• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I MADE IT!!
*insert epic music here*

im all hyped for brawl! nothing can ruin this day!

dad: sorry man, the border just blew up, u cant go to the states

me: NOTHING!
He *is* from Tijuana, I'm sure he'd find an alternate route.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^That sounds strangely familiar Rey.....yet....I cant put my finger on it....I bet it would be named after a lowfat Sub sandwich place that advertises its food by by using the same testimonial for 10 years and sayin "eat fresh"....Ah well wish I knew what it was....

-Ciao

Reyairia

Smash Champion
^^That sounds strangely familiar Rey.....yet....I cant put my finger on it....I bet it would be named after a lowfat Sub sandwich place that advertises its food by by using the same testimonial for 10 years and sayin "eat fresh"....Ah well wish I knew what it was....

-Ciao
... Er, what?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Underground tunnels with trains....sounds like a....Sub.....path? or maybe a Sub...way...

BTW Guys I inherited the internet....you know what that means :laugh:

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Lolz silly Rey...use your imagination!

(drugs thru the net...its ingenious!)

-Ciao

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Who the f*** cares about Claus? Geno, Megaman, and DEFINETELY Ridley is where it's at!

Smash Kingdom is awesome! I loved the Falcon Punch commercial thing!

"it's like a rising knee to the face!"
My favorites are the Dedede Public Service Announcements, especially the three in the first one. The Subspace Emissary Villian Discussions were the best in this one. And Snake. In both the Smash Kingdoms, Snake always comes out on top (like in the first one, where he's singing along to the Game Over theme, sneaks up on Pokemon Trainer, and snaps his neck!)

So, um, this is probably the last you'll see of me for a LONG time. Pretty much, I'm about to leave to go to dinner, then head over to the concert I'm going to, and after that...Brawl!

Although, I may sneak in if Stryks has a comic for us!

If not...see you guys when I see ya...

T-major

Smash Champion

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
And Snake. In both the Smash Kingdoms, Snake always comes out on top (like in the first one, where he's singing along to the Game Over theme, sneaks up on Pokemon Trainer, and snaps his neck!)
You forget the one with Samus, where he dies using the Morph Ball, and the one of his FS, where he misses the last duck(I hate that dog :p).

This is bull****. I go to a midnight release, win the tourney, get a new copy of Brawl(I gave my old one away to my friend, who kept crying that he didn't get it or something <_<), go home and try it out, and it says "Unable to read disc". I try everything to fix it, and it still doesn't work :mad:
Sakurai screws me over even after the game is released >:|

Reyairia

Smash Champion
This is bull****. I go to a midnight release, win the tourney, get a new copy of Brawl(I gave my old one away to my friend, who kept crying that he didn't get it or something <_<), go home and try it out, and it says "Unable to read disc". I try everything to fix it, and it still doesn't work :mad:
Oh man, that's gotta suck. You should go back and complain. >_o

Shuma

Smash Hero
Or you could you know. read the thousands of thousands of threads in general discussion discussing this. Instead of complaining in... uuuh. The ART forum.

Aniway, i'll go Brawl hunting tomorrow.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I'm actually more like...
Ridley + Samus + Softener = Reyairia. :D
Heh. Pretty much...

Ridley + Mewtwo + pessimist = RidleyPrime
xd

Ill try and make it in time, if not then probably sunday, tough if I have brawl, dont expect much XD
btw, i DEMAND ur friend codes once u get brawl u guys XD
'k.

Ewww! Who uses Internet Explorer? And such an old version, too.
I do. Not that version though...

Let me guess, you're a Firefox fanboy?

You forget the one with Samus, where he dies using the Morph Ball, and the one of his FS, where he misses the last duck(I hate that dog :p).

*facepalm*

I guess I can expect that when getting Brawl too...
Oh, wait. An unplayable game would be a waste of money.

Hmm. Maybe you should check if the back side of the disc is clean enough? :confused:
:p

Shuma

Smash Hero
Remember when Prime was a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything?

I don't.

Or do i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom