• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I'm not absolutely sure if this was directed at me but, no I didn't just choose for myself which music is the best. If you were here before the tournament started, you would have known that everyone that wanted to would vote on which was the best and worst music for each stage.
well, I joined less than a month ago so I couldn't vote. Anyway, Bramble blast. Say, can we try this again when this is over?

M.K

Level 55
This thread is really fail, I mean, some of the greatest songs have been eliminated (Team Galactic Battle in the first round is epic fail) and the remaining ones are subpar. I can't believe people voted for Final Destination. It is a good track, yes, but it gets so. so. old!

Anyways, Bramble Blast IS Amazing and whoever doesn't vote for it certainly doesn't understand quality.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Luigi's Mansion. I can't believe Bramble Blast even won in the first place. What a waste.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Yeah, about my question, yeah, some of the things I thought was spot on (Both the Brawl Pokemon stages), some I did agree with the top song (Norfair) some I thought there was a better song on (Haliberd), some I thought that it was so off I might as well gouge my eyes out (Green hill zone, my first post here was on that). Everything is relative, so if we try this three times, we might get three different outcomes.

chubas

Smash Apprentice
Bramble blast.

Just because Luigi's Mansion stage has like other million songs I like. Also, I did like the arrangement on Bramble Blast, but still don't beat the original. So relaxing.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: Bramble Blast

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
to the person above me "InvinceibleAgent" I have everything unlocked, and i still like Bramble Blast WAY better than luigi's mansion, plus i have the whole OST....

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol, I think the Tetris Songs are better than the Luigis Mansion song.

Bramble Blast gets my vote.

Easiest Matchup I've ever had to choose from.

Bramble Blast is up there with Final Destination and Battle Field v2

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
to the person above me "InvinceibleAgent" I have everything unlocked, and i still like Bramble Blast WAY better than luigi's mansion, plus i have the whole OST....
How is it possible to be this dense?

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
I'm going to cry for a little while now... Lip's Theme can't lose! :(

Bramble Blast
Probably third best... It's the best remaining, anyway... Anyway, it's hauntingly beautiful, it inspires me and saddens me at the same time, it's so wonderfully flowing... Luigi's Mansion is good, but this matchup is pathetic, Bramble Blast is so much better.

P.S. You misspelled 'Mansion' in the title.

Top Bottom