• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Ok, that last one has a possible wall shrunked to 0, if it's not that, feel free to find it yourself ;)

Also, the stage is not mine, but they told me to take it an eye because of that problem in the video ^^U xD

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
can anyone tell me why these clouds in the backround are so white? the texture is grey, and format is CMPR, any other format crashes or looks bad or doesn't load right :/

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
can anyone tell me why these clouds in the backround are so white? the texture is grey, and format is CMPR, any other format crashes or looks bad or doesn't load right :/
O_o that is pimp.

Mewtwo_2000 said:
I really miss my wii right now xDDD
you tell me...
i really miss my SD card right now XD :laugh: xD

no, sieriously, its been two weeks.... :urg:

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Ok, that last one has a possible wall shrunked to 0, if it's not that, feel free to find it yourself ;)

Also, the stage is not mine, but they told me to take it an eye because of that problem in the video ^^U xD
Ithink it's the second main background that's causing it
What's you're conclusion on what it is?

Scene data most likely

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
dude please fix this level as fast as you can this stage looks sick.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
xD me again, this time with the [annoying but awesome] stage expansion code. could someone check and add lines of data, and fix anything that is wrong and tell me?
Code:
Alternate Stage Loader Data v1.1
46000010 00000000
44000000 005A7D00
6620LLLL 00000000
42415454 03030000
00000DED [B][U]00000000
00780001 01F40002[/U][/B]
E0000000 80008000
the bolded are the stage button combo. yes, even the 0000000.

one MOAR question. does the e000000 80008000 have to be at the end of each differ stage data or at teh end of the code?:confused:

PowersBooth

Smash Rookie
ok i have a problem. and no other forum helps. and please dont say "wrong thread im a douche blah blah blah." when i load brawl stages not melee ones, i go pf/stage/ where?

Kati

Smash Lord
English class is your neglected friend I see.

Melee and brawl stages are in the same folder. What is it exactly that you are trying to do?

Mit

Smash Ace
Is there anything more planned for that Kongo Jungle stage besides a barrel and a fixed background?

I think it'd be cool to see the stage animate a bit to emulate the dynamic nature of the Melee stage. The two poles holding the platforms up would sway side to side as you moved around the floor.

Also, surely there must be a better platform to use than that obviously shrunken one with like, 20 thin logs across it. There should only be like, five logs D: I'd rather see the platforms just made out of a few logs that were used in the base.

Also, the bottom of the Melee stage was pass through as that rock didn't extend out so far. The rock that you can land on on the right was a bit further from the main platform, and was thinner. Even if you're trying to be different, the rock is an awkward distance from the main platform. It isn't enough airspace to really do anything in, except fall into and grab a ledge. I'd say make the rock a little less wide and move it to the right some more.

All suggestions though, glad someone is putting so much effort into the stage :D I suggested someone recreate the stage in the exact spot you guys are doing it. You even put the hut in there. Very nice. (although the platform to the right of it seems to be floating a bit, or just looks awkward. I'm guessing removing it removed other polygons that you would not have wanted to).

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Ithink it's the second main background that's causing it
What's you're conclusion on what it is?

Scene data most likely
Don't know. Both background should be the same except for the second having transparent parts such as water. What a troublesome stage xD

Is there anything more planned for that Kongo Jungle stage besides a barrel and a fixed background?

I think it'd be cool to see the stage animate a bit to emulate the dynamic nature of the Melee stage. The two poles holding the platforms up would sway side to side as you moved around the floor.

Also, surely there must be a better platform to use than that obviously shrunken one with like, 20 thin logs across it. There should only be like, five logs D: I'd rather see the platforms just made out of a few logs that were used in the base.

Also, the bottom of the Melee stage was pass through as that rock didn't extend out so far. The rock that you can land on on the right was a bit further from the main platform, and was thinner. Even if you're trying to be different, the rock is an awkward distance from the main platform. It isn't enough airspace to really do anything in, except fall into and grab a ledge. I'd say make the rock a little less wide and move it to the right some more.

All suggestions though, glad someone is putting so much effort into the stage :D I suggested someone recreate the stage in the exact spot you guys are doing it. You even put the hut in there. Very nice. (although the platform to the right of it seems to be floating a bit, or just looks awkward. I'm guessing removing it removed other polygons that you would not have wanted to).
Those are good suggestions, I know that a shrunken version of the platform is weird, and it's not perfect, but I'm not the developer of the stage, only trying to fix the appearing background for him ^^U

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I have a suggestion for a stage.

The stage is Clock Town, from Majora's mask.

The players would fight over the Clock like in the battle against Skull Kid. But on the background, you would see the city during the day, from the point of view from over the clock. The platform would stand still, but the backgound would be moving a bit, each and every second, like the clock is spinning.

Basically, you're fighting on the clock, and the background seems to move as to show the clock is spinning. And you'd be able to see the whole town in a 360 degrees point of view.

Not sure if I was clear enough...

It would be done by making a platform looking like the clock, and making a gif in the background that shows the whole city in a 360° point of view from the top of the clock.

It would be tough, but would be maybe the most incredible stage hack as of now.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
No need of a gif really, it should be a background looped... I mean, the start point is the same as the end point, and it's spinning with a simple rotation.

Anyway, clock town is not too big, and the clock is supposed to be very high. The only thing seen would be the sky I guess...

I have to play majora's again anyway ^^U

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
The tower isn't THAT high, you would see some rooftops along the bottom of the sky (so below the platform).

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
ok i have a problem. and no other forum helps. and please dont say "wrong thread im a douche blah blah blah." when i load brawl stages not melee ones, i go pf/stage/ where?
Every stage goes in the same folder. pf/stage/melee/. I know, it's confusing.
Actually it isn't confusing at all. I lied. It's actually rather plain and simple.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
please help me?
xD me again, this time with the [annoying but awesome] stage expansion code. could someone check and add lines of data, and fix anything that is wrong and tell me?
Code:
Alternate Stage Loader Data v1.1
46000010 00000000
44000000 005A7D00
6620LLLL 00000000
42415454 03030000
00000DED [B][U]00000000
00780001 01F40002[/U][/B]
E0000000 80008000
the bolded are the stage button combo. yes, even the 0000000.

one MOAR question. does the e000000 80008000 have to be at the end of each differ stage data or at teh end of the code?:confused:
Please? PLEEASEE? Pweese?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
So, it could simply be a platform flying over the town ^^

Then it could stop over the clock for a while and restart the flying!

I was trying to get some pics of the town for the looped BG but it would be very tough unless one renders the whole town. O.o

(Or maybe navigating through Utility of Time, but I don't even know if that would work since I only heard about that program and don't know exactly how it does work)

See a pic:

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
There is a link to where it was released in the video description. Please actually try before posting asking for help (on anything).
You obviously didn't click that link before posting a reply that didn't answer my question.

Fen__

Smash Ace
You obviously didn't click that link before posting a reply that didn't answer my question.
Whoops. I guess they're having site issues. To be fair, though, that does answer your question. I've never heard of them, so if it's not in Brawl Vault (I imagine you've checked), then I doubt it was released anywhere else. I've never seen it in the thread. If you already knew where it was released from and that their download was no longer available, it would have been much more helpful to say as much and ask anyone if they had it or something along those lines. My apologies, though.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
PERFECT CHOAS

Thanks to Mewtwo_2000 for fixing the textures for me. I'm just adding the finishing touches to this stage.
Expect a release soon...

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
If I wanted to add a weather effect onto a stage would i just put the scene data from a stage with said weather effect and replace the wanted stages scene. I really want to add rain to perfect choas' stage.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Again?!?!?!
*sighs* i would do these right now if i wasn't finishing up my final bowser battle stage right now
I guess i'll try them out when i get to a stopping point

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Again?!?!?!
*sighs* i would do these right now if i wasn't finishing up my final bowser battle stage right now
I guess i'll try them out when i get to a stopping point
I can do the second one

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
ok so darkening the clouds work >.< I feel dumb now xD
Mewtwo here tis, everything loads right away it appears

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Ok, then both versions are okay

Both editing and deleting the VIS animation worked.

I don't know who reported me yesterday the stage was still loading in parts when I first deleted the VIS anim anyway O.o

Top Bottom