• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
You still gotta go through me... :p I didn't lose a single game to anyone last time...except for BYAA!...and I still say he's the favorite regardless of whether or not King Yoshi upholds the ban...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Haha, no MK you say? Now I'm one daaaaangerous obstacle for BYAA if we play. *evil smirk*

I can handle every other matchup in the game just fine; and I know the MK matchup as well but she just simply gets outclassed by MK's attributes when it comes down to it. I might go Kirby in some matches, maybe... XD

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Secondaries? I might just try using my mains again, because they might actually have a chance against secondaries.
hopefully I'll be able to confirm for this one. my interwebz is kinda dead right now.

Revven

FrankerZ
Probably a no go for me. ACT the week after this and I have NOT been studying as much as I should be so, you guys can count me out for this one. I'll be at TYM though the week before.

Suyon

Smash Lord
No MK? This should be very very interesting. Those who use MetaKight should just go for Falco or Game and Watch now. And if memory serves me right I believed Byaa! used GnW against Argent during the second host of the tournament.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Old habits die hard. And by that I mean I might not make it.

PREPARE FOR JOHNS!!!

This foreign kid and his mother from Beleruse (not spelled right) who we know via a summer program is coming on that day. Both parents don't want to drive me there and back. I will have my license by then (getting it today :)) but they won't let me drive that far by myself after the first few weeks. and they don't want me to get a ride with a person they don't know from Smashboards where apparently, all the pedophiles in Ohio lurk.

My only chance is getting a friend to drive me. Two guys could, but both of them only play Brawl casually. One guy doesn't, but his parents want him to go.

At this rate: It looks doubtful :(

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'll try to make it.

Sadly, I think MK being banned may actually hurt my chances more than anything, but oh well...

I keep hearing that I've been improving (and I saw actually it for once at the last WnB), so maybe I'll actually place decently this time...

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
bbbbbbbbbbbbb^bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb^bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb^b win first match bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb^bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb^ win set lolz

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well ****, make up your mind, Can't advertise it as MK banned then have MK there...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh hehe, my bad then.

(PS: Ganon's the most fun character EVAR! All Ganon side tourny?)

King~

Smash Champion
currently only brawl singles and melee singles are guranteed(as long as melee has more than 5 people)

and i do remeber low tiers was popular

so guys low tiers, Brawl Doubles, Low tier Doubles?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I'd say Brawl Doubles. But I probably can't go. My friend says he can't go... again. I do have a friend who plays Melee, so I'll ask him.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I *might*... *might* ... *maybe* pull an Altrox on this one. Actually, I never said I was goin guaranteed in the first place so it wouldn't be pulling an Altrox neccessarily. I'm pretty sure BYAA! is gonna be back in Cadiz for this too so this might be missing a bunch of the regulars. Still not even close to sure though, we'll talk about it at TYM 5, I'll know more details by then.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I *might*... *might* ... *maybe* pull an Altrox on this one. Actually, I never said I was goin guaranteed in the first place so it wouldn't be pulling an Altrox neccessarily. I'm pretty sure BYAA! is gonna be back in Cadiz for this too so this might be missing a bunch of the regulars. Still not even close to sure though, we'll talk about it at TYM 5, I'll know more details by then.
Pulling an Altrox? I don't approve of this new lingo

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Can you really call it pulling an Altrox if the person who came up with this new term doesn't show up and the Altrox actually DOES show up? :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I may show up to this.... or I may pull an ITT, err... Altrox.

I want to show, but I don't know if I can really afford to atm.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I've been to every freaking king yoshi tournament (except the one that was COMPLETELY snowed out)

However. Wedding johns. srsly. My cousin's getting married and I gotta be there.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
its 5 dollars?
The rides aren't. Paying for gas is part of what's killing me. (I mean, it's only natural to do so, but it adds up.)

Still, I'll try to be there.

I've been to every freaking king yoshi tournament (except the one that was COMPLETELY snowed out)

However. Wedding johns. srsly. My cousin's getting married and I gotta be there.
I know, I'm just teasing ya. TBH, I've probably missed more tournies than you. The difference is, fewer people care :laugh:

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Looks like I'm "pulling an Altrox" as they say it now days. No transportation. My sister said she'd give me a ride back for fifty bucks, but since I will most likely not have a job this summer, I need to save money.
What is the point of having a license if you can't even use it?

Top Bottom