• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Okay so I'm still trying to fix perfect choas' textures in brawl and for some reason instead of his textures being normal hes taking up the textures of his eyes on his body...
Also I tried to flip the stage 90 degrees so that it would be in the right spot it looks fine in brawlbox but does not work like that and stays in it's original position. Can someone help me please?

I will send anyone the stage that thinks they can fix it for me.
I could give it a try xD

Smash Cadet
is thare a way to make Mushroom City from mkdd
also mewtwo 2000 i put silver in fourside but i can't move silver to the heli platform is thare a way to do that

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
is thare a way to make Mushroom City from mkdd
also mewtwo 2000 i put silver in fourside but i can't move silver to the heli platform is thare a way to do that
use a character animation. Right click the bres that has, add new, character animation, and add a bone in there and name it topN (or whichever is the main bone for silver). Preview silvers model, click the animation, and enter the translation you want. Unless, that is, if Sliver already has an animation. then change the translation on that.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Hey i need some help on something
For a stage i'm trying to make the file size keeps shooting up 2mb and all i'm doing is replacing a model data and importing textures into the main texture data because when i added a new one it shot up even more
So ideas?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
what format are the textures in and what are the level of detail on them

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
CI8 is one of the bigger types I think, try changing it to CMPR and see if the data size is any smaller when replacing it.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
All of that can be done O.o

Emulating the warp in the fire emblem stage is one of the things I want to do when I get some time after exams, together with the mutecity-like moves in the mario kart stage I'm preparing

Almost everything can be done right now in brawl, don't understand why there're people who say that brawlbox not being developed anymore is the end of brawl hacking xD
Oh wow really 0_o?

Didn't think we had come that far in hacking, what would be used as a model for the giants and the skull kid? If it's not impossible then it would be a lot of work to say the least right?

I'd really like to try it out, but work and summer classes are killing my free time so my progress of knowledge of BB is going to be slow, I'm still learning basics so if anyone wants to do that idea be my guest

FET-Kun

Smash Rookie
Quick question... Can anyone tell me what stages can replace other stages?

For example, Green Hill Zone over 75m or Pictochat

I know all about using the stage switcher to change the .rel files, but I've found that there can be freezing or glitching that can occur. Can anyone tell me if there are specific guidelines for it?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@hotdogturtle
Wow, that's beautiful. That guys amazing.

@FET-Kun
There are rels for stages. It depends on if you are PAL or US Brawl. We have a ton of US Brawl rels,
thanks to me :p
, in a thread in the help section.

Adding to that, who saw Canon's epic Kongo Jungle stage on KC:MM?

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
*pats back* it's okay :p
I've me a sec brawl's loading as we speak
it's fixed sorta i'll give you a pic in a sec

Get rid of the wall of blue and it's fixed

Roo525

Smash Ace
Hey mewtwo, what exactly is causing the Background to dissappear? Just a question. :p

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
As I can't really test myself, I'm not really sure. But it's something looping. I should point to any of the animations of the stage. But they aren't the VIS ones it seems.

Anyway, if this fixes it, this won't be a definite fix, it's only a shoddy work. I've made the main model to be in 2 modeldatas, one of them without animations. And made invisible the water (because of being moving by an animation which is not in the second modeldata) by changing the material type.

I really miss my wii right now xDDD

But being in exams, it wouldn't be good having here my wii... I wouldn't study a thing xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Ok xD

Don't know if I'll be still here, it's 3 am here and I've made two exams today ^^U

Anyway, when you're able to, test both that wall (I hope it isn't there now) and the shadows in the ground... And the appearing issue of the background, of course ^^U

Thanks a lot BTW :)

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Ok xD

Don't know if I'll be still here, it's 3 am here and I've made two exams today ^^U

Anyway, when you're able to, test both that wall (I hope it isn't there now) and the shadows in the ground... And the appearing issue of the background, of course ^^U

Thanks a lot BTW :)
Everything is fixed background shows up
Wall is still there it's in the foreground now however it's only an minor annoyance now move it back about 50 and it won't interfere with the cameras
Hope this helps

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
But I'm not sure about what's that wall O.o

I can only thing on a water wall there's always there, but... It wasn't annoying before O.o

Also, it's blue... I have to find why it's blue... If I find which wall is it, I have only to make it transparent xD

Well, this is my last try today, I have to sleep xD

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mjydeqmwmtd

This is for Final Destination instead of temple, hope it's not a big deal to test it like that ^^U

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
But I'm not sure about what's that wall O.o

I can only thing on a water wall there's always there, but... It wasn't annoying before O.o

Also, it's blue... I have to find why it's blue... If I find which wall is it, I have only to make it transparent xD

Well, this is my last try today, I have to sleep xD

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mjydeqmwmtd

This is for Final Destination instead of temple, hope it's not a big deal to test it like that ^^U
It is for me :p
I'll take a look at the file and see what that wall is
i can't test now because my little bro is watching a movie

Top Bottom