• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
With Adon, practice those links man. that's a given and I hope you already know that. He's got a lot of combos, but they are pretty difficult to do.

Instant Air Jaguar is also another very dirty trick and is pretty important to your mixup. It adds some pretty big options for you.

You don't have to worry about Matchups as Adon has nearly all striaght 50s, if you're great with Adon you can win regardless.

Really work on your reaction time, and learn the proper window for your reversal. Its not as reliable as other reversals, so its not as easy to abuse the invincibility. Adon can answer so much stuff on reaction with his vast assortment of moves its not even funny. Though, do note, Wall dive is not a way to punish fireballs on reaction.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
srk's being really ****ing gay right now. It's not letting me log in and when I try to send my password to my e-mail they say I answered the random question wrong (which is "who is the boss of sf4?" and I wrote Seth.).

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Regardless, scrubs aren't console exclusive. That's like me saying all Smashers are scrubby kids and pedophiles.

btw, PS3, as whole, is less scrubby because the PS3 console is the go-to system for fighters. Odd, considering that the system tends to lag, skip frames, have more loading time, etc.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
That reminds me of when my friend was playing Seth online and beating these Ken and Guile players (they were a group of friends in a room I guess) with their headsets on and one said "This guy does the same thing over and over! Do something else!" and my friend sent them a message saying "If you want me to do something else, make me in the game" and they kicked him out :laugh:

kr3wman

Smash Master
I was watching the godsgarden online tourney 2 stream.

man SF streams are home to some ignorant people lol.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Hey has anyone been watching any of the godsgarden matches? I've missed everything, and I'm pretty disappointed with mah boy tokido B(

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Momochi really needs to switch from Ken/Ibuki and go back to Akuma. His Ken is good but it simply isn't anything spectacular, if he mains Ken at Season beatings like he's doing right now then he's just going to disappoint.

EDIT: Well I just watched Momochi beat Mago, Tokido and Nemo in a row so I guess I shouldn't be so hard on him. After all Japanese pros are better than American pros.

kr3wman

Smash Master
yeah I was gonna post about how he would still probably get top8/16 using Ken at SBs, but you know.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I played over 30 matches at my gamer club tonight and I didn't lose once. I don't think I'll bother playing SSF4 next week.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I usually only play online with friends, and even then I only go for green connection, although I do make exceptions for people here. Other than that I don't give two ****s about online, I only have like 600 PP.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I swear, ranked is like a drug for me. I keep saying I quit it, but then I come back. And then I get my *** beat by the all mighty DP.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I swear, ranked is like a drug for me. I keep saying I quit it, but then I come back. And then I get my *** beat by the all mighty DP.
Glad I'm not the only one who hates DPs, especially online. It just sucks when you think you can clearly see an opportunity to punish and the opponent mashes buffers a DP during the lag. But yeah, I'm pretty much done with ranked if I ever play online. I only do player matches and that's usually with people on my friends list or whatever.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Well, considering who I play, some DPs are deserved. I can't stand though that I try doing Tortilla I can't be guaranteed a hit because of the lag since I can be off by a fraction of a second if Fierce doesn't make it in.

Anyway, I fine with DPs like Kazegiri and Cannon Strike since they don't have the same startup as Ultra Spark and aren't as get out of jailey.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Play Blanka online:

Try and do an EX Ball on reflex to punish, do a standing hard punch.
Try to stop charging and do a standing medium punch, Ball forward.

wat.

Top Bottom