• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
I'm wondering... I'm going to buy the collectors edition, but only because I want the soundtrack. I don't really want any of the other stuff (though the movie seems interesting), but I really want that soundtrack...

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Price of game = 60
Price of CE = 80
*Algebra*
Soundtrack + HD Movie + Prima guide + Figurine = 20
Wow.
That's a lot when you think about it.
Prima quides are 20 normally.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I'm loving the fact that Cammy and Rose made it back but it begs the question of why no one from SF3 made it in. Alex was never gonna happen cause of TvC but Capcom could have easily put Dudley, Q, even Makoto in.
Apparently SF3 never happened according to Capcom lol. And Cammy has ties to Bison, that's prolly why she was in MvC2 as well instead of lets say Sagat or somebody.

@Smooth Criminal: I think Gief vs Gokui would be fun to play xD

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
You do get to see Yun and Yang in the game in Chun Li's prologue.
And they don't look little. At all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMA_FcIHLQ8&feature=channel_page

Like I said, maybe SF 3 characters will appear in the next revision.

Yeah yeah yeah! You know they made 3 version of Street Fighter 3 sooooo Capcom's bound to come through and make 2 more versions of this game!

Who knows, we may even get a couple of really cool characters like Guy (the ninja from Final Fight) or Kairi from the EX series!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah yeah yeah! You know they made 3 version of Street Fighter 3 sooooo Capcom's bound to come through and make 2 more versions of this game!

Who knows, we may even get a couple of really cool characters like Guy (the ninja from Final Fight) or Kairi from the EX series!
Ono said no Final Fight characters, so I'm hoping he's saving them for the second iteration of SF IV along with some SF III characters. That'd be really nice.

I can imagine them adding 8 characters:4 Final Fight and 4 SF III characters.
Heck, they could've added 3 more if they took out the timer and the random box on the character select screen.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I hope that the newer versions of this game will come as DLC instead of me having to buy them for another 60 bucks lol.

smashbot226

Smash Master

EX Series was so not canon it shouldn't be regarded as a "Street Fighter" game.

Mith_

Smash Champion
It wasn't even from capcom was it? I played it and it was kinda fun but I didn't wanna play too long because I didn't want to get brain damage.

trueganon

Smash Journeyman
We'll just have to wait afew more days and see who turns out to be right. I just got through playing some Alpha 3 and decided I would start to use Gen in 4. Assasin strikes for the wins.

bob-charley

Smash Apprentice
Any of you guys hitting up the Gamestop launch tournament? They're using the 360 version, and you're only allowed to use the controllers the store provides (honestly, it's like they're trying to make competition impossible), but it could be fun.
Winner of the National finals gets an automatic in at EVO, and a SFIV arcade cabinet. Not too shabby, considering 90% of the participants at the first round of the tournament are likely to be bored fratboys who played The World Warrior once or twice back in high school and figure they'll enter and play the scrubbiest Ryu in all the land for kicks.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I went to go pick up my TE Stick at Gamestop today (which they didn't have) and the employee told me that they actually have 9 people entering the tournament. I was planning on backing out of the tourney, but I can let any scrubs make it to Round 2.

I'm hoping to finish this quickly since there's a Smash tourney that day as well.

Oh, and I'm still debating between Bison, Sagat, and even C Viper.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yay, I can't get this game because my PS3 stop working.... oh wait, that's bad. D=

Top Bottom