• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starting roster already revealed (SamuraiPanda's Conspiracy Theoracy) [Final Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boofer

Smash Ace
kirby is not the main character in the series.
Obviously, we meant Kirby is the main character in the KIRBY series, if you couldn't figure that out >_>.... Which is why he should be a starter over metaknight

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
I don't know if this already has been mentioned but this is not the exact chracter select screen as the demo. Namely the items/stage/leave buttons on the screen that weren't there for the demo.

Toastmeister

Smash Apprentice
It's always possible that the character select screen looks different for the Basic Brawl (online mode, of course) than it would for every other mode.

Maybe Sakurai's trying to reduce the number of on-screen choices in the online modes for lag reasons, so it only shows the fighters that you've used last? That would make sense if there's gonna' be 30+ characters. I mean, you get that many options, and the game's gonna' burst once you take it online (probably not really, but you never know).

It's like... say my last five characters used in Brawl were:

Mario
Peach
Kirby
Sonic
Bowser

- It would show those guys only, as well as a "Random" box. This'd reduce lag, call for less cumbersome post-game screens, and make selection time go way faster!

Basic Brawl's pretty bare-bones as it stands anyways... Maybe this is an even-further stripping of menu-navigation.

This is an unlikely consideration, surely, but it's just another way of looking at it.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, but to be perfectly honest, this theory doesn't make even the slightest bit of sense to me, and I don't know why other people agree with it.

The logic is interesting, but not reasonable. Lemme say it this way: Sakurai wants to keep things simple, obviously. He's not playing with our minds and never has. He may tease, but he cuts to the point when the time comes.

Since I'm too lazy to post a valid argument, I'll quote something I said in another thread, and it's quite likely (I haven't looked through all the pages because SWF loads slowly lately) that it's all been said before.

Um... what? I don't exactly understand the reasoning concerning SamuraiPanda's thoughts concerning the roster.

When Sakurai announced Brawl's appearance at E For All (and the delay of course), he said that it would use a limited roster. You could interpret it either way, but I doubt Sakurai would play with words, he probably wants to make it clear: only certain characters would be playable at E For All. Same thing with the Ness controversy.

And seriously, why the HELL would you have the starting roster consist of Meta Knight instead of Kirby? Meta Knight is Kirby's rival, Kirby is the main character. It's like starting off as Luigi and having to unlock Mario (not as extreme, of course-- just tried to find an example). On top of that, the roster is displayed EXACTLY the same way as it was at E For All. I find it very unlikely that he would want to reveal all the spaces, even with new spaces appearing that had no question mark, like in Melee. Without the spaces without question marks, we will know that there are a certain amount of characters plus more, which were blank spaces. I really didn't say this very clearly, but I hope you can understand my point.

And I think people are taking the idea of unlocking characters in the Subspace Emissary too much to the extreme. First off, he said MOST characters, not ALL characters (somebody's stated this before, doesn't reflect this podcast). And he said CAN unlock them that way. You can't possibly forget that Melee had alternate methods.

He probably wanted to use the E For All roster as opposed to the starters, in the case that we'll know who's hidden and who's not. He said he wouldn't put much emphasis on that, but he hasn't announced, say, Ganondorf, who would obviously be a hidden character, so he isn't quite going "let it all out, yippee!!!" by 100 percent.
EDIT: When I made that post, I was tired, so I beg of you to read it carefully. Sorry, heh.

UltimateN00b

Smash Cadet
Why is it so weird that Kirby isn't a starter? Because it breaks the Smash Bros. tradition of having veteran characters not be unlockables? That's just ridiculous. Brawl is a new game, and I whole-heartedly believe that Sakurai intends to give us a new experience--we've got stage builder, third-party characters, online play, and probably still more to come--Brawl is VERY different from its two predecessors, I don't see how making Kirby unlockable is illogical.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Why is it so weird that Kirby isn't a starter? Because it breaks the Smash Bros. tradition of having veteran characters not be unlockables? That's just ridiculous. Brawl is a new game, and I whole-heartedly believe that Sakurai intends to give us a new experience--we've got stage builder, third-party characters, online play, and probably still more to come--Brawl is VERY different from its two predecessors, I don't see how making Kirby unlockable is illogical.
It doesn't make sense because he's the main character of the series... you know... Kirby?

