• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
random lurking person: Please pick option three. ♥

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
As I said in kc-mm, Peppy barrelrolling after the boat would be an option O.o xD

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
@ Mr.Chuy,
I've downloaded your Stormy FD Stage textures, and are planning to use the one that retains some of FD's characteristics for WiFi purposes. My question is: Where do I put the Stormy Alt FD Collisions.pac file, and do I have to rename it anything?

Thanks!

br3compactor

Smash Ace
1.Edit one of the dead bones in stgposition model under model data 100

2.Edit the poketrainer00 model in modeldata 101

3.I'd just ignore it if i was you
I don't have time to fix those stages, and also don't have enough knowledge of stage editing (I'm still learning) to make it. :ohwell:

However, I believe some of you could fix that in almost no time at all.

Couldn't anyone do that? Pweeeeeease???

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
@ Mr.Chuy,
I've downloaded your Stormy FD Stage textures, and are planning to use the one that retains some of FD's characteristics for WiFi purposes. My question is: Where do I put the Stormy Alt FD Collisions.pac file, and do I have to rename it anything?

Thanks!
pf->stage->melee
rename it to STGFINAL

I don't have time to fix those stages, and also don't have enough knowledge of stage editing (I'm still learning) to make it. :ohwell:

However, I believe some of you could fix that in almost no time at all.

Couldn't anyone do that? Pweeeeeease???

I could...if the price is right my friend :p jk
might do but i'm kinda tired right now

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
pf->stage->melee
rename it to STGFINAL

I could...if the price is right my friend :p jk
might do but i'm kinda tired right now
Don't worry about Termina, I'll make it O.o

I can't just stay quiet when a stage has bad collisions and/or bad spawn points xDDDD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Really impressive ^^

I had thought in making something pretty similar not much ago, but I'm sure I won't need to worry about this one anymore

Really good, keep up the good work =)

EDIT: This should be a first fix for termina... I can't test, so please anyone test if it works, and if it's better now ^^U

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m3nt2zvgdmk

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Just tested it, Mewtwo2000

The pokémons can now fight and the spawn points are now OK. The pokémon Trainer's location is still a little higher than the moon (in one charizard-neck height maybe? :p) :

However, the stage has no ledge anymore, making it tough for some characters (like Ivysaur) to recover.
Also, when you're coming back to the stage and doesn't hit where the floor is, you'll go through the moon!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The pokemon trainer flying is unavoidable, unless I make them not move. That's because collisions are planar, not spherical. The trainer is just the same position as others, but a little backwards, that's why he flies.

I'm gonna see what happens to collisions and fix them again (I hope), thanks for testing ^^

EDIT:

Well, anyone test this one xD

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ytndyyynmj

I don't know what will happen to pokemon trainers, this is only a test xD

And someone, test with kirby where the trespassing collisions are, please ^^U

If trainers are still weird like this, I could make a flying platform for them or something O.o

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
hey guys,
before the first rosalina vertex hack came out, BigSharkZ was telling people ppl about his plans.
I heard him say something like, he wants to make a stage that you fight on and a little while in the stage the moon comes in. the moon is an actual platform, and you can fight on it. then the moon comes into the ground, and shakes the stage violently. i dont know much more than that, but it would be cool.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
... and easy to be made xD

Ask BigsharkZ if he's still planning to do it xD

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
hey guys,
before the first rosalina vertex hack came out, BigSharkZ was telling people ppl about his plans.
I heard him say something like, he wants to make a stage that you fight on and a little while in the stage the moon comes in. the moon is an actual platform, and you can fight on it. then the moon comes into the ground, and shakes the stage violently. i dont know much more than that, but it would be cool.
Sounds an awful lot like the Clock Tower from Majora's mask

Epic idea, fight on top of clock tower with the Four Giants holding up the moon but it slowly comes closer to the ground shaking the earth in the process, skull kid is floating above watching the fight, after a while you get transported to the field on the moon with the tree

Yea it can't be done but it's still a cool idea

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Sounds an awful lot like the Clock Tower from Majora's mask

Epic idea, fight on top of clock tower with the Four Giants holding up the moon but it slowly comes closer to the ground shaking the earth in the process, skull kid is floating above watching the fight, after a while you get transported to the field on the moon with the tree

Yea it can't be done but it's still a cool idea
All of that can be done O.o

Emulating the warp in the fire emblem stage is one of the things I want to do when I get some time after exams, together with the mutecity-like moves in the mario kart stage I'm preparing

Almost everything can be done right now in brawl, don't understand why there're people who say that brawlbox not being developed anymore is the end of brawl hacking xD

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Mewtwo2000, you could either:

- Lower them a little so that they're seen only from the knees to above. That would give the illusion they're standing in the moon, a little farther.
- Put a platform for them

I'll test the new version now.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Lol, what Mewtwo_2000 said. Well, I did release the first version of my Moon stage, but I do plan on making it move someday. I just don't remember exactly how I had to do it. Making an animation and assigning the collisions to the bone I edited, or something..? Also, the background won't be 2D anymore, it will be a re-textured 3D field with custom lighting and background.

Also, I see that you guys are messing with my stage. I have an idea. How about creating custom platforms for Pokemon Trainer, then just put them on it? Kind of like some stages in Brawl.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Well, that platform thingy is what I suggested in one of my last posts

If trainers are still weird like this, I could make a flying platform for them or something O.o
And lowering them and such is the thing I've made for that last upload, but as I can't test, I can't see if they are in the right place xD

Anyway, I will make that platform for now (it will be showing even when no pokemon trainers are in the stage) and test it out.

Still need to know where are failing the collisions

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Just tested it.

I've tried to find a collision problem trying to get into the moon into every possible place, and found only a minor collision mistake,

See Ivysaur's vine? The mistake is beetween both ends of the vine, and just in that side of the stage. Jump in there and you'll go though. Everywhere else's collision is just fine. Even below the moon. Just try imitating the collision on the right side, as it's OK.

Also, about the PKMN trainer, it didn't work properly, as he keeps moving around. It would be better to make a platform or trying to put him in here:

I believe it might be easier. Well, as long as he doesn't walk too much towards the moon. Or else he would defy physics. lol

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
hey I've got a question is there any version of hyrule castle 64 that has the flying bugs and the whirl winds

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
worked a **** load on mewtwo's domain, only for brawl box to crash without saving.
so pissed! :mad:
took me like an hour to texture the grass. ****! why doesnt brawlbox have an auto-save?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Just tested it.

About the stage... It lost it's ledges again. And...

See the red marks? They mark the only part of the stage with collision problems. lol
Corrected one side, and created problems on the other. xD

The PKMN Trainers are just perfect.

About the good news...

I had downloaded your Fourside Day, Dusk and Rain stages, but I didn't want to put them over New Pork. Then I had an idea and tried it out to see if it would work... and it did.

I downloaded a New Pork .rel and converted it to Spear Pillar. It became st_tengan.rel

Then, I placed it on the module file.

Then, I placed your stages into the stage/melee folder, but renamed as STGTENGAN_1.pac, STGTENGAN_2.pac, and STGTENGAN_3.pac, so each would fit Dialga, Palkia and Cresselia Versions.

Guess what... It worked!

Well, before, I had to place a certain texture over all of them or else it might not work. Then I though... If the .rel is the same for all the Fourside... there might be no problem putting them altogether!

And no need for ASL!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I should kill myself for that xDDDD

Don't understand why there're no ledges... I could have got the earlier version instead of the last one to edit? O.o

I'll take another look right now xD

EDIT:

4th try: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y3fmjno2uzg

Tell me there are no collision problems now T_T

---

About fourside working on spear pillar, I'm glad it works ^^

Anyway, try it with a final destination rel instead of new pork. The new pork one has a little glitch (it gets dark sometimes because of the chimera, and there's an invisible hit object near the wall), but using a Final Destination makes it perfect. It should be working too with it :p

br3compactor

Smash Ace
So that means those stages work on FD without a .rel?

I'll test it. However, I will test some other things before. But I believe it won't take long.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Fourside and the three Daytime Foursides are working for:

Wifi room, Final Destination, Battlefield, Newpork City (little glitch) and Onett (important glitch)

Wifi room is not good enough to be used as a rel for a stage (I would like every wifi room based stage turned into at least a final destination one), so the best one for Fourside and Daytimes is a FD rel. BF would make the same, but there are not much battlefield compatible stages by now. We could say that FD is a more standard rel file.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
yeah nice texture, really impressive. I've tried working with zss textures and its hard because I never know which textures go where on her body.
but
stage thread

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
My next plan for a 2D stage is a fight on the Natural Killer Cyborg from Mother 3.

Top Bottom