• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STREAM UP!!!! VGBC & Xanadu Present: Baltimore Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
no lie, i'm scared of kingtoon.

1. i suck vs TL.

2. he beat me last time we played in a MM (even though i just got back from india)

3. he's black. (smirk)

<3

chibo, get xzax to come!

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
My boss is being a ***** so I can't come.

Kinda blown about that, I really wanted to come to this.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
awww i liked battling ur kirby =( but at least im goin to this tourny and I can battle u there before u quit
And I like playing Kirby....

Too bad my Kirby gets 2/3-stocked by every Diddy he fights :(

Even for my MK, if I play a Diddy in the same range of skill as me, I'm going to lose.

Funny thing how so many people have quit this game cause of MK, I'm an MK (and a Kirby too) quitting because of another character XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So the only motivation I'll have to enter is a good doubles partner

I'm really salty with brawl at the moment. I'm sure it will repair in time. Who wants to team? I'm looking for an aggro partner. I've worked well with LuigiKing, Seagull, Coney, Keitaro and June in the past.

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
And I like playing Kirby....

Too bad my Kirby gets 2/3-stocked by every Diddy he fights :(

Even for my MK, if I play a Diddy in the same range of skill as me, I'm going to lose.

Funny thing how so many people have quit this game cause of MK, I'm an MK (and a Kirby too) quitting because of another character XD
what makes diddy so deadly =/

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
They're probably better... Just saying.
I mean the only Diddy I've lost to recently is Deez and yeah, he's better than me. But it's not just Deez, but I always lose to Diddys on ladder even when they are on like 5 loss streaks and ****, but they end it by beating me. No Wi-Fi johns either because I (used to) play ladder seriously as tournament.

Besides, Kirby's MU is HORRIBLE vs Diddy (I believe Diddy wins 60-40, but thats not horrible anyway) but I always get 2/3-stocked by Diddys as Kirby whereas my MK can sometimes even beat Diddys that 3-stock my Kirby (this is rare... but it happens sometimes). And MK isn't THAT much better vs Diddy than Kirby, Chu's able to beat most Diddy's as Kirby. It's not Kirby that get ***** by Diddy, its me x_x

Lobos

Smash Master
So the only motivation I'll have to enter is a good doubles partner

I'm really salty with brawl at the moment. I'm sure it will repair in time. Who wants to team? I'm looking for an aggro partner. I've worked well with LuigiKing, Seagull, Coney, Keitaro and June in the past.
Team with me ;)

TwistedSteel

Smash Rookie
I mean the only Diddy I've lost to recently is Deez and yeah, he's better than me. But it's not just Deez, but I always lose to Diddys on ladder even when they are on like 5 loss streaks and ****, but they end it by beating me. No Wi-Fi johns either because I (used to) play ladder seriously as tournament.

Besides, Kirby's MU is HORRIBLE vs Diddy (I believe Diddy wins 60-40, but thats not horrible anyway) but I always get 2/3-stocked by Diddys as Kirby whereas my MK can sometimes even beat Diddys that 3-stock my Kirby (this is rare... but it happens sometimes). And MK isn't THAT much better vs Diddy than Kirby, Chu's able to beat most Diddy's as Kirby. It's not Kirby that get ***** by Diddy, its me x_x
As a link main I gotta say 60-40 isnt even that bad
Just because youre at a disadvantage doesnt mean you cant win
If you lose then just get better dont just give up
Every loss is a chance to get better

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yeah I know, I can handle Kirby's other 60-40 MUs like MK just fine with Kirby but Diddy.... Ugh.... I know its 60-40 Diddy, but it feels like 95-5 Diddy for me.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Pa is coming in full force guys I just heard Swagsimus Maximus has decided to come!!!

Which means the crew battle is off because Swagsimus would do irreparable damage to our egos...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if xzax doesnt come il team with u

candys not going
chus teaming with takeover
logic is teaming with boss
korn is teaming with june iirc

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Omgomgomgomgomg!

I just found out that I have no school this sat bc of thanksgiving break!!!! Yes finally a tourny! Time to practice for this :)

Anyone wanna team? Dunno who has parnters or not...I need a God partner like m2k or uhhuh...m2k :p

Haha Jk Jk but seriously who good wants to team?

Edit: coney let's team if u don't got a partner!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Coney is teaming with Pink

However Candy/Kingtoon wouldn't be a bad relationship IMO as long as king toon does the primary offense

I didn't say lobos was bad in teams he's just defensive just like me which is bad (ask pink and noid)

Deez are you going to this? Maybe we can try that team out here.

Aposl

Smash Ace
probably not going to happen but this would be mad hype if more people came this than poly! I hope poly does mad good though cause this shows our community is vibrant and alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom