• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
Great Temple wins it! It's one of my favorite pieces of music in the game. Flat Zone 2 by comparison sucks. I like the Dr. Mario Chill music on that stage better.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: Great Temple / Temple

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Great Temple > All other music in the game...

Possibly. It definitely beats out Flatzone 2, though.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Ugh, Great Temple? GREAT TEMPLE?? C'mon, guys, when compaired to Flat Zone 2, it's like hearing a duck with a sinus disease singing in Carnage Hall.

I vote for FZ2, and so should you.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
The winner is.... GREAT TEMPLE/TEMPLE

Today will be what smashbot suggested, which I also was oddly planning for today as well!

Today will be Gerudo Valley vs. Venom (Melee)!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Oh boy.... this is definitely a hard one. Two great, great tracks. As much as I love Gerudo Valley (it's been a classic since OoT was released), it doesn't fit Pirate Ship well by my standards. Venom gets my paranoia-stricken vote.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
As a zelda fan I am saddened that The Title Theme (the one where the sing isn't better than the OOT melody)

I think title theme is just epic.

Anyway i vote for the valley.

Top Bottom