Garuda

Smash Ace
Tradition has nothing to do with it. Think of it simply: WHY, why, why, why, WHY would you have META KNIGHT as a starter instead of the MAIN FREAKING CHARACTER?

EDIT: Doh, beat me.

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
Tradition has nothing to do with it. Think of it simply: WHY, why, why, why, WHY would you have META KNIGHT as a starter instead of the MAIN FREAKING CHARACTER?
That, and y'know... Where's the fun in unlocking characters that you already know are coming?
Word. Both very compelling arguments.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Lol, too bad they're the same thing... at the same time, I might add. XD

perpetual ownage

Smash Journeyman
I just think that Kirby shouldn't even have to be an unlockable. There is no good reason as to why he should be unlockable. Anyways, the Names update is still blurring the character select screen. My guess is that when the real roster is revealed, the blur will go away just like in the photos update.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Ok, this is the last straw. I will not go unheard about this and I will make it clear. This is the Rumor Zoomer Theory. [...] For those of you who say there's a so-called "pattern" in character increase then you must've been tricked, either that or are just plain Smash illiterate. There has only been 2 games. Just because one game came out with a double increase of characters (not exactly if you rule out clones) does not mean that Brawl will have 62 characters or whatever!
I agree that two games is no basis for a pattern. The only thing you would probably say is that they're going to have an incentive to up the ante even more. Which means that they probably want to increase the overall roster by a few. Subtracting the clones, that means at least 10 newcomers, which is obviously so, since we've already seen 11. So that's consistent with what we've already seen. Add in 4 or so of the veterans and an additional newcomer and we've got a 30 person roster. I think it's fair to assume that it's at least 30 characters. Because you can be guaranteed that the roster is going UP. That's the only pattern you need to assume. But given that 30 is the lower bound, by this reasoning, that means there's good reason to think that it's going to be more than 30.

But I do agree that more than 40 is highly unlikely. And that it's silly to extrapolate linearly from the first two rosters, as if that means anything. They'll add in the characters that 1. meet the requirements (on Nintendo systems, they can get the rights), 2. are feasible as characters (i.e. no Mother Brain in a jar), 3. they have time to add and 4. they want to add/they think it would be good to add. They won't add characters specifically to match some certain number based on the first two games, and they won't leave off a character simply because of that either. The only upper bound that doesn't have anything to do with those reasons 1-4 is possibly the design of the character select screen.
Can you imagine fighting against Pokemon Trainer? How could they twist the story to do that? I find it much more plausible that when you get to a certain part in the story, you see a cutscene with PT fighting, say, Bowser or something, and then you have to play WITH PT to beat Bowser. PT could be unlocked as soon as you play with him, or he could be unlocked when you beat that match.
Lack of imagination is not an argument.

A little bit of thinking and I already thought of the perfect way to incorporate him as a FOE. The most obvious route is for you to be playing as Pikachu when you encounter him. Now what do Pokemon Trainers normally do when they see Pikachu? They try to beat the crap out of him and enslave him with their pokeballs! So Pkmn Trainer could simply be trying to capture Pikachu. You can easily see that if they wanted to mix things up (i.e. not have two characters from the same franchise fighting since that's just replicating events from their games) they could have the Pkmn Trainer confuse one of the other characters for a pokemon. He could be trying to capture Yoshi, or Bowser or Kirby - any character sufficiently pokemon-esque.

Or he could simply be misled or confused. He could think you're the enemy, or be manipulated.

It's not difficult at all to imagine situations where you would fight him. And all that's assuming he'll be an unlockable, and it's still possible that he's not.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I don't know if this already has been mentioned but this is not the exact chracter select screen as the demo. Namely the items/stage/leave buttons on the screen that weren't there for the demo.
This either throws this theory out the window or secures it.

I personally would like this roster. Just like melee (so I heard) had Kirby and Zelda added after it was reveiled, I'd want Wario and maybe Kirby or someone else added too. The theory is just that, a theory. But at least it's something to go on. There are plenty of things that can easily discredit this though. For example, the way that it hasn't been stated by the actual people that would state what it is. All that shinanigans aside, I'm just happy that I won't have to leave the game on over night for 8 hours just to play as M2 and I can instead battle him with Pika in some SE boss battle along with unlocking him and others in one go.

