• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Wow RDK you actually hurt my feelings on that one...maybe its cuz Im tired...in anycase Brawl is out in about 23 hrs so Ill be ok...

BTW RDK what state (or country) do you live in?

Im challenging you the weekend after next

*glove slap*

-Ciao

RDK

Smash Hero
^^Wow RDK you actually hurt my feelings on that one...maybe its cuz Im tired...in anycase Brawl is out in about 23 hrs so Ill be ok...

BTW RDK what state (or country) do you live in?

Im challenging you the weekend after next

*glove slap*

-Ciao
Good ol' Michigan.

Although that shouldn't matter with online. :lick:

Shuma

Smash Hero
IE is for the Weak.

Opera is the ****. Dl and install today.

Comply or be anhilated.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Im Just worried bout Lag RDK...DBZBT3 has mad me angry @ Wi-fi....that being said I live in MD I hope there is no lag....

Im goin 2 bed...I got a Melee Tourney @ 8:00 P.M for Free brawl....wish me luck everyone...

Shuma go to Youtube and search "Just get in the plane" Its Hilarious

-Ciao

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Nothing wrong with Internet Explorer. I use it, and I find nothing wrong with it. Besides, it's free.

Hmm, in less than 24 hours from now, I'll have Brawl. In fifteen hours, I'll be at a kicka** concert.

This weekend is going to rock!

Shuma

Smash Hero
There are "non-free" browsers?

Also.

... nevermind, i forgot what i was going to seem. But it probably was either awesome or spam. Probably the later than the former.

Notice how i can turn nothing into a post? Indeed i'm awesome, bow down before my undeniable myght.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Patinator

Smash Champion
...Randomness, much?

Just think: less than 24 hours, most of you will have your hands on Brawl. It's been a LONG wait... From launch title to Dec. 3 to Feb. 10 to March 9th... And now it'll be here.

...And I won't flippin' have it until around the 14th. :p Oh well.

Friend code, Stryks? I forgot it. :p Gimme a minute.

Okay, here it is. (Or is there a difference between it and Wii Numberz?)

2256 0041 9763 3862

Now, you can't question the fact I HAVE a Friend Code. But can I use it?

...No. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyway, that's my Wii Number. Here's the real question: THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT, RITE?! (lolz)

Internet Explorer FTW or FTL, depending on if the SWS chat box works or not. T_______________________________________________________________T

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Cheer up, Pat.
I'll be getting Brawl a bit late too, and I doubt my wifi will work either.
Man, I'm going to be very lonely next week. >w<

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Cheer up Pat and Rey, I'm not getting it until next sunday. I'm gonna be in Montana all week. Stupid Montana and it's purple mountains majastey. >_>

Patinator

Smash Champion
<3 Thanks Rey. Meh, I don't even HAVE Wi-fi, as I'm sure I've said before. :p

(Prepares for Stryks whining about Rey being nice to me) :p :p :p :p :p

Ooh... I had too many mushrooms...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Cheer up Pat and Rey, I'm not getting it until next sunday. I'm gonna be in Montana all week. Stupid Montana and it's purple mountains majastey. >_>
I'm not getting it until next Monday. <.< It takes about a week for anything to get here from the U.S., and the mail isn't open on Sunday.
Everyone is either going to be playing brawl or be away it seems. :(

(Prepares for Stryks whining about Rey being nice to me) :p :p :p :p :p
*snort* Don't worry about him.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I'm not getting it until next Monday. <.< It takes about a week for anything to get here from the U.S., and the mail isn't open on Sunday.
Everyone is either going to be playing brawl or be away it seems. :(
Well, I won't be able to mine on Monday. I've got a band trip all day.

BOB SAGAT!

antimatter

Smash Lord
oh, i'll still be on the boards, for an hour every day. i have to wait for my dad to get home from work and brother to come home from school for me to play. its best in the multiplayer, after all.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Patinator, the wii code is diferent from the brawl code, but sinc eu dont have wifi, i guess it doesnt matter much :p

anyway rey helping me out with the comic, so ill PROBABLY have it up before I go for the midnight launch XD

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Aw, c'mon LG! :( Stay with us.
It's not that I don't want to stay. It's just that I'll be playing Brawl so much...that I won't even care anymore.

Oh, but I'll browse on occasion, log in to nab a few friend codes, cause I actually can play online, which relates to how much I'll play this game, and I have an obligation to update my Dojo thread until the Dojo stops updating.

Don't worry though, you'll see me on WoR.

EDIT: English Final Smashes-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpLIMqOeNZE

Awesome...

All English Snake Codec Calls-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzQUVlb-2Gw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqcR1xQ5laI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1noJRVdixMs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zzB1LwDHJo

*insert ravenous fanboy screaming here

Stryks

Smash Hero
It's not that I don't want to stay. It's just that I'll be playing Brawl so much...that I won't even care anymore.

Oh, but I'll browse on occasion, log in to nab a few friend codes, cause I actually can play online, which relates to how much I'll play this game, and I have an obligation to update my Dojo thread until the Dojo stops updating.

Colbus... I challenge you to a wi-fi brawl match, as soon as u get brawl, send me ur friend code via PM...
and where DO you live? cause im curious in case there will be lag :/

Reyairia

Smash Champion

Kay then. :3
I only come here on swf too anyway.

Shuma

Smash Hero
As soon as i get everything in Brawl i'll make sure of kick all of your dragon assess. Unless i suck, then you would get the honor of kicking the god of spam's ***.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
As soon as i get everything in Brawl i'll make sure of kick all of your dragon assess. Unless i suck, then you would get the honor of kicking the god of spam's ***.
Don't worry Shuma. We'll give you a chance before gangraeping you. :3

Patinator

Smash Champion
O_______________________________O You disturb me, Rey.

@ Stryks: I SO KNEW IT! :O Meh... Wi-fi router needed, possible. High-speed internet... Not so much. Bellsouth dial-up. :p :p :p

I most certainly will be still on SWF. I mean, even I, a guy with about ten hours of free time a day, might not play Brawl that long.

...On second thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom