• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starts at 10:00am!!!! MAY 2nd-*Kadaj Presents "SHEIK" a Brawl Tourny in Norfolk, VA*

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
so ya, im going, famous, we got this!!!!
Yes, nothings gonna stop us, lol...
EXCEPT MY SWEET SWEET AVATARRRR that ish is delicioussss

and by that I mean Mashimallows and I are teamzying it up son!!! We've never teamed before...not even in friendlies!!! @_@ Tomorrow's going to be awesome [dunno if I mentioned it but I no longer have to cover the morning shift tomorrow ^_^]

can't wait to see all the MD/VA bros, esp since they missed out so hard on last week's epic event :(

I'll try to hack my wii tomorrow but it'll probably be used for tourney so that's a no go. Either way, by the end of the day, I want to get at least SOME Brawl+ going!!!

boss8

Smash Hero
stay positive who said im not......

no point in being positive or negative...

so i just stay neutral

either something bad will happen or it wont.....

(people these days >_>)

b((-_-))d

im so glad i have music...

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Me and eevee are looking for some brawl tonight is anyone hosting something?

forute

Smash Ace
Forteeee if there's ever a small tourney that we're both at we should team...those team friendlies at C3 ECRC were sweeeeeet

or we could team for Brawl+ some time? I go Pika and ROB...so far :)
lol yeah
I dunno who my main in b+ is yet though, I still gotta mess around in that game a lot more ;(

forute

Smash Ace
I dunno 'cause it seems like faster characters are pretty hard with him lol
And don't even get me started on his matchup vs Lucario, get knocked off the stage once and you get edgeguarded to death with aura sphere ;_;

I haven't even seriously tried zelda or daisy or bowser

but i luvvv playin' as link

Famous

Smash Champion
If being here at 10am is the problem don't worry. The doors only open at 10....The tourney won't actually start till later

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
dang son typo!!??? gunna do what i can to make it there earlier, im not driving and my ride still thinks its 12

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
wowwwwwwwwwwwww everyone ****ing sucks...I love how I had to call people in order for them to tell me they weren't coming. I understand if some people had a late night and passed the **** out, but other than that, it's kind of ****ty when you tell people you'll definitely be somewhere and we're trying to hold an event and others DO come on time or at least let us know they won't be showing...gah..I don't feel like rereading this to see if I just made any sense, but the point is, I just wish people would give updates when they originally said they were good to come through :(

sadnesssss

*sigh*

Top Bottom