• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Not the best song for either stage as far as I'm concerned.

But, Mute City.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Which Mute City? If it's the amazing Melee Mute City then Mute City it is, but if it's the inferior (to me) Brawl version, then Shin Onigashima all the way!

Cardd

Smash Cadet
wow,
thats a really tough desicion.

Um, mute has a better guitar soilo and opening, but shin is like an amazing melody.

uhhh

lets say mute cuz it also has a good theme, but a awesome solo that shin lacks.

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice
Which Mute City? If it's the amazing Melee Mute City then Mute City it is, but if it's the inferior (to me) Brawl version, then Shin Onigashima all the way!
Nooo! how can Brawl ver. of Mute City be inferior, I know you said it was your opinion but... well I disagree.
However, Mute City pwns.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: Mute City

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Wow, I'm shocked. I was so sure that Shin Onigashima would easily go to the semi or quarter finals. A little while back when there was that "What is your top 5?" thread, Shin Onigashima was everywhere.

Not that Mute City isn't good too...

Shin Onigashima

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Shin Onigashima, by like a mile. Melee's Mute City would be a different story but this is Brawl's. I will admit the solo in Brawl's Mute City is awesome but that's all the song has going for it outside of sounding like a watered down version of Melee's.

Now, if it were the Mute City from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evb-V4--Bsk (Skip to 1:05), that thing would win the entire tournament.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
On the green hill zone best songs, Sonic Boom is the best while seven rings in hand is the worst?! WTF ?! That is way off, wayy offff. Besides, everything is relative, there is no way to determine what is the best song (or joke, or most other things as well).

SirKibble

Smash Champion
They're both so good, but... K.K. singing is just too awesome. I must say Go K.K. Rider.

Top Bottom