• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Angewomon

Smash Apprentice
This is a hard match.

Anyway, Final Destination. I like more the Melee´s Mute City Theme.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: Mute City

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
You people are insane.
You people are insane.
Some people have HORRIBLE taste in music around here!
Well, it's somewhat of a good thing that we're different, but some might have a bad taste of music.
What the ****?
O_O

EDIT:
Double O_O
These are so WTF anyway.
lolwut?

And what's with all the people putting "Power-Hungry Fool" as their least favorite anyway?
Agh, after seeing Powerhungry Fool lose by a landslide, I have lost what little faith I had in these boards.
WRONG! DX
It's already been established that people in this thread have no taste in music.
Can I just say that I find this a bit ironic?
NO! NO! NO! NO! WHY? WHY WHY? WHY? HOW? HOW? HOW? HOW?

Sigh... You people stink.

wtf
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
well at this point, 7 rings probably lost. not surprising, seeing some results for other stages that are just 'wtf?'

lol
Surprised how many people are voting in the opposite direction. Maybe I have the songs labeled wrong or something...
You kidding? Are you sure Sonic Boom won?
NOOOOOOOOOOO!! The Roost suffered the same fate as PHF. Such a pity.
WTF!!???? Sonic Boom!!?

Roost, the worst? You people have zero taste!

WTF?
And how did Roost get worst?
I realize this old, but I just checked the first page and WTF @ Ike's theme over WMDP. WMDP is perfect for an epic battle. Ike's theme sucks.
This isn't even a contest, now. >_>
your mad about them adding bass? bass haters
Yoshi's Island won?!?!? Bass haters.
See where I'm going with this?
0_o

To my vote, obviously Mute City.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I'd borrow that huge quote, Foecart, but... Meh.

Why do people think Mute City- MUTE CITY (MELEE), right?- is better than Final ****ing Destination?! ._.;;;

Surely the lip isn't THAT bad.

FD had better win this, or I'll be outta this contest.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Warning: Epic Post

Tl;dr? Skip to: In short,

Don't worry, both you and Feocart both got my message.

Since I already voted, I have an idea for the semi-finals. Rather than the predicted Bramble Blast vs. King Dedede's Theme and Spear Pillar! vs. Gerudo Valley vs. soon to be Final Destination =] , I have an interesting twist.
_l_
_l_
t
_l_
l
l
t
l
l

BB
FD/MC
DDD
Winner of:
GV vs. SP

My plan is to put Bramble Blast against the winner of this round as the first semi-final match. The second will be King Dedede's Theme against the winner of a preliminary round, Gerudo Valley vs. Dialga/Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar!

Now, you may be wondering, why have a preliminary round, why Gerudo Valley and Spear Pillar, why King Dedede's Theme against the winner instead of another track?

Answer: Gerudo Valley has been accused of fanboy support, so it stands out from the others in that sense. I have nothing against Spear Pillar, but it seems to be the weakest and a semi-medley (different parts of Spear Pillar slapped into one). King Dedede's Theme survived as the best on the most challenging stage for favorite music, 5 other songs could have easily taken the title.

In short, a sense of Karma has decided the second semi-final match for all 3 songs. This also prevents a semi-final match with 3 songs against each other, something that seems silly at this point in the countdown.

I would like some feedback from roy_owns and everyone who has thought that at some point, people in this thread have had horrilbe taste in music =)

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
@tyfighter's post: Well, I'll certainly shed some of my ideas, since some people don't have a sense of music.

This seems to be an interesting alt, preventing a 1v1 match and a 1v1v1 match in the semis, would never have thought of that. I'm up for that idea completly, though I'm a little curious on the preliminary. Looking back, there have been some claims of fanboys, specifically with The Legand of Zelda themes. I somewhat agree with Jigglymaster, and this piece will be tested. However, I'm not sure about Dialga/Palkia at Spear Pillar. Why not another song? (as long as it's not the upcoming Mute City)
I'm curious is all, the guy who's running this might think of this or a new approach for these songs. (this isn't guaranteed)

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Tl;dr? Skip to: In short,

Don't worry, both you and Feocart both got my message.

Since I already voted, I have an idea for the semi-finals. Rather than the predicted Bramble Blast vs. King Dedede's Theme and Spear Pillar! vs. Gerudo Valley vs. soon to be Final Destination =] , I have an interesting twist.
_l_
_l_
t
_l_
l
l
t
l
l

BB
FD/MC
DDD
Winner of:
GV vs. SP

My plan is to put Bramble Blast against the winner of this round as the first semi-final match. The second will be King Dedede's Theme against the winner of a preliminary round, Gerudo Valley vs. Dialga/Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar!

Now, you may be wondering, why have a preliminary round, why Gerudo Valley and Spear Pillar, why King Dedede's Theme against the winner instead of another track?

Answer: Gerudo Valley has been accused of fanboy support, so it stands out from the others in that sense. I have nothing against Spear Pillar, but it seems to be the weakest and a semi-medley (different parts of Spear Pillar slapped into one). King Dedede's Theme survived as the best on the most challenging stage for favorite music, 5 other songs could have easily taken the title.

In short, a sense of Karma has decided the second semi-final match for all 3 songs. This also prevents a semi-final match with 3 songs against each other, something that seems silly at this point in the countdown.

I would like some feedback from roy_owns and everyone who has thought that at some point, people in this thread have had horrilbe taste in music =)
All that really comes to mind is, great idea. It would make it much easier for myself at least because counting votes for 3-way matches can get confusing.

So yeah, nice idea, let's use it, one cookie for Tyfighter!

(: : )

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Final Destination.

The beginning is terrible, but after that it's just so epic.

Plus all of it is better than Mute City.

Bluekaze

Smash Rookie
Final Destination.

The beginning is terrible, but after that it's just so epic.

Plus all of it is better than Mute City.
Terrible...? It's not "that" bad. Well either way, that song is still epic no matter what.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Final Destination basicially describes the world of smash bros and how it unites us all into one giant smash happy family. Both the characters and us players. Its the only song in the game that has a backround supporting the visual of the song. The last verse sounds so beautiful it makes me want to cry sometimes lol.

Top Bottom