I'd like you to be wrong cause things could turn out better, but I'd like you to be right if things turn out worse. I'm sure the Nintendo all stars will make us proud.

Until then...MK, Ike, Diddy, Sonic, Pit, etc...FTW

Conker1

Smash Ace
It's just the demo screen.

I actually think all the characters on the Dojo are the starters. That's why he has stopped revealing characters.

"But but Conker1, Sakurai said 3rd parties would be hidden!"

Yeah, but maybe he changed his mind.

Nothingman

Smash Cadet
So if I am understanding your thinking here correctly, those who see this screen on the Dojo who did not know about the demo will logically assume this is close to the starter roster.

Then logically those who saw this screen shot will assume this is icon screen you will have when going online for friends mode

Now personally I don't want thos to be true, but the majority of the facts say this may indeed be the starting friends mode icon screen, if not close to it. Now Im not saying it couldn't change, it just won't change dramatically.

No wonder Sakurai doesn't want people going online, 8 hidden charachters are spoiled off the bat even before starting. Now granted the Mii's will be different for other people. Also, some of the starting roster is also missing in the icon screen, but Im sure Sakurai has a reason to keep them hidden.:psycho:
theory just got pwnd

Shadow2011

Smash Rookie
I'm considering he may be gone sadly. I'm braced for it if this is true. I never said that clones would come back with new movesets, remember me talking about Ganondorf? I'd prefer that. I'm hoping clones come back uncloned and completely original. Although this seems unlikely since how much work would go into so much tweaking and changing and all for already done characters. (Talking to everyone here.) Trust me, if you don't want to be completely disappointed then look at it from a different standpoint. If I'm right then look at it this way. All of the characters in Brawl will have a completely original edge and won't have unnecisary clones that take up game space. I seriously wish we had more characters though.

EDIT: Hippo, go jump in a lake. you won't be so happy when you're disappointed at your extraneous expectations. Btw, I actually think the roster we have so far actually would be completely good to me. I don't expect "put in exact amount of characters" for Brawl. If you could think of how hard that they work for the game in its entirety then you'd see how ridiculous 40 characters is.
okay, number 1: How the (beep) is it rediculous? Oh thats right, its not. You are just trying to support a dumb theory so you are saying untrue things. Keep in mind, that this is the LAST SMASH GAME. Sakurai himself said he wants to make this memmorable, and playable for many many many years. I dont think 8 more characters than melee will keep people playing for years.
two: did you ever go to the old nintendo forums before they closed down? they had a translation of an interview with sakurai that said he would like to have 38(at the minimum)-45 characters.
And guess what, Sakurai is leading the production of this game, so he can put whatever the (beeo) he wants into it.
three: You say because they work hard they wont have 40 characters? Let me tell you, something being hard or doing hard work doesnt have ANYTHING to do with characters, you are rambling.
Four: Tweaking and changing already done characters? um excuse me, brawl is already freakin done. They havent released it is all, because wi-fi servers, and the conflict with shipping problems around christmas time. Why do you think Japan gets it a month early, because the characters are done for them, not for us?
five: i dont really think you even believe this, you are telling us and yourself that so if it doesnt have a good 38-45 characters in it you wont be dissappointed.

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
Yeah lol i think the game is pretty much done too. Nintendo just wants to start the year off with a BANG.
Anyways i was kinda down cuz i thought the wi fi was gonna suck but then i realized that we Can play any mode we want with friends at least and sakarai already said this so online tournies are still possible. (this will be only new to alot of you but i know some people over looked this statement found here. http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/wi-fi/wi-fi01.html

this is what he said "With friends, you can brawl any way you like. And there are other modes besides just free-for-alls."

But the only thing that stinks is that they didnt make an online wifi tourny mode.

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
The fact is if this wasnt made by a mod, nobody would agree and it would be locked... in my view its been proven totaly wrong, and should be locked

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
The fact that this game has been in progress for over 2 years leads me to beleive we won't get less than 45 playable characters.

