• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starts at 10:00am!!!! MAY 2nd-*Kadaj Presents "SHEIK" a Brawl Tourny in Norfolk, VA*

D0N

Smash Ace
Nice playing/meeting you slikvik. Id say id beat you next time, but ill most likely be worse if I ever end up playing you again lol. Your not one to be taken lightly

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Meep. make my climbers better!
Boss/ Famous. I need mario bros training!

I want to make it to Apex but i dont know if i have a ride some one stop by and get me?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
SK, come to APEX! Would you team with me if you went?

Also, Kadaj, if SK goes with you but your room is overflowed, I could take him in our room if need be.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
When need to play more kadaj. We never play cept at tourneys. i have very few people to practice with. Aside from eevee and mashi when he feels like it.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im not free Tommarrow. Got Prom stuff to do :c But im smashing with h4x on thurs if you wanna stop by or something.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
kadaj, where do you live? ill be driving to norfolk after Sks if you need a ride back from playin (and its in that general direction) lemme know.

edit: famous i got my plans for my skin all worked out. need to start soon. ill get you to help me at apex

Famous

Smash Champion
That's fine man...Lol, I'm actually getting requests a from other people already...

I'm still figuring some stuff out...It seems that the pictures are symmetrical so if you want a certain picture design that has symmetry, you' have to put half of it up there perfectly...This is something I haven't mastered yet...

Famous

Smash Champion
That's actually a good idea...I'd have to see what her image makeup is about before I can make any promises, lol

I'll check it out a little later

Top Bottom