• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

Revven

FrankerZ
Do you guys need a cube or wii?

and btw, who here plays Kirby, Olimar, Wolf/Falco?
I need some tutoring BADLY :urg:
I used to play Wolf for a bit, but, I think I've pretty much stopped because I've realized he sucks for tourney matches (for friendlies, he's pretty fun).

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
KYoshi, something has come up for me too. Sorry buddy...Just Kidding :dedede:.

Do you guys need a cube or wii?

and btw, who here plays Kirby, Olimar, Wolf/Falco?
I need some tutoring BADLY :urg:
I use Kirby, but I base my whole playstyle on him as though he were Melee Jigglypuff :laugh:.

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I was wondering if anyone near Jefferson County was going to KYoshi's tournament who could give me a ride. Right now I have lost my current ride.

x1372

Smash Ace
Ok, I've been out of the whole "smash" thing for a while, and looked through a good chunk of this thread without finding answers.

Is this a smashfest, a tourney, or both?

If its a tourney, what time? Melee/Brawl/64? Singles/Doubles? What's the entry fee per tournament and for venue if applicable?

I'm not committing to anything, but if I come I could bring a wii and game.

King~

Smash Champion
Hey, I was wondering if anyone near Jefferson County was going to KYoshi's tournament who could give me a ride. Right now I have lost my current ride.
someone do this plzzz:(

Ok, I've been out of the whole "smash" thing for a while, and looked through a good chunk of this thread without finding answers.

If its a tourney, what time? Melee/Brawl/64? Singles/Doubles? What's the entry fee per tournament and for venue if applicable?

usually a tourney

starts between 4:00 and 5:00, people can show up as early as 2:00 though

usually brawl singles and then i ask opinons for the next tourney, usually there arent enough people for melee sadly.

5 to enter each tourney(BTW none of that nonsense this time around with teams being 5 per team this time if we do teams again) no venue fee.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
You have to come, Dream Land... If I had more time on my hands, I'd pick people up on Saturday... :/

Oh, and way to show up at Kent State, all... I mean, it's not like we said anything last minute and stuff like that... :p

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings

like near steubenville? That's like really really far away from king yoshi's...

It's a brawl tournament, singles. Possibly brawl doubles or melee singles if there's enough interest. No venue fee, tournament fee is usually $5

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Me and Solecalibur will be coming and I'll be there to win :)

1 TV for melee doubles? Ill be bring a wii with 1 SD for Brawl + and 1 for Regular Brawl and just Infinite replay

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I wana try Brawl +, but I hate the idea of them taking away our multiple air dodges

It looks like a go for me tomorrow. Can't wait.

Revven

FrankerZ
Oh really? a friend told me that they took away... oh wait he's a blind hater trying to... oh I see.
It's a common misconception (but also an intentional insult to the project) don't worry about it too much. Assuming there's time, you can get your hands on playing it with me or someone else.

assuming this is still on, I'll be coming :)
OMG NO WAI!!!!!!!!! Dude, how!? HOW?!

*spazzes at the amount of surprise this has brought to today*

Oh wait, I know!

*Altrox can't go at the last minute*

>_> <_<

That would be hilarious.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I just woke up... cool. I'll probably head up there sometime then get falco400. Who else am I pickin up? I think I'm bringing BYAA! and DeaD and am I pickin up fromundaman?

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I just woke up... cool. I'll probably head up there sometime then get falco400. Who else am I pickin up? I think I'm bringing BYAA! and DeaD and am I pickin up fromundaman?
If there is teams, and you dont already have a team mate would you want to team with me?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If there's teams, I'll need a partner as well.

Also, is this starting AT 2 PM? I ask because I'm still waiting on ITT, and if it starts at 2, that sucks... If it's 4-5, then I'm happy.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Also, is this starting AT 2 PM? I ask because I'm still waiting on ITT, and if it starts at 2, that sucks... If it's 4-5, then I'm happy.
yeah... what this dude said.

no way that i am making it at around 2:00.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
speaking of being slow getting there.... I'm still here because nancy drew can't manage to solve the mystery of taking a fast shower... I'll be leaving here soon.

Top Bottom