• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft 2 (Info on first post!)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I have my 250 coop vs AI wins as Random :D Now to finish up for the three races.

Allied

Smash Master
haven't played sc2 in about a week and a half due to being in the hospital and recovering

feels bad man

i wanna play :(

Allied

Smash Master
Allied wtf what happened?
Well started getting super bad stomach cramps
thought it was food poisioning, after a day i started throwing up blood.

went to the doctor, it was appendicitis

nothing too big i thought but turns up it enlarged and even though it didnt burst it started leaking all over my organs and stuff.

painful man T.T

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I went to MLG Prov and met Violet, got Idra's autograph!

Was crazy seeing all the matches with the crowd and everything. Crowd for SC2 was huge, no contest for the other games.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
**** like that scares me cause its like you have symptoms of normal stuff, then before you know it its too late and then X_X. Luckily you were ok tho :D

add me on sc2 we should play. I like teams but im also pretty good at 1s. cDgSveet.438

Lazzarrath

Smash Cadet
Hey been a bit of a lurker on smashboards for a while, but I never knew there was a starcraft 2 community here until recently. -.-
sooo um hi...
I play terran and stuff....seems like a good first post

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I did it, but didnt use the 3rd nexus until later. I dont think theres a map that allows this strat really. Maybe that new GSL map.

Allied

Smash Master
I did it, but didnt use the 3rd nexus until later. I dont think theres a map that allows this strat really. Maybe that new GSL map.
i mean it would it really be worth it? thats crazy if the metagame has even gotten to this point haha.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
As can be noted by the Liquipedia page, it's a strat that was done by pro Zerg player EffOrt. The entire game was pretty silly, and as far as anyone could tell it happened because EffOrt forgot that he wasn't playing as Zerg.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
What if BW turned into match each other's expansions before getting attacking units until the map was taken, having a quick early game while the buildings make and a few units are jocking for position, then skipping mid game altogether there is just suddenly late game

LOL

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Glad to hear ur getting back into things. Also good to hear ur playing SC more. We should practice together, i'm gonna be focusing on sc more now that the semester is winding down. I was close to making masters before and I wanna get that done before this season is over.

Also, I strongly agree with what u said about gaming and health. I mean its always bounced around in my head but I never took it seriously until about a year ago. In the spring I changed my diet into quality foods instead of quantity and when the summer came i rode my bike every day and from may to august i went from 235 to 205. This has been on my mind over the last week or so because I havent worked out in quite a while (over a month) due to school stuff and my diet has gone to **** since I am on a meal plan and the food quality is very low. I have gone back up to about 215, which really disappoints me.

You mentioned smoking, did you quit? For me, my 1 year is coming up (for cigarettes ;))

And I really think there are infinite parallels between what it takes to be successful in games and successful in other things. Health is one of those things that I think makes you better at everything.

Allied

Smash Master
Glad to hear ur getting back into things. Also good to hear ur playing SC more. We should practice together, i'm gonna be focusing on sc more now that the semester is winding down. I was close to making masters before and I wanna get that done before this season is over.

Also, I strongly agree with what u said about gaming and health. I mean its always bounced around in my head but I never took it seriously until about a year ago. In the spring I changed my diet into quality foods instead of quantity and when the summer came i rode my bike every day and from may to august i went from 235 to 205. This has been on my mind over the last week or so because I havent worked out in quite a while (over a month) due to school stuff and my diet has gone to **** since I am on a meal plan and the food quality is very low. I have gone back up to about 215, which really disappoints me.

You mentioned smoking, did you quit? For me, my 1 year is coming up (for cigarettes ;))

And I really think there are infinite parallels between what it takes to be successful in games and successful in other things. Health is one of those things that I think makes you better at everything.
yeah sure we can definitally practice, i'm gonna be on even more when i move right now its hard for me to get time atm with the girlfriend around.

Yeah health is hella important i mean i dont like work out or anything but i try not to eat terribily and drink water and keep myself in tact. btw yes i did quit smoking but i do smoke every once in a while xD like maybe i'll have one once a month at a party or something. I just enjoy cigarettes. Cigarettes also caused me to gain alot of weight when i stopped. I didn't know what to do with myself when i stopped smoking so i started eatting :(.

I think you can make masters its just a matter of doing it. its annoying and stressful but doable

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah sure we can definitally practice, i'm gonna be on even more when i move right now its hard for me to get time atm with the girlfriend around.

Yeah health is hella important i mean i dont like work out or anything but i try not to eat terribily and drink water and keep myself in tact. btw yes i did quit smoking but i do smoke every once in a while xD like maybe i'll have one once a month at a party or something. I just enjoy cigarettes. Cigarettes also caused me to gain alot of weight when i stopped. I didn't know what to do with myself when i stopped smoking so i started eatting :(.

I think you can make masters its just a matter of doing it. its annoying and stressful but doable
Hit me up. I prob wont be on much this weekend, but all during the week and during break i'll be on.

As for smoking, i'm actually thinking about doing it again. Just philosophy stuff, like is a "perfect" life (healthy, successful, ect) really worth it outside of means to other worldly ends? If so, does it matter if smoking cigarettes causes cancer and you die 10 years earlier instead of being old and doing nothing during that time? I am still afraid of death as i'm sure most people are, so i am not sure the answer to that. Do the benefits of smoking (social and mental/emotional) outweigh the physical harms?

Also, yeah i did experience the eating stuff when i quit, but it went away after like 4 or 5 months. The first time I quit I ended up going back just because I gained like 15lbs. I remember the first day I smoked again it was like my appetite was "normal" again compared to being insane and needing to eat constantly and eat everything.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I already had the results spoiled for me, and im somewhat disappointed. I'm gonna watch the games in a min, hopefully they are good anyways.

GameNdWatch

Smash Rookie
Ehh I heard the first 4 games were sick but I play ling/infestor/ultra and koreans play ling/bling/muta so I don't get too much out of it unless the zerg's going up against mech

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
The series was really sick. When i heard the results i thought the loser choked, but it turns out the winner is just a lot better than i realized

Top Bottom