M.K

Level 55
The fact is if this wasnt made by a mod, nobody would agree and it would be locked... in my view its been proven totaly wrong, and should be locked
Exactly! If this was made by any other person, the moderators would be quick to lock that **** up. Don't be scared to disagree with a moderator. They are just the same as you or me. ZOMG they have a different color name and special priveleges, big deal. It's a website -.-' seriously. I don't agree with this theory, I don't like this theory. It's completely inaccurate and bias.

ANYWAYS, on the old Japanese website (and the Play Anyone Update). Sakurai stated that hidden characters were going to be revealed through the internet anyways, so he wasn't going to try and stop it. Why would Sakurai say this, and then release characters that are unlockable? It's uncanny! So what if you can choose between Mario + Kirby during the first scene of the subspace, it holds no merit. You can choose between Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong in the next scene, so does that mean they are unlockable? Oops, no it doesn't, as they are PLAINLY seen on the DEMO screen, thus, your Kirby-argument has little support. The rest of your "reasons" are just excuses for your lack of creativity or originalty, or just plain wrong.

Sorry, you aren't right. Get over it.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I don't have nearly the time necessary to revise the first post/refute the points given here. But let me say a few things about the route you guys are taking.

1. You are all IGNORING the fact I stated *in the part labeled disclaimer* that this roster may not be the final starting roster, but it could be close to the final starting roster. What does that mean? That means Kirby could still be a starter. The final starting roster could be around 15-16 instead of just what we're shown here. But not too different from what we're shown.

2. As other people have pointed out, this is the starting roster. Within an hour or two, we'll probably already have some new characters, and this entire debate becomes a moot point. Stop getting so worked up over it.

3. Alot of you are doing exactly what I asked you not to do. Throwing around opinions as facts, or saying "I don't think this is true because I don't want it to be true."

4. Enough about this "its because he is a mod" thing. No moderator would close a thread with a first post as thorough as the one I have is. The reason people choose to agree is because they followed along with my logic, and they understood the points I made. You can disagree, that is up to you. But do NOT try to undermine the logic I've put forth as silly. What is more silly is the close-mindedness that you people are showing to this.

Also, stop spamming in the thread. If you don't agree, alright, thats your opinion. But why make a campaign to stop anybody else from forming their own opinions? Stop it.

And finally, let me just be clear with you people. Like Ive already said in the first post, which many of you chose to simply skip over it seems, this is just a possiblity. The entire reason I made this post was to keep people's minds open to the possiblity that this may be around what the starting roster is. I don't think, nor have I ever thought, that my theory proves anything other than that this is a possibility.

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
And finally, let me just be clear with you people. Like Ive already said in the first post, which many of you chose to simply skip over it seems, this is just a possiblity. The entire reason I made this post was to keep people's minds open to the possiblity that this may be around what the starting roster is. I don't think, nor have I ever thought, that my theory proves anything other than this is a possibility.

What kind of reaction did you expect to get? You presented a theory about a currently unknown aspect of the game and you didn't think you would get a bunch of people to disagree with you? You put a bunch of evidence supporting your theory in your post to help support your idea, and for the most part, the people who disagree have done a pretty good job of putting evidence to support their theory that this isn't the final screen. If you didn't want skeptics to try and shoot down your idea than you shouldn't have made a thread about it.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
3. Alot of you are doing exactly what I asked you not to do. Throwing around opinions as facts, or saying "I don't think this is true because I don't want it to be true."
And then...

We wont have less than 20 starters.
Lol.

Not to defend this clearly evil and corrupt mod, but there are plenty of theories posted in Brawl discussion by people who aren't mods, which haven't been closed. I haven't even seen Spanda abuse any of his authority so i don't get this mania some members have of bashing some moderators, sometimes even using revolutionary and almost class-conflict like arguments. (like if moderators were a different opulent and inherently evil capitalist class that has to be overcome by the downthrodden regular member class!!!) So oh well where was i? I think i'm not getting anywhere so..

*smokebomb*

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
If it was the starting roster why didnt the dojo just say so?
But like others have said it doesnt really matter what the starting roster is if its going to change in a few hours.

Smash Ace
And finally, let me just be clear with you people. Like Ive already said in the first post, which many of you chose to simply skip over it seems, this is just a possiblity. The entire reason I made this post was to keep people's minds open to the possiblity that this may be around what the starting roster is. I don't think, nor have I ever thought, that my theory proves anything other than that this is a possibility.
Thank you, SamuraiPanda! I had not even considered the possibility before the podcast, but your arguments were very well thought-out. I agree.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I thought that the point of this thread was discussion purposes and posing questions and the such, I'm sorry it turned into this. If I may, SP though, I'd just like to see how you can fit two points into your theory? Not to put you on the spot. =p Just for discussions sake.

The first was this comment by The Dojo.

"And as the case has always been, I’ve made it so you can play the characters you unlock in battles."

From that I interpret that we'll be fighting the characters before you unlock them, possibly even with an "A Challenger Approaches" screen. If we unlocked Kirby by playing as him, and beating Mario, how would that work? Am I misinterpreting it? Would the way it's worded in Japanese be clearer to the point meant?

And second. About the point of the Online Icons and them missing some characters that would be "starters" and instead having many that would be "unlockable"? Now I know you said that it may not be the full starting roster, but that looks like a significant fluctuation.

Thank you for your time. ^_^

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
What's so funny about having no less than 20 starters?
The way you said it originally made it sound like you were stating a fact, just after SamPanda got done saying too many people are tossing around opinion and conjecture as fact. I agree with you when I say I think the starting roster will be over 20, but I can in no way say that the starting line-up WILL be over 20. For all we know the starting line-up could end up being Game and Watch and a picture of Sakurai just furiously giving us the finger. But, that's just my theory;)

Drake3

Smash Ace
There are alot of things that I disagree with in this theory, but I think the main one is that we don't know how long the SSE is and if you have to finish it to keep your unlocked characters. I'm sure alot of people will want to get into Melee mode as soon as they possibly can and if they only have a choice of 8 characters, wouldn't be that happy.

The Peach and Zelda thing also doesn't make sense to me. While there are alot of people who don't care which princess they save, there are also alot of people who do care. Besides, why would he give you a choice without a choice? Saying that you can choose to save either, but you can only unlock one makes the decision pretty easy, unless you were a hardcore Peach fanatic or something. I think that either they'll both be unlockable or they'll both be starters.

kirby_fox

Smash Apprentice
I have one problem with this theory...the idea of casuals playing the game. First, there's the boxart which has already been talked about. If a casual player picked up the boxart and saw all these characters, but went to play it and saw Kirby not there they might be confused. Confusion is not a good thing to have, and Sonic can easily be put on the back of the box with a "Secret Third party characters you can unlock!" to remedy the fact that they could be unlockable and still sell the game that way.

A second, I guess sub-problem, would be that you wouldn't be able to practice as certain characters really until you played as them. For example, say in order to unlock Pokemon Trainer you had to fight Bowser with him. Now, lets say you have no idea how he plays. So suddenly I'm given a character I can't play with that I have to quickly win a match with? For casual players, and even some hardcore, this would without a doubt suck. Logically, you would be able to play in a practice mode with characters before playing with them in the one player mode.

And finally, a problem that isn't about casuals but is an interesting point. The game has to be sold through icons. The original boxart had Mario and Pikachu on the front, with Samus and Fox in the background. The rest of the box had the starting line up all over it. Melee was similar, with Mario and Pikachu in front, and Link and Bowser somewhat in the background. The rest of the starting line-up was in small boxes. Our current boxart has Link, Mario and Pikachu in the front- with other characters shown in the background for a total of 11. True, the boxart is subject to change and could be only temporary, but with Nintendo I think it would stay similar to what it is now and possibly have more characters on the back or sides (that way the entire starting roster can be shown if there are any others missing.) These icons though are needed to sell the game and, some, are known far and wide among casuals. Kirby and Wario would be two that are very well known to that group, and with them on the front and not in the starting roster wouldn't make sense. I know, this is more of my first point- but really, the icons sell the game. Wario and Kirby are two big icons and unless this boxart is changed (which probability shows little of such) then maybe the boxart is more than likely the starting roster. Casuals would know it more than they would the Dojo...

Mr. M

Smash Journeyman
Pensacola, FL Wargh! King Dedede, how dare you be
Taking this in the wrong direction?

