• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
@ ardeekay, Im gonna put as gypsy starting the flaming, since he'll be the main dude giving out orders and all, but I got a lot of ideas for grim and shuma too...

T major, u want actual fire? how about Ridleys plasma beam? Oh yeeeahhhh....

platnum

Smash Lord
Nah, nothing like that, flaming will be represented by fighting, RMB will use busters, ridley will use (the space pirates) lasers, while the main guys use theire special weapon...

**** staff will use the staff and its magic, the SW squadron will use claws, guns and wolfens IDK and so on... urs truly will use a sword and beams from my sprite comic XD
I think the mog squad should use mogs dances from FFVI.

T-major

Smash Champion
NO! You seem to think the squad is a joke! ITS NOT!
I think it's a joke, I'll admit that... I know your serious about it, and I respect that; but the idea of Mog in brawl, in my opinion, is too ridiculous to take seriously...

however, dancing people to death is awesome! so I hope you get a fair amount of spotlight in the comic.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I don't think you understand yet that the sole function of the Mog Squad (whose name, BTW, is a complete ripoff of the Bomb Squad) is to get the crap beaten out of its members by P2W and R.I.D.L.E.Y.
HELLZ YEAH!
Remember that raid? Good times.

@ Stryks: Make sure Ridley does something completely evil and bad*** to the Mog Squad.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I see the Mog Squad disbanding before the start of Feburary. Which by then (Jan 24-30), the full roster will be revealed. Only to have no Mog.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
All the above posts that were not made by Platnum deserve a good.

QFT!

Also, hey. I was with R.I.D.L.E.Y. to the end (And after) so I will die (Until the RMB / WoR revive me for the second ark...) with R.I.D.L.E.Y.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
O shi- I have a PWNsome idea, will PM Stryk's at some point between now and when I do PM him.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol I can see we got our 1st flaming in the thread,and at the mog squad lol, anyway keep the flaming small guys, last thing I want is to make a War of the clubs 3.0 :p, oh rite comic tomorrow!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Actually I finished 2 issues yesterday, and Im actually liking a lot how its going, so I think i'll please a lot ridley members and others clubs in the process...

T-major

Smash Champion
alright! can't wait! the MMPMA has been talking about it, thinking up how our members will be portrayed. it turns out Vesperview doesn't like the idea of being a Mr. Saturn... so... hopefully you haven't made him yet...

if need be, I can PM you a list of what members will be in the Comic, and what they will be.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
Actually I finished 2 issues yesterday, and Im actually liking a lot how its going, so I think i'll please a lot ridley members and others clubs in the process...
looking foward to it....it better be good :grin:

Stryks

Smash Hero
@ kf11: dont worry it will XD

@ t-major: Dont worry theres plenty of time, as u may know, ridley 1st attack the geno and ashley clubs, so a bit after the whole attack the rest of the clubs will have small cameos before fighting...

T-major

Smash Champion
@ kf11: dont worry it will XD

@ t-major: Dont worry theres plenty of time, as u may know, ridley 1st attack the geno and ashley clubs, so a bit after the whole attack the rest of the clubs will have small cameos before fighting...
alright. whew, I thought I might have screwed some people over.

but yeah, looking forward to it. hopefully it's up a while before 6:00 PM, because I'm starting a job tomorrow at that time. I don't want to rush you though, so just keep doing what your doing :D

SonicMario

Smash Master
May I ask what and how many arcs there will be?

Like this:
1st Arc: R.I.D.L.E.Y.
2nd Arc: Judging by this thread, I'm assuming RMB
3rd Arc: ???
4th Arc: ???

Stryks

Smash Hero
It goes like this:

1st arc: R.I.D.L.E.Y. Wars
2nd arc: Something I like to call 'Legion of Knowledge' (ull get it when it happens probably mid-late 2008 ;p)
3rd arc: The clubs final stand (the last days before the confirmation of which characters are in brawl)

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
The arcs most likely will focus on events not necessarily clubs.

Like the first arc is the R.I.D.L.E.Y. wars not just R.I.D.L.E.Y.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
You didn't mean mid-late 2007? Because if you did then does that have anything to do with a certain sandman?

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Please tell me there will be an appearence by Pedo Bear in the Ashley thread?!
Just kidding

I'm really looking forward to this. And I'm especially excited to see RIDLEY back on SWF once he's confirmed.

Stryks

Smash Hero
You didn't mean mid-late 2007? Because if you did then does that have anything to do with a certain sandman?
Crap fixed my post, I meant to say when it HAPPEND mid-late 2008, thats around when the 2nd arc begins, unless I get to addcited to brawl then it'll take longer :p

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yes and no, this takes place in the comic AFTER the ridley wars, but in reality it takes place many times before and after ridley in real life...

T-major

Smash Champion
Please tell me there will be an appearence by Pedo Bear in the Ashley thread?!
Just kidding
why are you Kidding? thats an awesome idea! :D

*Pedo Bear poorly disguised as ASHLEY member*

ASHLEY leader: we need more small, young, cute girls in brawl!!

Pedo Bear: DO WANT!

*Ashley Fans stare at him*

Pedo bear:... uh... I, I mean... such a concept pleases me... yeah. thats what I meant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom