• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
*Warlock punches RDK and hits him in the air with ganon rush final smash*
TOMORROW!!!... maybe...
You THINK you Warlock Punch'd me, but you actually have no time to respond, as I have just grabbed a Gravity Hammer.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Ahhhh less then 3 days til Brawl. Great time to sit back and wait by playing SSB64 or Melee (And playing classic games from your going-to-be main
Sonic Mega Collection is what I'm doing for that

THIS. IS. THE 300TH PAGE!

Colenstien

Smash Ace
OK. I have a very cliche problem.

Theres this girl, lets call her "Fran". I really think I'm starting to fall for her but we are friends.

OK I met her earlier this year and we have become friends. We wait for our rides with each other everyday after school. She hits me alot and we make fun of each other. All in fun though, I might add. So I'm wondering: Is this a form of flirtation? And should I act on it? Because if not, I don't want to ask her out and lose a friend and be labeled creepy after it circulates across the school.

Help!

And yays for page 300! *Kicks Yaya into pit of death*

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ HAha Colenstein just ask her not on a "date" but ask her to just go to the movies with you...thats how I figure out when someone likes me!

FIRST find out if she has a BF.

Say Kidd...how old are you anyway?

But yeah alot of times girls have flirtatious personalities without realizing it.

So if you take her to the movies make subtle moves like forcibly grabbing her hand(no forcibly)

Rather hold her hand...see whats up!

When buying tickets make conversation (BTW hold her hand in the movie)

Then after you guys leave see if she continues to hold your hand back to the car (or bus) and take her home....

Most likely if she is holding your hand and looks at you with an amorous look...then she likes you.

BTW Before you do anything check with Rey as well....

Fran isnt a Viera is she?

-Ciao

Colenstien

Smash Ace
^^ HAha Colenstein just ask her not on a "date" but ask her to just go to the movies with you...thats how I figure out when someone likes me!

FIRST find out if she has a BF.

Say Kidd...how old are you anyway?

But yeah alot of times girls have flirtatious personalities without realizing it.

So if you take her to the movies make subtle moves like forcibly grabbing her hand(no forcibly)

Rather hold her hand...see whats up!

When buying tickets make conversation (BTW hold her hand in the movie)

Then after you guys leave see if she continues to hold your hand back to the car (or bus) and take her home....

Most likely if she is holding your hand and looks at you with an amorous look...then she likes you.

Fran isnt a Viera is she?
Lol, no. Just a North Dakotan girl. I would ask her but I have lost a lot of cofidence in the last year.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I know its gonna seem awkward but do the "Hey you wanna go to the movies tonight(tomorrow)?" If she says yes then ask for her number! If she says No cuz she has plans ask for her number and say how bout another time? If she says No and nothing else...leave her alone or Rey will choke you!

how old are you?

-Ciao

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I know its gonna seem awkward but do the "Hey you wanna go to the movies tonight(tomorrow)?" If she says yes then ask for her number! If she says No cuz she has plans ask for her number and say how bout another time? If she says No and nothing else...leave her alone or Rey will choke you!

how old are you?

-Ciao
I am 15.

Yeah, thanks for the advise. I'll try and play my cards right.:p

Repryx

Smash Champion
*Kicks Yaya into Pit of death for carrying Pocket Aces*

SMASHBOARDS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION????

-CIAO

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Now how's that for spam? :p

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Isa finally a member! :D
Congrats.

I think I already have a groupie...or a stalker...can't tell the difference :p
*cough*

She hits me alot and we make fun of each other. All in fun though, I might add. So I'm wondering: Is this a form of flirtation?
-spits out her coffee-
WHAT?!

How the hell would I know?! I have a social impairment!!
... Meh. I'll tell you something I learned from Psychology class though, apparently the first date is the first impression, and you're supposed to get her adrenaline running to associate you with excitement as to confuse that excitement with love. Dancing apparently is recommended.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
To any and all posts in this thread!

Eh...WHAAAAATTTTT!!!!!??????

Also!!

Snake on a motorcycle...badass!!

Snake and Grey Fox...even MORE badass!!!

Now, I know what you're thinking!!

Something's not right here...

I love the screenshots from today's update!

EDIT: I have more stupid captions to go along with stupid pictures!

Colenstien, be like Link. He's a player!

It's the perfect hiding spot!

Last one, I swear!

Awesome...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Colen yeah it IS but try things out and see whats up....BTW Rey is right about the 1st impression thingy...Psych helps you exploit people lolz

-Ciao

Fawriel

Smash Master

Hoorah!

I still haven't come to terms with Shiek though........ >_<
That shouldn't be too hard... the reason to hate Sheik has her overpoweredness in Melee, right?
Now Zelda is actually quite good by herself while Sheik is so incapable of scoring any KOs that I actually feel sorry for her.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
That shouldn't be too hard... the reason to hate Sheik has her overpoweredness in Melee, right?
Now Zelda is actually quite good by herself while Sheik is so incapable of scoring any KOs that I actually feel sorry for her.
Wow, really? The boobs must be slowing her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom