• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Been meaning to post hsi for a while now
Bero's Stage switcher program
The only thing different is i added all the rels from the game for stages making it easier to switch stages
EDIT:does anybody mind making a video of stormy destination for me?
I saw some comments on a youtube video of somebody trying to take credit for it
Yeah i got that bored :p

GameWatching

Smash Ace
YOSTER WILL BE RELEASED TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beta 1 only xD,
cause its not resized, no clouds, animated thing that open and closes his mouth and no Shy-Guys

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Mewtwo2000, do you know how to fix that minor problem in Budokai Tenkaichi stage?

And since you're being so helpful I can test anything you want, as you said that you can't at the moment.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
You mean dissapearing in front of the back building?

No, the building is too far, and don't think the position of that death is meant to be changed, so the only way would be making the background to be a little more near to the stage, but it would be weird. That minor problem is not a big deal anyway, so I don't think anything's needed to be done with it ^^U

There are so many other stages with really bigger problems in them xD

And one of the problems I would like to fix in the brawl scene is the use of wifi room based stages. I would like there were no more wifi room based stages, and they all used at least final destination as a base. Every wifi room based stage has some minor problems, such as palutena showing in the middle of the stage, and that's worse than budokai's problem indeed ^^U

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Question update:
sorry if it seems this just all I ask but, what is the current progress of Fountain of Dreams?
Sorry, I just LOVED that stage so much in Melee and play on it the most and I would love to know when it would be ready for brawl.
The last time I remember you said you were working with someone on it.
Oh and are you still doing that Darkrai vs Cresseila stage I mentioned or did you decide to drop it?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I have everything paused right now, because I'm in exams period and I've left my wii alone for some weeks. I'm still entering and helping with other stages, but there's no wii, and no great things can be done this way... Fountain Of Dreams is still the same, I've given a copy of it to akari_un so he can start doing his part. I'll animate the platforms and make minor changes to the models/textures when I'm back to my wii and finished my exams.

I won't drop the Darkrai vs Cresselia idea, but I can't tell how good will be it when I make it ^^U

Don't expect anything great ^^U xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Don't know what you're talking about. If you mean character animations (bone animations), sure, if you mean texture and/or color animations, you can't add, but you can replace. So take a modeldata file with the animations types you want, and just change them for the ones you would like to use. Or simply replace the whole modeldata from the animated model you're intending to import to your stage.

----

I've made a little tutorial to make wifi room based stages compatible with final destination.

So please, if you have uploaded any wifi room based stage, convert it, it takes no time and it's quite easy. And then upload the upgraded version to the internet. Thanks.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9157.0

libertyernie

Smash Ace

SSE Stages compatible with Final Destination
So Mewtwo2000 doesn't have to.
My earlier versions of Lakeside Cliff and Ice Top, hotdogturtle's Jungle, and Eternal Yoshi's Midair Stadium (is there a newer one than this?) have all had FD support added, by way of an empty ModelData[2].
Shared Mediafire folder

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Oh, well done, thanks libertyernie ^^

EDIT:

Mmm... Eternal Yoshi's Midair... That's too old, I've said to myself, so I've opened the file... And there's no poketrainer bones...

That means that poketrainer is the same place that the other players, right? xD

Also, I've seen it has the item generator 55, the wifi room one, so it's only spawning sandbags...

I had a fixed version in my game, so I'm uploading it too, you can include it into your mediafire if you want

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h15zmizwdhz

Mmm... From what I've seen in the file, we will get some kind of extra effect when we test it as FD xD

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

I'm working on station square from sonic adventure I should be done with this by tommorw I just need to finish the background texture. Also pefect chaos' texture is fixed now this is an older picture.

SonicTHDark

Smash Cadet

I'm working on station square from sonic adventure I should be done with this by tommorw I just need to finish the background texture. Also pefect chaos' texture is fixed now this is an older picture.
You should have Super Sonic wandering in the background.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
teaser

Its almost finished except I have to move the lazer, as you see, and, again, the boundaries refuse to change. I even tried using an animation. Halp?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
If you want to change the camera and death boundaries, go to ModelData[100] and look under StgPosition for CamLimit0N, CamLimit1N,Dead0N, and Dead1N. The numbers in the translation tab are where the boundaries are.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
yup I know I've changed them. It won't change in game though. I've even exported the modeldata[100] and it worked on a different stage

also, does anyone know what texture, if any, gives the pirates stage a blue tint?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
I did make an animation with the changes, it still didn't work
and yeah I figured that, but there is a mystery with that. i imported a model onto that stage next to the pirate ship, and it is made a little blue by it, exept for one part of it. What causes some textures, like all the ones on the pirate ship and this one, to show clearly through the blue?

EDIT: found it. Its the bone visibility. I should be able to import the model into a bres that has it and I'll see if it works.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
well I havent updated in a while so might as well

RIKU's AWAKENING

ADVENTUROUS FIELD [Tales of Symphonia] Credit to Blayd

SNOWLAND CANYON [Tales of Symphonia] Credit to Blayd

SNOWBOUND FOREST [Tales of Symphonia]

SNOWBOUND WASTELAND [Tales of Symphonia]

I plan on releasing pics of how The World That Never Was and Traverse Town look now probably by tommorow, I just want to work on them a bit more

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
yup I know I've changed them. It won't change in game though. I've even exported the modeldata[100] and it worked on a different stage

also, does anyone know what texture, if any, gives the pirates stage a blue tint?
What's the stage where you have the modeldata[100] problem? It could be that there are more modeldatas with stage position information O.o

Good work with that Lylat Cruise Great Fox, by the way :p

About the blue tint, won't you be meaning the fog in the stage, do you? O.o

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
What's the stage where you have the modeldata[100] problem? It could be that there are more modeldatas with stage position information O.o

Good work with that Lylat Cruise Great Fox, by the way :p

About the blue tint, won't you be meaning the fog in the stage, do you? O.o
The blue tint I'm guessing is caused by the scene data, and it doesn't affect any of the models with VIS files in them, but I can't get the model I imported to not have the blue.

Thanks. The Lylat cruise with corneria is the stage I'm having problems with changing the boundaries. I've changed all the correct bones, used a animaiton when that didn't work, and even tested it on another stage and it worked fine. I don't want to make the stage smaller because of this either.

I assume its because of the Lylat backround
oh and a n00b question; how you you get animations to loop?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I tried fixing Gamecube stage's ceiling boundary and camera limits but my wii just froze upon selection of the now edited stage.

*Now donloading the stage again*

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
The blue tint I'm guessing is caused by the scene data, and it doesn't affect any of the models with VIS files in them, but I can't get the model I imported to not have the blue.

Thanks. The Lylat cruise with corneria is the stage I'm having problems with changing the boundaries. I've changed all the correct bones, used a animaiton when that didn't work, and even tested it on another stage and it worked fine. I don't want to make the stage smaller because of this either.

unknown 2 put a 1 in it's value

NO@H

Smash Journeyman

another preview.
I'm almost finished this one
g'night
thanks chuy

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Not a problem it's what i do
now i'm surprised i haven't seen that before considering i've help you with that stage many times
yeah I ended up adding and removing a lot of stuff, should hopefully be up by next week. but thats what I say every week

Bero

Smash Journeyman
Are there anyone who knows meaning of "id, pad, leftIndex, rightIndex"?
They are name of variable in srt0 data. I can add srt0 import function to BrawlLib if I understand them.

Fl@me

Smash Cadet
Can you have as many modles as u want in one modeldata or does that increase the chance of it freezing?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

Then as the stage is 4 files, it could be the modeldata100 to be changed is in another lylat cruise file ^^U

Are there anyone who knows meaning of "id, pad, leftIndex, rightIndex"?
They are name of variable in srt0 data. I can add srt0 import function to BrawlLib if I understand them.
Even not knowing them, if they are values, you can just make them editable, don't you?

Can you have as many modles as u want in one modeldata or does that increase the chance of it freezing?
You can have many (my main stages are full of them), the limitation is only the total size of the file.

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, mewtwo_200. is smg 2 one of the games models can be imported from? because I'm sure star ship Mario would be an amazing level.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Okay so I'm still trying to fix perfect choas' textures in brawl and for some reason instead of his textures being normal hes taking up the textures of his eyes on his body...
Also I tried to flip the stage 90 degrees so that it would be in the right spot it looks fine in brawlbox but does not work like that and stays in it's original position. Can someone help me please?

choas looks a little green XD

this is how the stage should look but it is like this

I will send anyone the stage that thinks they can fix it for me.

Top Bottom