The first was this comment by The Dojo.

"And as the case has always been, I’ve made it so you can play the characters you unlock in battles."
Uh...

Wow. How do I put this.

Maybe he meant playing the characters you unlocked, online? I mean, that is where that quote comes from. ¬¬a

Also, if this is the starting roster, then so what? Oh lordy if we actually have to unlock characters. :/ Might involve some effort and work, maybe a little discovery and forethought. :( I agree with Panda if this is true. Then yes, you will have to think "Oh, a choice in the SSE, better not choose the character I have in hopes to unlock this person!" ;/ And I don't really see a problem with this theory. It could be true, or it could be totally wrong.

maxieman

Smash Ace
an easy remedy to the "pick zelda cause peach dont unlock nothin" is to have picking peach branch off into a storyline with characters you can only unlock if you pick her and not zelda

Smash Ace
I find that the EforAll cast as the starting roster is on the verge of impossible to believe. certainly SamuraiPanda had a backup for any possible counter, butseeing the starting roster go from 8 to 14 to... 14... again is kinda, no, really, iffy.
There was also a post back around the Nintendo conference notice where Sakurai said this: (not word 4 worD)
"But what to do about Sonic?"
My theory (there are probably others who thought this too) was the Sonic was only revealed the soften the blow of the 69-day delay. Thus, with the upcoming EforAll(E4A), people who attended and had checked the site would have been "ZOMG WHERE IS SONIC WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!11111oneoneonetwo" if Sakurai hadn't included him in the E4A roster. Thus, back to his rhetorical question about Sonic, mentioned earlier. I think he also sadi (this is not proven, don't get after me if I'm wrong) "I guess the only choice would beto make him playable.
And, breaking a Smash trend by making Kirby secret just doesn't cut it. is there anything Brawl does not have that 64 AND Melee both had? there might be Ness, but that's (a) debateable, and (b) backed up by the fact that Lucas was supposed to be in Melee. Then there's the noorious boxart, which also shows Kirby and PT. my general assumption will be tha the others appear on the back. I do recall seeing a promotional case for the game (take it to the counter to reserve Brawl) at an EB Games that also showed Zelda on the back)
kirby_fox brins up a good pint though about casual players knowing the boxart over the dojo. and trust me: if people don't realize that Sakurai has his back turned to the tourneygoers andhe is directly facing the... other... players, then they shuld be shot. in other, nicer words, clearly Sakurai is focusing moer on the casual community.

=2007=

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Uh...

Wow. How do I put this.

Maybe he meant playing the characters you unlocked, online? I mean, that is where that quote comes from. ¬¬a

Also, if this is the starting roster, then so what? Oh lordy if we actually have to unlock characters. :/ Might involve some effort and work, maybe a little discovery and forethought. :( I agree with Panda if this is true. Then yes, you will have to think "Oh, a choice in the SSE, better not choose the character I have in hopes to unlock this person!" ;/ And I don't really see a problem with this theory. It could be true, or it could be totally wrong.
He had JUST gone off on a tangent about unlocking characters in the SSE. I suppose that he was talking about playing the online exclusive version of the SSE by your logic? <_< Look I can use emoticons that express my feelings towards your statement too. Ambiguity is common in Sakurai's updates, and just because you interpret it one way does not mean another person does, or that either of them is unnecessarily the RIGHT way, so acting that way is completely and utterly arrogant and foolish. Please watch yourself next time. I even stated in my post that it was the way I interpreted it.

Now, if you don't mind, the questions were addressed to Samurai Panda, and not you. If he answers the same, so be it. But I, know if he does decide to answer me, he will support it just as well as he has done with everything in the topic he's presented so far.

_Joshh_

Smash Rookie
Hmm, well I hope this hasn't already been said, but i'll post what I think.

You say Zelda isn't on the starting roster, or was in the E For All demo. I think it's because of the Shiek transformation; Sakurai wasn't ready to reveal Shiek in Brawl yet. This also ties in with why he hasn't revealed Zelda's moveset yet, in fear of giving away Shiek.

With Kirby, I think he isn't on the list because of his Swollowing move. I think Sakurai either a) Didn't have all the different hats ready, or b) Has something else he doesn't want to reveal about Kirby at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom