• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
F/N I don't hate it, but it should have been in Green Greens(or if they made another Kirby Stage) so it can fit in more, or it could have remixed.
Dude, we're not saying that it's fitting or not fitting.

We're discussing if it's bad.

Not talking about stages, but maybe, sound test.

I think that will make more votes for Kongo Jungle.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Forest/Nature Area makes me think of the good times with Kirby games.

My vote's for Kongo Jungle.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
Gritzy Desert...easily....that is a poor excuse for music.

the kid icarus original is just a toss up for people. your either going to love it because your a fan of the 8 bit sound...or your going to hate it...cuz your not.

I personally like it because I think its cool considering how old it is. besides it sounds exactly the same as the underworld and title kid icarus themes..just 8 bit.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Gritzy Desert is rather dull. Kid Icarus, while not the best on its stage, is great by 8-bit standards.

Gritzy gets my vote.

LordZero

Smash Cadet
I don't even remember Gritzy Desert, but I know I hate Kid Icarus (actually all the songs on that sucky stage suck)

Top Bottom