• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Steelia

Smash Champion
Whoo, tougher choices... but I'd go for Obstacle Course.

Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise is just too good.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You're cruel.

How do I pick? I LOVE Ridley's music (albeit the Brawl remix is probably my least favorite version aside from the original version, which is completely different from the other Ridley music) but Shin Onigashima is a great song as well.

Gah, I have to pick Shin Onigashima as the loser, being a die-hard Metroid fan, even if the Brawl remixes of the songs aren't half as good as Metroid Metal did them.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Shin Onigashima is sloppy, but Vs. Ridley is borderline with Village of the Blue Maiden...

Shin Onigashima is the loser.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Wow. Incredible. I can appreciate that everyone has different taste in music, but I'm still shocked.

Seven people vote, and only one goes for Shin Onigashima. Maybe it's because of the nostalgia factor? How many of you have played Shin Onigashima, anyway? Not that I have, either.

Vs. Ridley is much worse, especially this remix. It has no tune. Nice to fight by, but when just listening? All IMO, obviously.

Vs. Ridley

Oh well, whatever happens, Shin Onigashima will almost definitely drop out in the next round.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow. Incredible. I can appreciate that everyone has different taste in music, but I'm still shocked.

Seven people vote, and only one goes for Shin Onigashima. Maybe it's because of the nostalgia factor? How many of you have played Shin Onigashima, anyway? Not that I have, either.

Vs. Ridley is much worse, especially this remix. It has no tune. Nice to fight by, but when just listening? All IMO, obviously.

Vs. Ridley

Oh well, whatever happens, Shin Onigashima will almost definitely drop out in the next round.
As you can tell from my post, I was very debated over it but when it comes down to it, being a die-hard Metroid fan I can't in good conscience vote the other way, and I have always loved Ridley's theme. As I said, this is probably one of the worse remixes I've heard of it, but it's still the same song. Not nostalgia for me, I first played Metroid with Metroid Fusion and just genuinely loved it. It's such an epic song, perfect for battles but even moreso for escapes (which it's used for in both Super Metroid and Fusion).
Shin Onigashima is great, but not that great.

Penísu-Chan

Smash Rookie
Shin Onigashima is cool, but it feels... Forced.

VS. Ridley is dark, pumps you up, reminds you of Ridley and is all around better.

VS. Ridley wins.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I do like both of these tracks alot, but I like shinosigamam all the way throught, Vs ridley has a few non flowing parts in my opioion.

So least best goes to: Vs. Ridley

Roihu

Smash Ace
Shin Onigashima is cool, but it feels... Forced.
This.
Vs. Ridley takes my vote cause I haven't heard the original and it's a good track.
Edit: Wait, I get too confused with these.
I meant to say Vs. Ridley is better and Shin Onigashima is worse. I don't know what vote takes what so I just thought of putting that there.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Shin Onigashima is good, (even though I put the Ice Climbers Theme song higher :p), but Vs. Ridley is better.... too better.

So Shin Onigashima as my vote.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
The topic is a bit confusing so not sure what just saying the name will count for so I think shin onigashima is a better song then vsRidley

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
We are voting for the worst song.

Saying the name means you think that song is worse than the other one.

Top Bottom