• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

half_silver28

Smash Ace
well neither of these are really bad songs, they just happened to be worse than the others on their stage. I'll vote gritzy desert as slightly worse

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Mike's Song. It's catchy after the tenth time...but before that it's plain annoying. Go Mike!

Gyromite isn't a very good classic song, and hasn't age very well with so many superior 8-bit songs. So not catchy. It sounds like a camper's song, ironically.... >_>

Scott!

Smash Lord
Definitely not Gyromite. Gyromite is kind of funny. You just have to make sure it annoys the other guy more.

So Mike's Song it is.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Gyromite is one of my favourite songs in the game, right up there with Shin Onigashima and Bramble Blast. It's just so... great. While Mike's Song is irritating garbage. Of all the songs in Warioware, they picked THAT?

Mike's Song

tirkaro

Smash Champion
*le gasp*

How could anyone possibly hate the pure awesomeness of mike's song?

It's a wonderful song, bursting with sheer energy, that flawlessly combines retro 60's rock and roll, with modern Jazz, and a touch of action. It flows smoothly with the pace of a brawl, and is a lovely contrast to the constantly shifting elevator of pure madness it graces. It's like being at one crazy party, where you don't know what to do, or what to say, and people are pouring jugs of beer on everyone. Then, once the crazy metal band leaves the stage, a large, strong man with a mighty pompadour takes the mike, and smoothens the crazy crowd with his brand of robo karaoke. Everything is once again at peace, but you then notice an electric mouse, a a Bulky Robot, A fox with a gun, and a giant fire breathing turtle fighting over some beer. Of course, the man simply takes a puff of his cigar, and continues to sing his brand of robo karaoke that is most certainly not off key, and you feel the world is at a action-packed, maddening peace.

*ahem* so yeah, Gyromite

10failedattepmtsataTWEWY-styleddescription.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
King Dedede's theme is like a sexy woman lying seductively on your bed, caressing her deliciously pronounced curves while staring lustfully into your eyes. Bramble Blast is more like SamuraiPanda in towel, fondling his nipples. It's close, but Bramble Blast gets my vote.
I approve of this post.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Mike's Song is definitely the worst. I just love listening to Gyromite~

*votes*

Top Bottom