape or form. if you do add me, i would like a drawing of sylux to be used, if that is possible.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
As interesting as some of the hunters are they are not getting within a million miles of brawl XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
IDK antimmater, I doubt Ill add that many clubs, now I gotta find some room for pikmen, mog squad and the such, BUT u being in the dark samus thread very often, I guess I can put u as a Mercenarie, if thats ok?

Stryks

Smash Hero
hahaha yeah Ill have them ready for today, for some reason I aint liking how lego turned out after colored, but i bet I can fix some things...

RDK

Smash Hero
When do you think they'll be posted? Because I have to go out pretty soon, but I don't mind if they're here when I get back.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Wow, how come no one told me about this(i mean, until now when IsmaR said, hey take a look). So when's the next comic coming?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
O great I'm holding up the comic -.-

Well cant wait to see myself... and how I look coloured.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I should read the topic.... Well, what can i say? "i can't wait".

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah dont worry lego, U turned out ok now, tough IDK why, but I have this feeling ur character should have dark borwn hair for a reason :p

oh and shuma ull appear in the next comic :p

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Make KF11 the first death in the comic, just add him in randomly somewhere and make him get his by a stray blaster / sword : P

Shuma

Smash Hero
"oh and shuma ull appear in the next comic"

Awesome, do i get to shoop da whoop? :p

KF11

Smash Apprentice
thx it helped a lot :D .... so whos the s lut of this forum?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Yhea, maybe it comes alive and kills anyone who doesn't have a pass for the Ridley thread XD

Patinator

Smash Champion
Awesome!

Uber-epic stuff here. In fact, I think this thread is drawing together all important members of every single slub on Smashboards. Ya got Chaos Leader, RDK, Lord Deathborne, Shuma, motsalogeL, and me here, and that's just a few! I see a complete alliance coming in the near future...

Skip to: 9001 A.D. (lol)

Anyway, this is the awesomest thing since the Smashboards Character Battle!

...Oh yeah, and good job on it all, Stryks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom