• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

AndreTruLegend

Smash Cadet
yo KB i was the One Talking to you about the Homebrew..i need Help can u either CAll my phone or PM on where i can Get the Custom Menus and Watnot Thanks..2162625574

Revven

FrankerZ
The next one of these (whenever that is) there should totally be a Brawl- side event. I'm serious, even if there's not enough set ups for it, two set ups would be like... good enough lololol.

Once again, sorry I couldn't make it, I had college orientation stuff and I'm rather tired (got home at 4:30). So I hope you have another one of these soon King, I miss talking to you guys. ;p

solecalibur

Smash Master
The next one of these (whenever that is) there should totally be a Brawl- side event. I'm serious, even if there's not enough set ups for it, two set ups would be like... good enough lololol.

Once again, sorry I couldn't make it, I had college orientation stuff and I'm rather tired (got home at 4:30). So I hope you have another one of these soon King, I miss talking to you guys. ;p
brawl- is to legit I agree

King~

Smash Champion
So i need to know if people want one of these to happen this month, so i can take the day off.

also brinstar has been replaced with pictochat

and im willing to do melee or brawl minus if we can get some TVs this timem that is one of the main deterrent of getting mutiple tournies

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If someone picks me up, I have up to 3 TVs. Of course, I need to get the day off first...

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I would do this, but not being able to get a job is really killing me financially, and I'm not much (if at all) better then last time.
If Akron is filled with Brawlers, and I get good enough to possibly win even a little bit of money (or if I get a job during the year) maybe I'll come by in the Winter/Fall

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You know, you could show up to Akron Smashfests too :p
Those are free and will help you improve. We've been having at least 1 a week lately.

King~

Smash Champion
@altrox: even though your leaving their soon, vocal lives out in youngstown he said and is looking for someone to play with

yall should play even though it would be lolimar dittos

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
@altrox: even though your leaving their soon, vocal lives out in youngstown he said and is looking for someone to play with

yall should play even though it would be lolimar dittos
I don't really main Olimar anymore. He's more of a secondary to Kirby now.
Yeah, I'll get in contact with him if I can find his page. In the mean time, I might do Akron weeklies when I get there, but my schedual is random as of late to make plans now

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I don't really main Olimar anymore. He's more of a secondary to Kirby now.
Yeah, I'll get in contact with him if I can find his page. In the mean time, I might do Akron weeklies when I get there, but my schedual is random as of late to make plans now
So is mine, so the weeklies tend to change depending on my days off (since I host them).
We're having one today, but if you want to be notified of where/when they happen, PM me your cell # or check the NEOH social group, as those are the two ways I warn people.

solecalibur

Smash Master
So i need to know if people want one of these to happen this month, so i can take the day off.

also brinstar has been replaced with pictochat

and im willing to do melee or brawl minus if we can get some TVs this timem that is one of the main deterrent of getting mutiple tournies
Brinstar with pictochat

wut?

I think Im on vacation then

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
there's so many tournaments on the 24th that people want me to go to but they're all small and like 6 hours away.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I don't know where you got that impression of me being mad? What has made you think I am mad? If I am to describe myself It would be a really emo depressed asian now since World Cup is over. I must get myself a Vuvuzuela and annoy all of you guys though. And no one can kick me out since that's my way of supporting or trash talking you folks.

......INIESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAIN 1-0!!!

solecalibur

Smash Master
I don't know where you got that impression of me being mad? What has made you think I am mad? If I am to describe myself It would be a really emo depressed asian now since World Cup is over. I must get myself a Vuvuzuela and annoy all of you guys though. And no one can kick me out since that's my way of supporting or trash talking you folks.

......INIESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAIN 1-0!!!
If you know where I can get a Vuvuzuela let me know that sounds amazing to just blow during a MLG event or just a random small casual tounry

Top Bottom