• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steakfest 3!!: Free Cash

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pssh, Texas didn't make you fat.
You're like that fat lady who sued McDonalds for making her fat.
Fat.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
LOL

My sentiments exactly. ;)
LOL

10LOL

Pssh, Texas didn't make you fat.
You're like that fat lady who sued McDonalds for making her fat.
Fat.
I remember this. Apparently she won the case. Other stuff happened but I'm too **** lazy to read up on it. Anyways it just goes to show that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Laurel

Smash Ace
LOL time to sue texas for their mexicans and amazing tacos

no but seriously i never knew what half the **** i eat now was back there, i didn't live south enough to know good messican foods. but mmmm.

speaking of, you totally owe me a taco or two. remember i bought you some tacos cause you didn't have any money? yeah. you better remember.

Laurel

Smash Ace
oh no no, I don't want your $$$, I was just playin'. but when i'm broke and y'all wanna eat somewhere...you better get me a soda or something!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well, I'm sorry Ms. Perfect for not realizing it. I guess I'm a ****** for not getting it right away. :psycho:

Laurel

Smash Ace
i forgive you, silly minion.

serious note: why are you such an *** online? did you know in kindergarten the boys picked on the girls that they liked? gross, get away from me.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
i forgive you, silly minion.

serious note: why are you such an *** online? did you know in kindergarten the boys picked on the girls that they liked? gross, get away from me.
Lol, you don't even know me online. I was born an *** online. Talk to anyone in the SA thread. As far as the whole thing about me liking you, you can throw that right out the window. I don't even like you. All you are to me is another smasher in SA that wants to get better at a game.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Lol, you don't even know me online. I was born an *** online. Talk to anyone in the SA thread. As far as the whole thing about me liking you, you can throw that right out the window. I don't even like you. All you are to me is another smasher in SA that wants to get better at a game.
You don't know us online. We tone **** down for everyone so bad it hurts. :urg:

Laurel

Smash Ace
oh, you're scary. you sound so mad all the time. do you nod at yourself and be like "**** yeah i sounded ****** right there"? does your e-peen swell with joy?

i post here because i'm looking to socialize and get to know the people i want to play the game with and make friends. it is sad you take things so seriously.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
oh, you're scary. you sound so mad all the time. do you nod at yourself and be like "**** yeah i sounded ****** right there"? does your e-peen swell with joy?

i post here because i'm looking to socialize and get to know the people i want to play the game with and make friends. it is sad you take things so seriously.
And it's sad that you wanna joke around and be sarcastic all the time.

Laurel

Smash Ace
And it's sad that you wanna joke around and be sarcastic all the time.
it's a better character trait than being all e-serious and tuff all the time, don't you think?

anyway, conversation's over, i'm bored, and i just want tomorrow to come already so i can play~

Refort610

Smash Cadet
So much anger on this thread. Leave it in Brawl, not on forums.

I should be able to show up if work honors request for off. Might bring 30c sodas too.

Top Bottom